Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today (9677 Views)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by arote(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
before opening to read this,i new it will be this guy-jagaban.why is it always making front page? is selling ebooks now a criteria to making front?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by arote(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
**knew**
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by pattybf(f): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
arote:
**knew**
you can modify your post nah!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by sonety2k(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
ogaprime:

hello sir, I sent you a mail on this and you didnt respond.

sorry for that. kindly call or flash me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by AmuEwu: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
yusasiv:
meanwhile, traffic is no longer a constraint, u don't pay much for traffic no more, there is a platform that i can assure u of.. the platform provides its customers with great traffic service

Please what platform is this, and are you into affiliate marketing ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by justpresh(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pls how do i start up... M focusing on health and tech.. Little advice on next line of action...thanks
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by yusasiv(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
AmuEwu:

Please what platform is this, and are you into affiliate marketing ?

am a blogger, i only sit back while traffic hits my site, there is a group for the platform, u may join thru the link below

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/BiDEibxZDmXL800KQK9qez

replace the (dot) with (.)
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2017
auhanson:

Dabss, pls dont make jest of something you dont know. People actually makes millions from here in a single sale(eg being a MOBE affiliate), i can site you samples..

Also, there is nothing like mentorship, if you like read all and do all the research that you can, without a mentor you can never climb that height in no time. There are equivalent obstacle behind every successful moves/goals which only mentorship can scale you through such and quicken your pace else you stand frustrated despite your numerous research. Every successful great person on earth had an equivalent successful coach(s) as a mentor( be it billionaires; entrepreneur; sports, just to mention but a few)

I have bought his e-books, and i tell you, who ever would study that book and steak to his guide will become a millionaire this year. His books are truely very loaded. I bought equivalent of just one third of his material from a reknown international expert for 47 dollars for just one-third one third of his info, i repeat,( here he is giving you all for just 3k naira) and those things written in them by the international expert will not work for Nigerians because of the barriers we are being subjected to (i guess i understand Virus when mentioned relocating to US to practice his).But Jagaband has espunch some of those limitations/secrets in his book and you will definitely need his mentorship as a practicing fellow in Nigeria to submerge those barriers. I dont know him ,i have never discussed with him( except when he called me when i had difficulty downloading his e-book through the payment platform i paid with my master card), but through his books , i truly love him, and i surrender under his mentorship, though i'm yet to speak with him.

So don't misinform on what you don't know

that is a major challenge i have always noticed with some Nairalanders. in the real sense they actually do not know anything but they just assume they know and start posting things that will ridicule them. thanks soo much for chipping in bro. your success is truly my pride.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Occurstaem(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
importexpert:

that is a major challenge i have always noticed with some Nairalanders. in the real sense they actually do not know anything but they just assume they know and start posting things that will ridicule them. thanks soo much for chipping in bro. your success is truly my pride.
Please, I need your help.
Please check your WhatsApp. Thanks.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Occurstaem:

Please, I need your help.
Please check your WhatsApp. Thanks.

sorry bro, kindly flash or call me for instant support.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by SamjohnnyB(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
importexpert:

sorry bro, kindly flash or call me for instant support.

Thanks importexpect.
I have been looking for this type of opportunity. Thank God my search on Nairaland today is not wasted, today is a great Sunday. I have paid for the jagaban thou yet to get access, but I believe this will really help my online business to grow to the next level. Looking forward to ur mentorship bro.

And pay less mind to those doubters. They always want free things, even if u give them the free stuff they won't take action or do anything about it. Me i just believe that any free stuff is not a complete stuff. No free food in freetown.

Bro imporyexpect, abeg check ur sms n whatsapp. I have just transfer 2,999 and waiting to start the mentorship. Thanks
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2017
SamjohnnyB:

Thanks importexpect.
I have been looking for this type of opportunity. Thank God my search on Nairaland today is not wasted, today is a great Sunday. I have paid for the jagaban thou yet to get access, but I believe this will really help my online business to grow to the next level. Looking forward to ur mentorship bro.

And pay less mind to those doubters. They always want free things, even if u give them the free stuff they won't take action or do anything about it. Me i just believe that any free stuff is not a complete stuff. No free food in freetown.

Bro imporyexpect, abeg check ur sms n whatsapp. I have just transfer 2,999 and waiting to start the mentorship. Thanks

bro thanks for putting trust in me. i assure you that the guide will beat your expectation. the guide have been delivered. feel free to keep in touch if you have any questions. your success is truly my pride.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2017
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Enosa1(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
importexpert:
Good morning boss...been following your post and most say that I am impressed and convinced that this is my next line of action. But I am a complete novice and will really need your guidance. Hope you will be available to put me through after purchasing your e.book.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
importexpert:

bro thanks for putting trust in me. i assure you that the guide will beat your expectation. the guide have been delivered. feel free to keep in touch if you have any questions. your success is truly my pride.

Thanks, will download today and get to work. I look forward to ur mentorship.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by timilehin007(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
importexpert:
I have gone through the ebook like 3times I think am good to go. But I am confused, am I suppose to use the generated email to complete the clickbank account and the bank information, Nigeria is not in the drop down of countries please enlighten me ASAP.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
timilehin007:

I have gone through the ebook like 3times I think am good to go. But I am confused, am I suppose to use the generated email to complete the clickbank account and the bank information, Nigeria is not in the drop down of countries please enlighten me ASAP.

you will use your personal email not the generated one. phone number use the generated one. banking institution write barclays bank, banking country is uk and payee name is your Name. feel free to keep in-touch. your success is my pride
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Enosa1:
Good morning boss...been following your post and most say that I am impressed and convinced that this is my next line of action. But I am a complete novice and will really need your guidance. Hope you will be available to put me through after purchasing your e.book.

i will be available bro. your success is truly my pride
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by timilehin007(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
importexpert:

you will use your personal email not the generated one. phone number use the generated one. banking institution write barclays bank, banking country is uk and payee name is your Name. feel free to keep in-touch. your success is my pride

thanks boss
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by auhanson(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
importexpert:

You just have to take heart and encourage yourself my dear Sadiq.

I had similar or worst issues when i came all out with sincere heart to help out in Mercedes Benz Thread, because i didn't want people to suffer what i suffered initially before i broke the hard code nut of Merc ; You'll see people quote some out of context google materials that looks god to the eyes; and out of context professorial class room lectures/seminars that nver touch wheel spanners nor ever taught about the flexibility and innovations in modern automobile. It was amazing but very challenging to face those things against my well taught out, time spent, proven practical approaches, but thanks to those car owners it really favoured that would usually come to bail me out after testing my very freely given guides. So just do not worry, but encourage yourself on and on, we appreciate you for your wonderful well taught out work

When i will overcome self and time limiting factors to finish up mind i will still come to thank you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Lammyz(m): 12:59am On Mar 07, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
Starting it is not the problem but most affiliate sites pay with paypal and we all know that naija cannot receieve with paypal for now and if you open foreign paypal with VPN sooner or later you will get ban and all your earnings will be gone. So tell us how do we bypass this obstacle.
contact me on 08138810090, so dat i can explain beta 2 u
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by timilehin007(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2017
importexpert:

morning bro. Please hw long will it take them (clickbank) to get back to me. 'cause after entering the whole details successfully I got a pop up message that my account will be review and will be contacted something like that
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by ogaprime(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
importexpert:

sorry for that. kindly call or flash me.

alright sir...that should be your whatsapp number in your signature sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Boost Oil Production As Agip Begins $13.5b Project / How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 / Wema Bank Nigeria To Close 17 Branches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.