Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) (98224 Views)

Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
INTROVERT:
Who has heared that REMY MA beef song 'shether' for Nicky Minaj.
here resemble music section? undecided
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by yomi007k(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin

Wetin infected am....gonorrhea abi staphylococuss?
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

SEUN AND MODS I demand to know why I was banned this morning for no reason

a guy needed help on how to download attachment from his e-mail ... I helped him out and I was banned for that... I tried to make a complaint and I was banned again...

I deserve to know why I was banned, I need an explanation....
I WON'T STOP POSTING THIS UNTIL I Receive a response from you guys

that's how they banned me yesterday night
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
here resemble music section? undecided

do u ever go offline?
always online
always commenting..

pri. ck nor dey pain u see!?
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by ikemesit4477: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kolababe:
Hope some Nigerian big babes can learn from this. The really graphic video was taken inside a hospital in Brazil. According to the story, the woman got the butt implants and was recovering when her implants got infected and eventually 'exploded'. The video shows a doctor at a hospital she was rushed to removing fragments of her butt after it ruptured. The woman is expected to survive. See the graphic photos and video after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/womans-butt-exploded-after-her-implants.html
These is how our cossy boobs go explode one day!
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by oloriStella: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol. Epic!
sinaj:
iz ur deek dat might explode if u nt careful

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by kateskitty(f): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
INTROVERT:
There's a new one sef
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Tororo: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Are the men she was trying to impress now impressed?
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by ichommy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
skarz:
I guess she laughed her ass out

grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Burst booty!
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Inferno17: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Her ass is busted!
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by chibabe259(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Damilare5882:
Keep on pumping your ass oooo ..you remaining girls .. grin grin grin..YOU PUMP YOUR ASS ..YOUR ASS BURST PA!!!!!! ...I MOVE ON TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE ASS ....I don't give a fuuuucccckkkk....guys aabi shey I no say am well nii

I thought you guys likes it mountainous
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by IBreakRules: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
INTROVERT:
Late comer
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by chibabe259(f): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
ikemesit4477:
These is how our cossy boobs go explode one day!

Even dick can explode
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by ikemesit4477: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
chibabe259:

Even dick can explode
you mean it!
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Damilare5882(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
chibabe259:

I thought you guys likes it mountainous
yes we do but not the fake ones ..if you go an pump your as cos of one guy and it burst PA!!!!! M y sister you are on your own oooo.... Unto the next one nii straight grin
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wetin be this? Omashey ooooooo
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kolababe:
Hope some Nigerian big babes can learn from this. The really graphic video was taken inside a hospital in Brazil. According to the story, the woman got the butt implants and was recovering when her implants got infected and eventually 'exploded'. The video shows a doctor at a hospital she was rushed to removing fragments of her butt after it ruptured. The woman is expected to survive. See the graphic photos and video after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/womans-butt-exploded-after-her-implants.html

This looks so fake.
what i see is a lady with severe sores which could come from being bedridden.
Fake news by fake bloggers for unsuspecting victims to download apps that may harm their systems.
It even made front page.
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Evaberry:

do u ever go offline?
always online
always commenting..

pri. ck nor dey pain u see!?
https://www.nairaland.com/3660302/need-please

U really need help.. Now get lost before I slap u
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Does pumping of ass reduces the cost of living in this APC's government
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Buh how is she gon poo

Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
ednut1:
Good for her. We dey wait for Minaj and Kim own to burst. But hell no dey did not use quacks
abi grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
https://www.nairaland.com/3660302/need-please

U really need help.. Now get lost before I slap u

Daddy yo somebody cannot play small with you again

why na
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bolom bolom burse..............
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by pennytrate: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
♣ • →so they implanted explosives too angry
She should press charges, boko haram doctors
°°
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Daddy yo somebody cannot play small with you again

why na
grin u should have just told me u are bored.... Ah mean, ur ego won't drop..
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
My landlady increased my house rent because of a little argument recently.

Let her yansh also explode.
I don't like seeing this lady's picture. She was badly molested and used as circus animal, by the South African Apartheid leaders. So sad sad
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
I love my yarsh as e take flat
na you they dey folk talk?
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by senitorspeaker(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Vanity.... In the end its still vanity
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
grin u should have just told me u are bored.... Ah mean, ur ego won't drop..

Go jhur, you that wanted to slap me
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

SEUN AND MODS I demand to know why I was banned this morning for no reason

a guy needed help on how to download attachment from his e-mail ... I helped him out and I was banned for that... I tried to make a complaint and I was banned again...

I deserve to know why I was banned, I need an explanation....
I WON'T STOP POSTING THIS UNTIL I Receive a response from you guys
Make u na answer this dude o. The same way I was trying to get answer from Mynd44 to no avail.
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Go jhur, you that wanted to slap me
don't be scared... Oya come leme buy u ice cream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? / Tiniest Waist: Su Naing To Beat 1939 Guiness World Record (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.