Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic (77895 Views)

Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by mexxy1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
If it was river state, wike would have protect the notorious criminal.
God bless the police,
God bless imo state
God bless buhari.

Did you read the post at all?

Well, look closely at their bullet proof vests and you'll see RVSG (meaning RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT) CLEARLY written on them.

Thank you.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Dshocker(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
softwerk:
Nigeria Police!

They can spring up surprising efficiency when they really want to despite poor funding and technology!

Great Job Guys!!! kiss

The gurl on yo DP looks thick
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Gaskia: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice one from them. May the Lord protect them...but they should be dressing properly.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by egbabiekperemo1: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
God bless the police,
God bless imo state
God bless buhari.

Illiterate
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by bsideboii(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why does my mind tell me this guy was killed extrajudicially.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Fhowe: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
OC SARS nice one we need more gallant officers like you when I see people like this I have confidence in our police correct man
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Fhowe: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
I don't know why I see this man becoming the IG one day let's encourage this men it is not easy they give up a lot of things so we can sleep peacefully in our homes
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by MrSly(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
dainformant:
Pictured is the Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, who were deployed by the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris,, to Imo State, to track down notorious kidnapper, Henry Chibueze, also known as, Vampire and other members of his gang...The IRT operatives was led by Assistant Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, in Imo, Abia and Rivers States. ‎

Vampire who escaped from prison custody on January 27,2017, when some gunmen believed to be his gang members stormed the Owerri High Court in Imo State and rescued him, killing two persons while many others sustained bullet wounds, was killed in a gun duel with the police. Five other members of his gang, were also arrested by the police team.

Gallant Abba Kyari was carried up and praised by his colleagues at the Imo state police command during the display of Vampire's corpse and his arrested members. See photos below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-special-police-squad-who-tracked.html

12 trained men with bullet proof breast plate captured five untrained and unprotected men after long hustle and they are bold enough to make noise around.
NPF has always cajoled gallantry.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Tonason: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
It's not necessary to show or exposé them like this. They're supposed to operate under cover.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by MrSly(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
God bless the police,
God bless imo state
God bless buhari.
masturbation with thread. contunu...
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by kizyalex10(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abba kyari,the Nigerian jack bauer,messiah,that guy since I know him have nnever failed to accomplish any mission given to him,he is a genius,he has his special squad dat works with him.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by akigbemaru: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Special police
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by mechanics(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
kudos to them.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by inikamoze(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
This country sef!!

A group of special forces policemen(IGIRT) finally recaptured and killed a notorious kidnapper/armed robber with other members of his deadly gang and the media is awash with the squad's FULL group photos, clearly showing them jubilating et al...is there nothing like CLASSIFIED in the Nigeria Police M.O(Modus Operandi)?? Must there always be a show-off?? Do they know the lives of these policemen and their families are at risk with this show of foolishness?
Me thinks Nigeria's security forces needs proper orientation.

Do you know that the then president of the USA, Barack Obama does not even know the faces of the special forces that made up the Navy SEAL Team VI that carried out the infiltration and subsequent killing of Osama Bin Ladin,the most wanted terrorist in the world?? It was kept CLASSIFIED even to the President of the USA!!!
How callous can we get? Anyways kudos to the gallant policemen.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by AMUNSI23(f): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
If police want to work they will work perfectly,i remember when some hoodlums thief projector screen at upper iweka in Anambra state.Governor Obiano arrested and lock up the DPO at okpoko police station and demand that the projector must be restored within 72 hours and it was restored.they know each others
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by matanmij(f): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
wehdone sirs
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by kuuljay(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nutase:
They look like local hunters wen dey pursue antelopes for forest.
I dey tells you if I hear noise outside my house at night and I see these guys through my window,walahi I go open fire with my double barrel before I ask who goes there,they don't look different from the criminals,anyway nice job
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Amalgamator: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
softwerk:
Nigeria Police!

They can spring up surprising efficiency when they really want to despite poor funding and technology!

Great Job Guys!!! kiss

Guys as Nigerians..we all know that the police officers who risk thier lives aren't paid well or thier families compensated in the case of death..

I suggest we set up a medium to raise funds for our gallant soldiers and police..rewarding them as they perform..this will boost thier morale and also better the relationship betweeen us
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by slineik(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Are this special squad suppose to be exposed to the general public to see.

Are they not suppose to be undercover?

Naija shaaaaaa.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by back2sender: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
softwerk:
Nigeria Police!

Great Job Guys!!! kiss
Government should pay special allowance to special forces like this apart from thier Normal salary to motivate them, even for those that are married thier children should be given scholarship
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by bilazego(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
whizraymond:
Thanks for killing that ipob criminal grin grin

Afonjas has their fair share of criminals who have reigned in Nigeria.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Aburi001: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
softwerk:
Nigeria Police!

Great Job Guys!!! kiss
Lai Muhammad go add this to Buhari/APC achievements grin
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Fourwinds: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abba Kyari has bursted so many stupid notorious armed robbers/kidnappers/rapists....may God continue to protect this gentleman...
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Fourwinds: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
bsideboii:
Why does my mind tell me this guy was killed extrajudicially.

heheheheheheeee.!!! I dey like make police dey kill criminals extra jungle justice...d thing dey sweet my belle....

I wish like smashing d vampire blocus in death
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
tongue
bilazego:

tongue
bilazego:

Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
D type of jazz ds Abaa kyari de use Don pass intelligence.

D juju de hot right fr wen he was d SARS commandant
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by oteikwu16(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Just like in the movies...nice one guys!
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by ADEWOYE222(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
ACP ABBA KYARI,I SALUTE YOU. THE ANTI-VIRUS OF NIGERIAN GANGSTERS. EVEN SARS OFFICERS RESPFECT YOU.
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by osuofia2(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abba kyari...... my love for the man will never die....... may God protect you sire......
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by distilledwalex(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abba Kyari.. Jack Bauer of Nigeria police angry
Re: The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic by osuofia2(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nutase:
They look like local hunters wen dey pursue antelopes for forest.
I hope vampire is not husband? learn to celebrate with those who celebrate...... if only you no how relieved the people of IMO have become because of the death of this so called vampire....you are typing rubbish probably because non of your family members have been killed by kidnapers or armed robbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.