Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Anyone Who Kills A Fulani Man Takes A Loan Payable In 100 Years – Gov. El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Kills A Fulani Man Takes A Loan Payable In 100 Years – Gov. El Rufai (776 Views)

I'm Leaving Politics For The Next 3 Years - Gov. Obaseki / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Kills A Fulani Man Takes A Loan Payable In 100 Years – Gov. El Rufai by mcebisco02: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
“This was reported by the governor of Plateau state and the commander gave the order and I heard about it. I called and said please don’t do that. Go and surround the place and search for weapons. But that was not the objective. The Objective was to remove them from the settlement because they are settlers and people that think that that land is their ancestral land, want to take the land. It is not because they had weapons.
“Now I know the nature of the normadic Fulanis. My great great grand parents used to be such people. If you kill any of them unlawfully, they organise to take revenge no matter how long it takes. Now for me, the danger is that if the Nigerian Army goes and wipes out a Fulani settlement, any person wearing a Nigerian Army uniform in 14 West African countries is at risk because these Fulanis may have relations in Mali, Ghana, Serria Leone, Guinea, and word would go round that the Nigerian Army has created genocide against the Fulanis and anywhere you see a person wearing a....Read The Full Source Here: http://www.mcebisco.com/2017/03/anyone-who-kills-fulani-man-takes-loan.html
Re: Anyone Who Kills A Fulani Man Takes A Loan Payable In 100 Years – Gov. El Rufai by Redoil: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Now that el rufia is an an apc member he has started singing another song

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Kills A Fulani Man Takes A Loan Payable In 100 Years – Gov. El Rufai by STANPASQUAL(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
And these are the animals we are made to cohabit with!! And people will say the Igbo man hasn't suffered enough!!
Re: Anyone Who Kills A Fulani Man Takes A Loan Payable In 100 Years – Gov. El Rufai by naijagobetter(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
hell rufia will burn in th pit of hell, u can't frighten us, if and when your brothers misbehave they will be dealt with accordingly. I beg you to withdraw the security forces lets face each other, bastard!
Re: Anyone Who Kills A Fulani Man Takes A Loan Payable In 100 Years – Gov. El Rufai by sapientia(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
i dont trust the source
Re: Anyone Who Kills A Fulani Man Takes A Loan Payable In 100 Years – Gov. El Rufai by Ahmeduana(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
HE IS LEARNING THIS SIMPLE LESSON THAT IN LIFE THAT "WHOEVER IS GOING TO DRINK WATER FROM WATER POT SHOULD NOT URINATE INTO IT" SO PAINFUL THAT IS LEARNING SO LATE, WHEN HE WAS MAKING THOSE INCITING AND VENGEFUL STATEMENT IT NEVER OCCUR TO HIM THAT very soon HE MAY ASPIRE TO THAT UNITY SEAT?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Foolish, Alliance With Buhari Was A Wrong Move, Says Adebanjo / Dino Malaye NYSC POP Falls On Sunday / Caption This Pict Of Lamido And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.