Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Sen Akpabio Said This Director In NCAA Is Always Confused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sen Akpabio Said This Director In NCAA Is Always Confused (411 Views)

Sen. Akpabio In Early 1.9b Water Contract Scandal / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Akpabio Said This Director In NCAA Is Always Confused by andepower: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mr Godswill Akpabio, the erstwhile governor of Akwa Ibom State and now Senator of the federal republic said Engr Ita Awak, the Director Air Worthiness Standards NCAA always look confused. He said this to the hearing of His Excellency The Vice President Prof Osinbajo at the latter's town meeting with people of Akwa Ibom in Uyo. I may not know what godly attribute he is to people of Akwa Ibom but that was too much excess by him and it actually ruined the meeting, making mockery of the all important gathering purposed to chat a course for a better Nigeria. I hope he, the hypocrite that collects pensions as former governor and still collects full salary as a serving Senator would mind his utterances and better humble himself especially where ever the President or Vice President is on ground

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Govt Found Things In Antarctica And Had To Cover It Up (MUST WATCH) / What I’ve Observed About Buhari’s Health – Kogi State Governor / #bbnaija : Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Declared Support For Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.