Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? (978 Views)

Rumors On Being A 'moderator' In Nairaland / Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum / How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by bigrod1: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2009
[size=16pt]WHO IS THE WORST MODERATOR IN NAIRALAND?[/size]

spikedcylinder is d worst
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by MyHonour(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2009
A very big question. I assume you mean present rather than past eh?
BTW i know the answer, but i dont wish to get banned - NL is not a democracy!
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by MyHonour(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
Now @moderator - oya, ban the stooopid now - i dont click on the report button, but e no dey work
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by debosky(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
I think people should be free to ask questions as they please - if awards are given for the best why not the worst?

Moved to nairaland section as appropriate.
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2009
Worst Moderator - We Dont and Never Had One wink
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by Phemour: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
^^^ Lie!! in Naija, d bad/worse is d good/better.

I'm the worse mod. grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
iice- he/she does nothing. tongue
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by Dclique(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2009
See h8rs.
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by 190: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2009
debosky she is too damn rite wicked~
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by MyHonour(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2009
^^^i dont agree. iice is not like that jor
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Dec 15, 2009
Dclique is the worst mod. cool
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by bigrod1: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
[size=16pt]iice, mukina and debosky are certainly the best dat nairaland has got to offer.dont know why anyone would mention any of these names as d worst.what do u say about michelin and spikedcylinder?these two fight with people on a daily basics.i mean it.the fact dat moderators ban does not mean that they are bad afterall they are trying to ensure sanity in nairaland.i have been banned too by debosky.iice and debosky are amongst the best but mukina is the absolute `best`of the lot.she is wise and mature in her approach.[/size]
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by MyHonour(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
mukina2 and iice are very mature in their behaviour. But micheline89 and spikecylinder - need to be cautioned.
But i think them dey do their job well sha. . .worst. . .i dont know
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2009
I agree with Michelin, she always fights with people
What kind of mod do we have here, sef
? undecided
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 1:15am On Dec 16, 2009
MyHonour:

mukina2 and iice are very mature in their behaviour. But micheline89 and spikecylinder - need to be cautioned.
But i think them dey do their job well sha. . .worst. . .i dont know
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by bigrod1: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2009
[size=16pt]imagine when a mod brings out a thread like `my name is mitchelin`.she actually wanted pple to tackle her so that they would be engaged in nairaland war.i think she enjoys fights which doesnt speak well of a mod on nairaland.nairaland is no longer an ordinary site.spikedcylinder actually looks for where troubled is being brewed so as to join and escalate the fight.on several occassion,her fellow mods had to plead with her to behave.these too should be cautioned or replaced.nairaland has over 400,000 members and can get 2 well behaved and reasonable pple to be mods.its up to seun osewa.[/size]
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2009
This is serious. . .
Make una relax now! grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2009
ROTFLMAO. . . . . .
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by Ben13: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
hmmm cheesy
Re: Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
Did you just open this thead just to go hating on Spikedcylinder?  undecided

Get a life dude!  tongue

big rod:

[size=16pt]imagine when a mod brings out a thread like `my name is mitchelin`.she actually wanted pple to tackle her so that they would be engaged in nairaland war.i think she enjoys fights which doesnt speak well of a mod on nairaland.nairaland is no longer an ordinary site.spikedcylinder actually looks for where troubled is being brewed so as to join and escalate the fight.on several occassion,her fellow mods had to plead with her to behave.these too should be cautioned or replaced.nairaland has over 400,000 members and can get 2 well behaved and reasonable pple to be mods.its up to seun osewa.[/size]

One of the duties of a mod is to keep the place lively and active and if Mitchelin decided to do that by talking about herself, I dont think you should get sleepless nights over that!  cool

(1) (Reply)

We Do Paving Tile(inter Locking Stone Installation ) / Biggest Liar On Nairaland / Dogi Dope Is In The Building, Eni Mo O Ko, Eni Ko O Mo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.