Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

"Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie (14573 Views)

Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Cambells: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari's personal Assistant on social media, Mrs Lauretta Onochie in a statement today said the people of Niger Delta Love President Buhari.

Reacting to an article on Thisday Newspapers (https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/03/04/host-oil-communities-declare-fasting-prayers-for-buhari/) titled "Host Oil Communities Declare Fasting, Prayers for Buhari" which explained that the leadership of several oil-producing communities in the Niger Delta yesterday declared a period of fasting and prayer for the safe return of President Muhammadu Buhari, who is currently in London, here's what Mrs Lauretta said below;

"WE LOVE PRESIDENT BUHARI - FACT!

I have said it many times that Niger Deltans love President Buhari. It's our thieves and their hired hands on the Social Media that have created the false impression that we, Niger Deltans, hate our President.

It would have been very glaring, had they let Niger Delta votes count during the 2015 election.

Moslems in the region have been praying for him. Now the leadership of several oil-producing communities in the Niger Delta yesterday, have declared a period of fasting and prayer for the safe return of President Muhammadu Buhari.....

President Buhari was elected to serve all Nigerians and he is proving himself to be a leader of all, including the Niger Delta.

Never in the history of the world, and particularly in Nigeria has such love been expressed for a leader. The more naysayers come up with stories from unknown, unreliable and anonymous ”reliable sources", the more Nigerians love their President.

God bless Nigerians and Nigeria
God bless us, Everyone.
Lauretta Onochie

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1449907518382225&set=a.316204875085834.81955.100000889720395&type=3&theater

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/niger-delta-loves-buhari-thieves-made.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
love is to be demonstrated.

3 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Ceema1(f): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2017
We know the haters ma'am

We call them lie pods

They hate anything good from Nigeria.

Anyway, na dem sabi. My own be say make God bring Mr president back in good shape.

God bless Mr president

God bless good people of Niger Delta

God bless Nigeria

Get well soon Mr president.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CplusJason: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2017
You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air

Lauretta, I don't know the source of your fresh air, but kindly STFU and focus on the FG dicks you're sucking for now.

Thanks.

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017
i am a Niger Deltan and i hate buhari

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Ceema1(f): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air

Lauretta, I don't know the source of your fresh air, but kindly STFU and focus on the FG dicks you're sucking for now.

Thanks.
Oga,u think she lie? Real Niger deltan's don't hate PMB but paid PDP Niger deltan's /Ipod are the one's showing their frustration thinking Mr president is their problem.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CplusJason: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Oga,u think she lie? Real Niger deltan's don't hate PMB but paid PDP Niger deltan's /Ipod are the one's showing there frustration thinking Mr president is their problem.
Madam, we do not "hate" him, we don't just like him.

Incase you ask, I'm a proud Deltan.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by chriskosherbal(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2017
shocked
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Lol. U Niger Deltan Abi Liepod/Ipod zombie? chai u dis uni Ilorin drop out again
HA! still waiting for your whatsapp messages grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Ngokafor(f): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Oga,u think she lie? Real Niger deltan's don't hate PMB but paid PDP Niger deltan's /Ipod are the one's showing there frustration thinking Mr president is their problem.

...You are delusional and a dreamer....I am in Port-Harcourt as we speak and most people here dislike buhari like no man's business...

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CplusJason: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
[s]We know the haters ma'am

We call them lie pods

They hate anything good from Nigeria.

Anyway, na dem sabi. My own be say make God bring Mr president back in good shape.

God bless Mr president

God bless good people of Niger Delta

God bless Nigeria

Get well soon Mr president.[/s]
Oba of Zombies, His Royal Majesty, Sarrki the 1st BUSTED!!!!!!. You think you're smart right? grin

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Amarabae(f): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Why are APC concerned about who hate buhari or not? GEJ received hatred from the North mainly yet he never cared, APC should stop having complex problem.
This lauretta of a woman rained all kind of hate filled insults on Goodluck jonathan, she should stop her hypocrisy.
For her mind,being from Asaba makes her a Niger Deltan?
Hahahahahaha. Make una leave me abeg.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Ceema1(f): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Hmmm u go wait taya oo. U wan take style toast me abi? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by hucienda: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Madam Onochie, the 'proud' niger-deltan.

Well, a woman's gotta fight for her daily bread y'know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Ceema1(f): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Oba of Zombies, His Royal Majesty, Sarkki the 1st BUSTED!!!!!!. You think you're smart right? grin
Lol. U know even smart at all I swear. Anyway, u r free to think whatever u like na u sabi. grin
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Hmmm u go wait taya oo. U wan take style toast me abi? undecided
Them they toast man?

35 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CplusJason: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Don't try it. That is Sarrki, the zombie.

26 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Lol. U know even smart all I swear. Anyway, u r free to think whatever u like na u sabi. grin
ceema1 and sarrki are one grin

25 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by dragonking3: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
I am from delta state. Urhobo /Isoko to be precise . We don't love Buhari that has inflicted more pains on all of us. A man that doesn't wish us well.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Don't try it. That is Sarkki, the zombie.
i know wella

6 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Ceema1(f): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

ceema1 and sarrki are one grin
Lol...... walahi we are not one. But u are free to guess sha. grin
Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CplusJason: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=nextprince post=54258730][/quote] Look here Gbenga, you better STFU and remain in that your brown roof Kingdom.

Akpa.

23 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Lol...... walahi we are not one. But u are to guess sha. grin
ha! buhari is a dying ve ge ta ble

10 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by PapaBrowne(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
It is Osibanjo we love.!!
Buhari should remain in London

13 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Ngokafor(f): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Oba of Zombies, His Royal Majesty, Sarkki the 1st BUSTED!!!!!!. You think you're smart right? grin

...Na trueoo!!...this sarraki dude is something else..what a dolt undecided

12 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by nextprince: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Look here Gbenga, you better STFU and remain in that your brown roof Kingdom.

Akpa.

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by CplusJason: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Na trueoo!!...this sarraki dude is something else..what a dolt undecided
Lol, abeg leave that guy, he's just a clown.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie by Boydehot: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]That trash over there no consign me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Experience: INEC Ad-Hoc Staff / Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP / Gunmen Attack Abuja Boko-Haram Holding Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.