Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Warning! Here Are Signs You Could Be Suffering From Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning! Here Are Signs You Could Be Suffering From Diabetes (501 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / These Are Signs That You Might Have Liver Failure / 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Here Are Signs You Could Be Suffering From Diabetes by tuoyo21: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
The symptoms are not always obvious, and many people could be suffering with the condition for years before they learn they have it.

Every week 4,500 people are diagnosed with type 2 diabetes across the UK.

However, experts warn thousands could be living with undiagnosed type 2 diabetes.

To learn more on diabetes and how it can be avoided, please click on the link.....http://www.brivalix.com/warning-here-are-signs-you-could-be-suffering-from-diabetes/

[img][/img]

Re: Warning! Here Are Signs You Could Be Suffering From Diabetes by Israeljones(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
people like you still dont learn...
no one is going to click that link.. except the ones who only want to help u...

1 Like

Re: Warning! Here Are Signs You Could Be Suffering From Diabetes by Cooleasy(m): 4:05am On Mar 04, 2017
La click I refuse!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Do That Endanger Your Health / Buy Yoga Mat With Straps From Micostarmall / Man Celebrates 4 Years After Surviving Benin-ore Accident That Claimed 80 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.