Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire (15763 Views)

5-yr-old Boy Awarded ₦13.5 Million Mercedes Benz For 4105 Press-ups / 1,730 2018 Toyota Camry Recalled Because They Are Equipped With Bigger Pistons / The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by MrRichy(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2017
90% of people commenting on this post doesn't even know how to drive grin grin
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by ovoP(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2017
franklingud:
Honda cannot disappoint.

Even Toyota, a whole almighty Mercedes?

What a disgrace.
Honda neva 4ck u up 1's the day ur shaft joint pull 4 road ur eye go clear
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by refreshrate: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2017
king406:
my friend shift angry

As in make him shift enter BRT lane abeg
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by sagir1994(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2017
What era of technology are we into, yesterday we heard of iPhones 7 catching fire, the other day it was Samsung and today Mercedes.. may be is time to pack and head to Jupiter.
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2017
wizzlyd:
But mine haven't been recalled my Mercedes-Benz V-Boot cry cry cry
Cars of unparalled craftmanship & finesse... Never to be recalled until the world ends. grin

Thumbs up for maintaining that car well. Seems you bought it from a nairalander.
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Angelovic96: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2017
wizzlyd:

Vintage Car! peoples club
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by slap1(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2017
wizzlyd:

That one don catch fire already. grin grin
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by juliusocean(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2017
king406:
my friend shift angry
My brother God go bless you
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by NotComplaining: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2017
Zoharariel:

This is Y I don't joke with the father of all machines. BMW - The Ultimate Driving Machine. grin

BMW is a volkswagen product...Remember what happened to Volkswagen last year?
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by wizzlyd(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
Mementoes:

Cars of unparalled craftmanship & finesse... Never to be recalled until the world ends. grin

Thumbs up for maintaining that car well. Seems you bought it from a nairalander.
yes but am now scared it might catch fire cry cry
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2017
wizzlyd:
yes but am now scared it might catch fire cry cry
grin Why?
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by king406(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
juliusocean:

My brother God go bless you
amen oh, God go bless u too
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by wizzlyd(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mementoes:

grin Why?
they said because of the engine
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
wizzlyd:
they said because of the engine
grin Keep a fire extinguisher close then. Though I don't know why 'they' will say that.
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Obdk: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ubiman:
This is why I like Mercedes. Very thorough and proactive. Unlike Toyota that needed a whistle blower to give them a kick in the nuts before they did the needful. Still my my four-legged best friend @MERCEDES

you will not hear anybody say rubbish. if na innoson you will see d level of hate to be put on show
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Obdk: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
NotComplaining:

bmw Volkswagen product?

u well so?
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obdk:

bmw Volkswagen product?

u well so?

E no well at all. Bmw that owns Rolls Royce & Land Rover grin
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by maturemindsonly(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
NotComplaining:

u nor know wetin u dey talk abi
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by maturemindsonly(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zoharariel:

BMW doesn't own Land Rover ooh
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by NotComplaining: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
maturemindsonly:

u nor know wetin u dey talk abi

Apologies
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
maturemindsonly:

BMW doesn't own Land Rover ooh
You're right. Tata Motors owns Land Rover.
Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2017
NotComplaining:

grin grin

Re: One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Zoharariel:

There's madness on this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC / Price Of Getting A Driver's License In Lagos / 8 Ways You're Ruining Your Car Without Realizing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.