Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes (31854 Views)

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Adekunle Gold Mocks Oge Okoye For Claiming Kenya Moore's Dogs Were Hers / Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Lasskeey: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by ALAYORMII: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Photo stealer tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by SBG04: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Igbos have gone from smuggling heroin in Vietnam and Indonesia to stealing peoples wives in South Africa and Kenya and now smuggling dogs from America to Nigeria on Instagram gringrin
NCAN Lagos chapter grin

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2017
CuteJude tongue
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by notoriousbabe: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2017
space007:
she fvckd up big time
abeg Na who she fvck?
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Mayflowa(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
lol d comments there are crucifying..

I do not know how someone would put herself in such condescending position. I really sorry for her.

On a second thought, do anyone care to think what she was thinking b4 she did that. I do think Oge Okoye is not normal. First, Nigerians don't really care about dogs. They can insults you if you get a dog for some huge price. So the dog pix won't raise her celebrity status. So, to what end?

Her mental stability needs to be determined!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by notoriousbabe: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Photo stealer tongue tongue tongue
she is from the Igbos dynasty,stealing is in their blood

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by LordOfNaira: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She cant afford it.
Thats why she lied about it.

She may be able to afford them. Take for instance, some rich kleptomaniacs who steal what they can actually afford. There is something fundamentally wrong with some of the people who do things like this. She may not like dogs but sees that ladies are displaying their dogs on social media. She then decides to steal pictures instead of having to buy dogs for real when in reality, she doesn't like dogs. Lilian Bach was my neighbor for a year or so and she had really cute dogs like these ones.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Bestbeelieve: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Bingogate scandal grin grin grin
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by mustybaba55(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2017
either true or false, may GOD save you from this embarrassments. I guess is not a disgrace but another step to ur destiny. may u live long
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by SeniorZato(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Abeg make wuna let person hear word jor, na today. U never lie before? abee na for her head them start?
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Ancientboy(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by wristbangle: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2017
SBG04:
Igbos have gone from smuggling heroin in Vietnam and Indonesia to stealing peoples wives in South Africa and Kenya and now smuggling dogs from America to Nigeria on Instagram gringrin
NCAN Lagos chapter grin

Stop the tribalism, this issue did not only dent the image of Nigeria but Africa as a whole.

Btw, I am a yoruba. To be honest, she disgraced us. Well that is the life of most celebrities. Useless packaging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by NeChErEnO1(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2017
maybe she was appreciating d dogs... person no fit follow una play again?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by SBG04: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2017
oge "Emeka" okoye the drug/dog smuggler grin
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2017
very stupid act

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2017
Oyind18:
CuteJude tongue
cheesy cheesy ojoro
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by 3coins(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She cant afford it. Thats why she lied about it.
she can.... happy birthday
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by yinkslinks(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Please is oge one of p-square's wife? Did she steal a dog? That is so low naaaa with all the money the husbad has. I feel she is cursed like that seun guy who steals.
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by mudiana(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2017
oge okoye the "dog stealer". lol... issokay
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Baroba(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2017
yinkslinks:
Please is oge one of p-square's wife? Did she steal a dog? That is so low naaaa with all the money the husbad has. I feel she is cursed like that seun guy who steals.

No she is not, She is a Nollywood actress. She stole a picture of two beautiful yorkie terriers belonging to Kenya Moore passing them off as her newly acquired pups on Instagram, she was busted..
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy cheesy ojoro
Na you sabi
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She cant afford it.
Thats why she lied about it.
Oge Okeye wey I see for passport office the other day looking haggard. She didn't look like she can afford ordinary ekuke. Forget wetin Camera360 dey do, apart from the very top ones, all these celebs are struggling nwannem.
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

She may be able to afford them. Take for instance, some rich kleptomaniacs who steal what they can actually afford. There is something fundamentally wrong with some of the people who do things like this. She may not like dogs but sees that ladies are displaying their dogs on social media. She then decides to steal pictures instead of having to buy dogs for real when in reality, she doesn't like dogs. Lilian Bach was my neighbor for a year or so and she had really cute dogs like these ones.
See the comment below.
BoboYekini:
Oge Okoye wey I see for passport office the other day looking haggard. She didn't look like she can afford ordinary ekuke. Forget wetin Camera360 dey do, apart from the very top ones, all these celebs are struggling nwannem.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by obyna(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
what was she thinking in the first place.... Nawa oooo
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
notoriousbabe:
abeg Na who she fvck?
you still dey ask? She fvck herself up na
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See the comment below.
Actually I was being a tad hyperbolic. She probably CAN afford them, but only if push came to shove, for simple economies of cost.
In other words, she's just like the rest of us.
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Swizdoe(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nollywood celeb turned to some lady in Africa for stealing dog pictures and not even the real dogs.....
National embarrassment....

Like flo rida I'd a good feeling about the incident lol

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by notoriousbabe: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
space007:
you still dey ask? She fvck herself up na
ok she do am with cucumber

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
lol..... not cucumber again.....
notoriousbabe:
ok she do am with cucumber
Re: Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes by PRINCEEMMY4LIVE(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Una no get work abi??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her Closet / Mosun Filani And Her Husband On Valentine's Day / DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.