Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) (19196 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by rosalieene(f): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jadeite:

tautology.. Use still or yet...
English teacher, teach me more
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
rosalieene:

You should have sent that "thank you" note.I won't waste my time..Take a long walk ,please!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
That's what happens when u marry a jobless, gold digging tout as a husband.
Man that cannot feed him self and allegedly sleeps with all the big ladies to pay rent.
Ho.peless man, he wants to cash out from her ex wife's success

He will surely perish and become useless for the rest of his life.

That's why Nigerian men humans are the most backward of all races.

I keep advising women to avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by adecz: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bull.....

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
niggi4life:
I might be wrong, maybe it's just me, but i just don't like this girl Toke, she's too artificial for my liking.
She's just an assumed refined Olosho and nothing else.
I really blame that estranged husband for tolerating her bitch attitude over all these years.

Anyway, at least the guy has got a wonderful baby boy to take care of now..... Let her take care of her book
Yes, you are wrong. If only you could spare some data to watch the video there. Pray tell, what was the attitude the estranged husband tolerated?
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
The amazing thing is the number of women defending this despicable woman Toke, the author of " On becoming a divorce"
Guys that tells you the challenge we have in our hands! These hoes ain't loyal!

What the hell is a woman with a failed marriage facing a litigation that will surely cripple her financially telling you flat female heads about relationship?
Gosh I seriously miss this woman wetin be her name again, ehnnn Bimbo Odukoya. It is since her death that Linda (rotten puszy) Ikeji, Toke (On becoming a divorce) Makinwa and Tonto (crack head) Dike became role models for women.
I will leave with one of my favorite quotes from the venerable Bimbo Odukoya. Speaking to women at a singles conference, she said" Some of you here thinks you are stars without knowing that you are a disaster to your fiances and husbands"
Question is does Toke belong to the class of stars or disasters in relationship issues? Your guess is as good as mine!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by chronique(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Same here. I dislike her a lot. Only an opportunist would go write a book about a relationship that had to do with someone else, and put that in a book and start selling, with the person's real names in it. Common sense should have told her to use a fake name, and issue a disclaimer at the end... How can you intentionally write about a person's life without his permission and still use his real names? Only a dunce does that.
niggi4life:
I might be wrong, maybe it's just me, but i just don't like this girl Toke, she's too artificial for my liking.
I really blame that estranged husband for tolerating her bitch attitude over all these years.

Anyway, at least the guy has got a wonderful baby boy to take care of now..... Let her take care of her book

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by crowntoro(f): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
niggi4life:

your opinion bro and u are entitled to it
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by castrol180(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
rosalieene:

Ordinary thank you, you can't say but full of yourself. Megalomaniac and a rambunctious being art thou... Hypocrite ni e o
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Seriously, I don't want them to settle this out of court.
There are a lot to learn from this message, and would serve as a bitter lesson to some girls cum ladies.

Let me know how many Judges and Lawyers Toke will be able to sleep with

Arrant Nonsense!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Nigerians are just so surprising! A lady involves herself in a relationship that got sore and she decides to write about it, and all of a sudden; notable celebrities, stake holders and even more than 50% of Nigerians wants to get the book and read the story, and even wants to support her, so she would keep making the money and fame!

When are we ever going to stop being dumb for Christ sake?

Majority of us, even these so called celebrities and stake holders have experienced worse relationships and moved on without writing about it or even telling anyone!

Why is her case different?€
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by uvalued(m): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2017
balancediet:
Father as The night come, oh Lord May we not open rubbish post.
amen..now wai morning don don, make we no see lubbishpost

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Gassa007: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Philpham:
That's what happens when u marry a jobless, gold digging tout as a husband.
Man that cannot feed him self and allegedly sleeps with all the big ladies to pay rent.
Ho.peless man, he wants to cash out from her ex wife's success

He will surely perish and become useless for the rest of his life.

That's why Nigerian men humans are the most backward of all races.

I keep advising women to avoid them.
Lool,please try save us this your idiocy and Google Maje.In fact slap your self for calling him Jobless & gold digger

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by youngjoy(f): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2017
BreezyRita:

Osheeyy! Lover......

Now tell me, must everyone agree with you? Or love what you love? He only stated his opinion.
And I do not like Toke either. Don't mean I hate her. She just ain't important to me. And she doesn't need to know of my existence dear.
same way she doesn't even no u how much more of ur opinion being important to her.... ur dislike for her is jus ur own waste of time , she is big n ur hate cnt bring her down , she is a very nice lady with a large/good heart..... u cn keep hurting urself wit a hateful mind towards an innocent lady who has don no harm to u..

das ur business
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by youngjoy(f): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
BreezyRita:

Osheeyy! Lover......

Now tell me, must everyone agree with you? Or love what you love? He only stated his opinion.
And I do not like Toke either. Don't mean I hate her. She just ain't important to me. And she doesn't need to know of my existence dear.
since she is not important to u then stop judging, insulting and calling her all sought of names in ur comment or still stay away from anything concerning her , dat way i will knw dat u don't really give a damn about her...
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by BreezyRita(f): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
youngjoy:
since she is not important to u then stop judging, insulting and calling her all sought of names in ur comment or still stay away from anything concerning her , dat way i will knw dat u don't really give a damn about her...
Nne, lemme ask you this: Did you or your overhyped lady buy my data? undecided
You're seriously telling me what thread I should or shouldn't comment on? See why its not commendable being this lady's follower? smiley
How on earth is a blind gonna lead the blind?
Who's insulting her? Nah. Not me. You see, unlike you, I don't see only black or white. There are other shades. If I say I don't like her, it doesn't mean I hate her. There's a difference.

About judging, be sincere now, if you got into a relationship (ordinary relationship oh, not marriage), and when it didn't work out your ex made a book out of it with your real name, how'd you feel? I'd sue the hell outta him! Shey a guy will post nudes of an exp and we'll call him names. Now, cat has got our tongues (or hands in this case).....

Nice move Maje! No time for iranu undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by youngjoy(f): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
BreezyRita:

Nne, lemme ask you this: Did you or your overhyped lady buy my data? undecided
You're seriously telling me what thread I should or shouldn't comment on? See why its not commendable being this lady's follower? smiley
How on earth is a blind gonna lead the blind?
Who's insulting her? Nah. Not me. You see, unlike you, I don't see only black or white. There are other shades. If I say I don't like her, it doesn't mean I hate her. There's a difference.

About judging, be sincere now, if you got into a relationship (ordinary relationship oh, not marriage), and when it didn't work out your ex made a book out of it with your real name, how'd you feel? I'd sue the hell outta him! Shey a guy will post nudes of an exp and we'll call him names. Now, cat has got our tongues (or hands in this case).....

Nice move Maje! No time for iranu undecided
i support TK at least if that is the only medium she can use to move on, at least it is better than committing suicide... Maje can sue her for all i care but dat will not erase the already tell story, at least she did wat she has to n do n she hv achieved her goal... i like TK, she may b too materialistic but she has a good heart, she is kind, she is loving n lovable.... Maje strted d whole mess afterall
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by BreezyRita(f): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
youngjoy:
i support TK at least if that is the only medium she can use to move on, at least it is better than committing suicide... Maje can sue her for all i care but dat will not erase the already tell story, at least she did wat she has to n do n she hv achieved her goal... i like TK, she may b too materialistic but she has a good heart, she is kind, she is loving n lovable.... Maje strted d whole mess afterall
Yeah, very good heart. I do not and will never condone cheating but if everyone used such mediums to move on after a breakup, can you imagine how everything will be? The fear of getting into a relationship? The fear of 'becoming' a character in somebody's "Un"Becoming story? Staying in an abusive relationship out if fear of the unknown?

You still haven't answered my question wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2017
BreezyRita:

Yeah, very good heart. I do not and will never condone cheating but if everyone used such mediums to move on after a breakup, can you imagine how everything will be? The fear of getting into a relationship? The fear of 'becoming' a character in somebody's "Un"Becoming story? Staying in an abusive relationship out if fear of the unknown?

You get time walai!

Check my post up there and you'll understand.

I don't know maje or whatever his name is and I don't care to know him, but I think this whole thing is gibberish. How can you come out of a sour relationship and decide to write about it and every dumb fellow starts buying! It's just so annoying! We've all experienced bad relationships and even other celebrities and no one came to write about it. Why should her own be different? The most annoying part is that my mentor(mrs joke .S) even came to support her, like its a new thing!

#when are we ever going to stop being dumb?

I wrote this because of u. Stop replying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Legal Suit Against Her By Maje Ayida (Video) by youngjoy(f): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2017
BreezyRita:

ok. what is your question

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got My First Tattoo At Age 19 - Teddy A / Toke Makinwa Glows In New Photoshoot / Chris Ubosi Sues Rihanna And Jay-Z Over Cancelled Concerts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.