Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,669 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo (19526 Views)

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Cajal(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amin ya Allah
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by talk2chizzy(f): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
this is just so funny....coming from the baba himself grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Sirjamo: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
FastShipping:
grin grin grin

No doubt PDP was disastrous party to Nigeria. PDP led federal government could have turned Nigeria to rival UAE or top 15 countires in the world with the amount of revenue generated between 1999 and 2015 but all PDP did was to loot and shared the money amongst the few. Many PDP faithful left with fat bank accounts. "Thousandnaires" became billionaires overnight in PDP.

Never in our lives should we ever have a party like hopeless PDP again. Amen.

Has APC faired better? The answer is no. APC founders did have good plan but that inept, old, cunny, out of touch, bigotted and uneducated Buhari, his nephew and cousins have hijacked APC and put it on the path of PDP old way.
If all u wrote here were true, APC would av been dead by now.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by akigbemaru: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
A threat to democracy called obadanjo. The same platform that brought you into limelight is now dead!
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Ifeola1: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
dis man is a talkative after dy eat all our yam
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by 4ureyesonly: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
A literate analysis void of sentiment. Thumbs up for you
FastShipping:
grin grin grin

No doubt PDP was disastrous party to Nigeria. PDP led federal government could have turned Nigeria to rival UAE or top 15 countires in the world with the amount of revenue generated between 1999 and 2015 but all PDP did was to loot and shared the money amongst the few. Many PDP faithful left with fat bank accounts. "Thousandnaires" became billionaires overnight in PDP.

Never in our lives should we ever have a party like hopeless PDP again. Amen.

Has APC faired better? The answer is no. APC founders did have good plan but that inept, old, cunny, out of touch, bigotted and uneducated Buhari, his nephew and cousins have hijacked APC and put it on the path of PDP old way.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by uvalued(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Israeljones:
Obasanjo is the reason why one sometimes doubt God*s existence....
These are the type of people he should have called out from this earth but NO he rather take the kind ones...
This man was part of people that destroy this country and hes here lamenting..

dont believe in Him ma ... atall atall... 6million jews massacred by hitler , did the world end...no ... and more are dying because bill gates has a mobid plans to redce africa, asia and china using vaccines ... will that make me loose faith...nada mate
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Dareomo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
As far as PDP is dead chief Obasanjo conributed major arm to it. Chief Audu Ogbe forwarned Obasanjo of leading The Party and Nation into sinking grave, and this advice caused Ogbe to loose his National Chairmanship of PDP.
Obasanjo eventually warned all his advisers that he is not bond to take or act on their advice. He decided to destabilised the party when they could not take or act on his sole dictate.
May God help Nigeria not to sink like their PDP.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by TPAND(f): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
mario383:
Who dey listen to people like Obsanjo? In those hey days, once your family can get an ealder, it was usually considred blessing to such family, community and to such country but as at today, reverse is the case. Imagine, a very senior Nigerian, a retired army general, having gone to so many training is still less standard and of no use to the country. He is praising apc even when it is the worse in terms of everything.

Thank you my brother. You just nailed it

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Realist2: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Why for saying the simple truth?

Obj is an ingrate old 'f', when he came out of prison in 1999, he was valued at #750,000 0nly ( ask Orji Uzo Kalu former Abia Gov.), that he couldn't afford to pick PDP Nomination form, PDP made him, and offered him opportunity to compensate for MKO Abiola.
After finishing 8yrs as President on PDP platform, he become so rich, (valued at over $20billion ), you didn't ask how come?, PDP ruled the country for 16yrs, out of that , Obj used 8yrs. You didn't ask who is the PDP, even if you're reasoning through your anus?.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by engrchykae(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
orunto27:
It's really funny that the APC can so easily annihilate PDP just like that. What juju do they use?
first of all,there is nothing like apc,pdp is like a tent and the shepherds who made the tent decided to move it to a new place.it was pdp men that baptised themselves apc,such men as saraki,amaechi,obj,kwankwaso,sanusi lamido,dogara,atiku etc.how can tinubu and buhari be able to oust these devils in true opposition politics,heads will just roll.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by engrchykae(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Charly68:
Ebora Owu himself,before he teared his party's registration card,he must have consulted his oracles to know what would be the fate of PDP and must have been told that this party has fooled Nigerians to a point that God could not forgive them again ...So from the look of things the party is beyond divine redemption...So Oracle said ; Consider this party dead ..
have u ever heard the part of the bible that says"that God maketh diviners mad"apc should be wary of obj because those who left their first love can leave anyone.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Dom2020: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
PDP made u, whatever u have achieve to comes from PDP. Baba relaxed the party will bounce back again
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Charly68: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
engrchykae:
have u ever heard the part of the bible that says"that God maketh diviners mad"apc should be wary of obj because those who left their first love can leave anyone.
I think Baba said he belongs to no party again..
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Charly68: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
engrchykae:
I think Baba said he belongs to no party again..He is now an elder statesman
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by engrchykae(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
defash8:
Bi oju akata ba lewo, se enu adie lo ye ka ti gbo', Baba should let Nigerians have peace oooo.

We also pray the country should not witness the kind of wastage+corruption (Ghana must go) that occurred during Baba.
the wastage is already happening in the form of budget padding,250million for cutting grass in idp camp,4 billion for food and 40 million for feeding animals in aso-rock.mega budgets with nothing to for it.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by engrchykae(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Charly68:
I think Baba said he belongs to no party again..He is now an elder statesman
obj is just a survivalist,he is watching the weather,sitting on the fence,he is apc for now but cant dictate for bubu because the northern princes wont allow him,men like mamman daura,sanusi and el-rufai,the old fox is bidding his time,he wants to survive bubu the way he survived abacha and the turbulent military era.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Israeljones(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
OLASUNKONMI:

THINK SOMETIME BEFORE YOU COMMENTS......YOU CAN TEACH GOD WHAT TO DO....JUST PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS
sorry sir... am a true xtain

but u cant help think of stuffs like this
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Baba shut up your old and silly mouth. You killed both pdp and Nigeria. Shameless buffoon. We are not all stupid. We know your role. angry

OBJ left a robust reserve that was squandered by GEJ
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Realist2:

Obj is an ingrate old 'f', when he came out of prison in 1999, he was valued at #750,000 0nly ( ask Orji Uzo Kalu former Abia Gov.), that he couldn't afford to pick PDP Nomination form, PDP made him, and offered him opportunity to compensate for MKO Abiola.
After finishing 8yrs as President on PDP platform, he become so rich, (valued at over $20billion ), you didn't ask how come?, PDP ruled the country for 16yrs, out of that , Obj used 8yrs. You didn't ask who is the PDP, even if you're reasoning through your anus?.

OBJ left a very good reserve for Nigeria and GEJ share it with his goons
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Eluwilussit(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

OBJ left a robust reserve that was squandered by GEJ

And what did he squander? Billions of dollars for power sector. He goes us both Yar'Adua ànd Goodluck. Shame
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eluwilussit:

And what did he squander? Billions of dollars for power sector. He goes us both Yar'Adua ànd Goodluck. Shame

Sorry i dint get you..
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Eluwilussit(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry i dint get you..

I meant that Obasanjo squandered billions of dollars meant for power, and also gave us Yar'Adua and Jonathan. So he's part of problem.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by blackboy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
OBJ if you wish PDP dead because of your failue to own or control the party, you are mistaken. AD dead? hmm ACN dead? YES, But PDP is not dead. Simply say I'm praying , working m waiting and scheming for PDP to be dead. Its okay Sir. We all understand English is not our language.

Cheers
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by blackboy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
OBJ if you wish PDP dead because of your failure to own or control the party, you are mistaken. AD dead? hmm ACN dead? YES, But PDP is not dead. Simply say I'm praying , working m waiting and scheming for PDP to be dead. Its okay Sir. We all understand English is not our language.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worries As Governors Turn Senate Into ‘retirement Home’ / APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) / Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.