Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Share Your Experience With Android VLC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Experience With Android VLC (269 Views)

How To Record Your Computer Screen Using VLC Media Player / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Android VLC by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Please guys share your experience using the VLC video player (Android version).VLC has been one of my favorite video player on PC, because of it's abilities to play almost video of any extension etc..
But my experience using the android version is really not so good, so many bugs and it keeps crashing always. I've used it on 3 different android phones...it's still the same problem and the update is even worse..

.I want to know if anyone is or has experienced same before...

please share your experience and suggest which is the best video player out there

(1) (Reply)

The Barriers Of Concrete Machinery To Power Country / Export Market Of Chinese Construction Machinery In Southeast Asia / Xperia Z2 Panel Needed (d6503)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.