Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Dogi Dope Is In The Building, Eni Mo O Ko, Eni Ko O Mo. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dogi Dope Is In The Building, Eni Mo O Ko, Eni Ko O Mo. (982 Views)

Eni Stores Opens New Fresh Mini Mart In Eket / Mo' New Hair Cut.. On Point Yea? / Sexkillz, The Omo Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogi Dope Is In The Building, Eni Mo O Ko, Eni Ko O Mo. by DOGIDOPE: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen gentlemess tongue this is introducing to you on this moda fokn nairaland DOGI DOPE,if only you know the meaning of my username, you would the stuff i am made of,i am the koko.

NAIRALANDERS UNA GO HEAR AM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dogi Dope Is In The Building, Eni Mo O Ko, Eni Ko O Mo. by DOGIDOPE: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
moderator that was not the correct title of my post,pls stop changing words ok? tongue
Re: Dogi Dope Is In The Building, Eni Mo O Ko, Eni Ko O Mo. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
hehehehe dis is serious .Igwu melo lo fa
Re: Dogi Dope Is In The Building, Eni Mo O Ko, Eni Ko O Mo. by MrCork17: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
DOGI DOPE:

Ladies and gentlemen gentlemess tongue this is introducing to you on this moda fokn nairaland DOGI drugs,if only you know the meaning of my username, you would the stuff i am made of,i am the koko.

Brother. Shouldnt u be concentratin on how construct proper a sentence? undecided
Re: Dogi Dope Is In The Building, Eni Mo O Ko, Eni Ko O Mo. by slimyem: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
DOGI DOPE:

Ladies and gentlemen gentlemess tongue this is introducing to you on this moda fokn nairaland DOGI drugs,if only you know the meaning of my username, you would the stuff i am made of,i am the koko.

hey!what's the name of your school.i need to talk to your principal.you are definitely going to be punished on the assembly ground tomorrow.nonsense!
Re: Dogi Dope Is In The Building, Eni Mo O Ko, Eni Ko O Mo. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Olodo Oshi International School of Idiocy! smiley[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Read What Two Hip Hop Stars Dmx And The Game Had To Say About Christianity And S / Is MTN Zone A Fraud? / From Nigeria Car Accidents With Love ( Enough Of The GEJ Rants )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.