Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

"My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? (11587 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
tintingz:
^^^You're blessed Albaqir

Imagine that fanatic man called me an apostate and raised an apostate fatwa on me.
He didn't have to call you an apostate. The things you said in that thread, if I uttered such things, I wouldn't even call myself Muslim anymore. You were questioning Allah's wisdom and knowledge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
If there is one thing I have learnt in this thread is as long as you are speaking the truth, falsehood can't take you down. Your truth will always be superior.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by AlBaqir(m): 2:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Empiree:
And I disagree with albaqir on Nigerian Christians. Don't worry brother ACARDIP is doing justice to that cheesy

# That its the fastest growing religion in Nigeria? That's a fact brother. There's no point shying away from it.

2 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by tintingz(m): 5:10am On Mar 06, 2017
udatso:

He didn't have to call you an apostate. The things you said in that thread, if I uttered such things, I wouldn't even call myself Muslim anymore. You were questioning Allah's wisdom and knowledge.
Why are you defending something not good? Why sentimental?

Calling me an apostate is not the issue but what he said afterward "I would have been judged if we were in an Islamic state" just because my ideology is different from his? He himself said the penalty is death! Please tell me something else.

This kind of people should be living in the Arab countries killing kufar(unbelievers, infidels) they are not meant to live in a civilized and secular world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Upnepaa(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2017
From the post,the genesis of the problem can be deduced from her parent's carelessness and neligience,
**she was born a Muslim and that is all

**They refused to inculcate the real islamic ideology and mentality on her(she is practising absolutely for the fact that she was born a Muslim and nothing else)

**The basis of being a Muslim is to know why i'm a Muslim,what I've got to gain being a Muslim,what I've got to lose being a kafir.

**She doesn't need to be rough handled anymore, because she doesn't even see the benefit of being a Muslim. moreover this could ultimately be the final stroke that breaks the camel's back by finally leaving the fold of Islam

**Her problem is largely psychological,she doesn't have a spiritual connection, so anything that is being thrown to her will be liken to them writing something on a water flow,It will have no impact, as she can't understand something she is not connected to psychologically, mentally and spiritually...

***she needs a large bundle of psychological sermon without any iota of force,as the spiritual life of a Muslim is something that might grow easily,

***Changing of her environment might be the last solution,she seems intoxicated by the influences of her environment

***They should imbibe the Islamic culture on her though softly and flexibly

** They should expose her to numerous islamic materials,islamic arts,signs and wonders of Allah,and maybe they should let her perform umrah or Hajj as the case maybe ,these will help her get the necessary exposure she needs
In order to help her regain the connection she once had when she was born

***Finally, the most important thing is the she should be handled with care,because she can't be taught what she never know the importance of,it will only complicate the situation.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Upnepaa(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Now to the issue on ground...

We Nigerian mulsims are a set of a confused group,
It seems we practice our religion according to the views of the outsiders,because of their criticisms,because we should'nt be tagged as "extremists or radical Muslims" Hence we practise Islam with levity and unseriousness,we are not practising the rudiments and tenets of Islam to the level required of us by our Creator and also according to the teachings of Islam,just because of what the non Muslims will say about us,To hell with their assumptions!!!!

Personally,I don't see abdel kabir's submission as too harsh,if you see it that way then you have a long way to go,and it seems you haven't came across a real extremist, because if you have done that,you will definitely know that his contribution is just normal

*** A good Muslim parent will block the way of his/her offspring if it seems the child his going astray, Alcohol is a major sin Islam, hence it should'nt be taken with levity,her parents her actually right by barring her from associating with such kind of friends but they will be wrong if they bare her from associating with non Muslims...

If you wants to know the real meaning of radical and extreme Muslims then read about boko are ram,ISIS,Taliban etc..

That i'm enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong in accordance to the sunnah of the prophet (S A W) doesn't turn me in to an extremist,a takfeer or a radical Muslim,rather it only describes me as a practising Muslim.

We need to change our mentality because our own views as a muslim towards the non Muslims doesn't change the way they worship their so called god in any way,then why should theirs change our own....

The major thing is that we must fulfill what is required of us as a Muslim (Halal and Haram) after that we take care of the criticisms of the kaafir wisely and carefully, because no matter how soft we are,our religious practices will always be alien to them,

Islam,when practised according to the teachings of the prophet (S A W) is never extreme or radical unless you have no idea what Islam is all about....

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Upnepaa:
Now on the issue on ground...

We Nigerian mulsims are a set of a confused group,
It seems we practice our religion according to the views of the outsiders,because of their criticisms,because we should'nt be tagged as "extremists or radical Muslims" Hence we practise Islam with levity and unseriousness,we are not practising the rudiments and tenets of Islam to the level required of us by our Creator and also according to the teachings of Islam,just because of what the non Muslims will say about us,To hell with their assumptions!!!!

Personally,I don't see abdel kabir's submission as too harsh,if you see it that way then you have a long way to go,and it seems you haven't came across a real extremist, because if you have done that,you will definitely know that his contribution is just normal

*** A good Muslim parent will block the way of his/her offspring if it seems the child his going astray, Alcohol is a major sin Islam, hence it should'nt be taken with levity,her parents her actually right by barring her from associating with such kind of friends but they will be wrong if they bare her from associating with non Muslims...

If you wants to know the real meaning of radical and extreme Muslims then read about boko are ram,ISIS,Taliban etc..

That i'm enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong in accordance to the sunnah of the prophet (S A W) doesn't turn me in to an extremist,a takfeer or a radical Muslim,rather it only describes me as a practising Muslim.

We need to change our mentality because our own views as a muslim towards the non Muslims doesn't change the way they worship their so called god in any way,then why should theirs change our own....

The major thing is that we must fulfill what is required of us as a Muslim (Halal and Haram) after that we take care of the criticisms of the kaafir wisely and carefully, because no matter how soft we are,our religious practices will always be alien to them,

Islam,when practised according to the teachings of the prophet (S A W) is never extreme or radical unless you have no idea what is Islam is....
May Allah reward you abundantly. I see no reason why we should be apologetic to non Muslims. What's wrong is wrong. I hope other muslim brothers take your advice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
tintingz:

Calling me an apostate is not the issue but what he said afterward "I would have been judged if we were in an Islamic state" just because my ideology is different from his? He himself said the penalty is death! Please tell me something else.

This kind of people should be living in the Arab countries killing kufar(unbelievers, infidels) they are not meant to live in a civilized and secular world.
As long as I draw breath, I will never defend evil consciously. That said, you addressed two points :
1. He called you an apostate

I addressed the first one cos it was less controversial.
The issue of punishment of an apostate is one that I do not like to get too involved in.
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by tintingz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
udatso:

As long as I draw breath, I will never defend evil consciously. That said, you addressed two points :

The issue of punishment of an apostate is one that I do not like to get too involved in.

OK sir

1 Like

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
udatso:

"Any NON-MUSLIM who leaves their faith to embrace ISLAM should be punished by DEATH". Who then will convert to Islam if NON-MUSLIMS punish who ever leaves their own fold of faith with DEATH for choosing to become a Muslim?

Hmmmm................if not IRRATIONALITY the reaction against the intellect, what sort of a SELF DESTRUCTIVE PRINCIPLE is this?

These issue of APOSTACY is so straight forward. There is not even a SINGLE verse of the Quran that supports DEATH sentence on any one who chooses to leave the folds of Islam for what ever they care AS LONG AS THEY DO THEIR THING PEACEFULLY AND TURN NOT AGAINST MUSLIMS BECOMING AGRESSIVE ENEMIES. Why should that be when ALLAH have FORBIDDEN INJUSTICE to Himself.

I DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW SOME MUSLIMS SUBSCRIBE TO THIS KIND OF IGNORANCE. Well the simple reason is that method of education called INDOCTRINATION which makes DOGMA of the Minds. Anyway, I know you are NOT one of such IGNORANT Muslims who support such an UNREASONABLE view. I know where you stand. I have read your SENSIBLE views on the subject matter. *I hope am not mistaken you for someone else.

Explicit Evidences from the QURAN is above any other speech which may tend to be contrary to ALLAH'S VERY EXPLICIT WORDS WHICH LACKS EVERY AMBIGUITY. No matter the amount of Hadiths anyone may wish to quote. Not a single Ayah of the Quran pronounced or pronounces death on anyone who leaves the folds of ISLAM. ISLAM IS NOT BY FORCE, IT IS NOT A CULT!!!

Allah is not even in need of our worshipping Him. Its a choice and the merit and gain of choosing to worship ALLAH is directly for our own good and the common good of the society if we choose to submit our will to His willingly. ISLAM IS A FAVOUR FROM THE LORD OF THE WORLDS. If anybody chooses not, after haven chosen Islam. Its not in anybody's hands to punish the person but persuade.

As long as anyone who leaves the fold of Islam doesnt raise the sword against Muslims in AGGRESSION but do their thing peacefully. They are good to grow!

As if it is not EXPLICIT in the Quran for example:

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (total submission to God), never will it be accepted of him; in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good). HOW SHALL GOD GUIDE THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH AFTER THEY ACCEPTED IT and bore witness that the Apostle (Muhammad) was true and that CLEAR SIGNS had come unto them? But God guides not a people unjust. Of such the reward is that the curse of God, of His angels, and mankind, in that will they dwell; nor will their penalty be lightened, nor respite be their (lot); " .Q3: 86-88.

Allah could have said 'IF ANY OF YOU TURN BACK FROM FAITH HE OR SHE SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH' .

Allah the Wise is not a LUNATIC. Afterall to Him we shall all return.

To make is very CLEAR to all these FANATICS suffering from they diseases of the heart called SELF RIGHTOUSNESS and IGNORANCE. Allah's words continues below in the same surah: Al - Imran

"Except for those that repent (even) after that, and make amends; FOR VERILY GOD IS OFT-FORGIVING, MOST MERCIFUL." Q 3:89

Islam is a religion which put the horse before the cart. It is a religion that gives room for rationalism and abhors irrationalisn in all its ramification.

IF A PERSON IS TO BE PUNISHED BY DEATH FOR REJECTING FAITH IN ISLAM, AFTER HAVING ACCEPTED IT, AN APOSTATE. THE QUESTION IS:

1. How then does the verse above apply, "except for those that repent (even) after that and make amends, for verily God is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful" WHAT CHANCE OF REPENTANCE AND AMENDMENT HAS THEN BEEN GIVEN BY THE MERCIFUL IF PUT TO DEATH?

2. And how then is Islam any better than the idolaters who persecuted and tortured and even killed those who choose to leave idolatory for Islam.

More verses continues with more CLARITY from the same Surah. Is it that these fanatics are unaware of this TRUTH?

"but those who reject faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of faith, never will their repentance be accepted, for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray". Q 3 : 90

ALLAH DID NOT SAY KILL THEM. (read that verse all over again)

The clarification still continues:

"As to those who reject faith, and die rejecting, never would be accepted from any such as much gold as the earth contains, though they should offer it for ransom. For such is (in store) a penalty grievous, and they will find no helpers" Q 3: 91

Why should any one be KILLED for denouncing Islam really?

Who can dispute, rage against these explicit words of ALLAH in the Quran except an IGNORANT, ARROGANT FOOL!!!

There are so many verses i can Quote to supporting this TRUISM.

I DONT REALLY PATRONIZE THIS SECTION, ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS A BIG SHEIK AND EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE A BIG SAY. WE ARE SO DIS-UNITED OVER USELESS THINGS, ALWAYS QUARRELING OVER TRIVIALITIES.

The world is suffering because MUSLIMS are so DIS-UNITED and so NOT up to the task charged us as the BEST COMMUNITY THAT ENJOINS WHAT IS GOOD AND FORBID WHAT IS EVIL. Its an Honour to be a Muslim.

Do you know that not until 24 Nov 2016 was the very first American solider killed in the Syrian crises. ITS BEING MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS. ALLAH DID NOT ENDORSE SECTARIANISM EVEN TO START WITH. Very, very clear in the Quran the warnings against disunity and its consequences as the Jews were made as examples in the Quran of dividing themselves into sect, earning the DISAPPROVAL of Allah.

Islam is geared towards a universal brotherhood and success for the whole of mankind.

Islam is a FAVOUR from Allah, Lord of the worlds. And i am so Honoured (I REPEAT). May Allah make us live and die as sincere Muslims MOST PLEASING to Him. We all have our short comings. Let us bulid TOLERANCE and MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

I dont do SECT what so ever. NEVER EVER WILL, in sha Allah (amin)

"Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which Thou didst lay on those before us: Our Lord! lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear.BLOT OUT OUR SINS, and grant us forgiveness, HAVE MERCY ON US. THOU ART OUR PROTECTOR; HELP US AGAINST THOSE WHO STAND AGAINST FAITH" Amin.

For those who may still have contrary views i suggest that the should reason if NON-MUSLIMS by a supposed degree of their faith put any one who leaves their own fold for Islam to death. THEN, HOW WILL ISLAM GET CONVERTS. IS ISLAM THEN ANY BETTER THAN A BARBARIC CULT IF PEOPLE SUGGEST SUCH IS A DECREE TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN ISLAM?

Ignorant Muslims keep allowing themselves to be beaten on the head many times with this misconception.

Not everybody that is professing Islam today will die as ONE. Until we are conquered by death and our faith is up and standing in Islam. UNTIL THEN, IS THE TRUE VICTORY!!!

May Allah make us live and die as sincere Muslims.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
tintingz:

2. About fatwa

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
WORDWORLD:

"Any NON-MUSLIM who leaves their faith to embrace ISLAM should be punnished by DEATH". Does it sound reasonable? Who then will become Muslims?

These issue of APOSTACY is so straight forward. Their is not even a SINGLE verse of the Quran that supports DEATH sentence on any one who chooses to leave the folds of Islam for what ever they care as long as the do their thing peacefully.

I DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW ALOT OF MUSLIMS SUBSCRIBE TO THIS KIND OF IGNORANCE. I know you are NOT one of such Muslims who support such an UNREASONABLE view. I know where you stand. I have read your SENSIBLE views on the subject matter. *I hope am not mistaken you for someone else.

Explicit Evidences from the QURAN is above any other speech which may tend to be contrary to ALLAH'S VERY WORDS. No matter the amount of Hadiths anyone may wish to quote. Not a single Ayah of the Quran pronounced or pronounces death on anyone who leaves the folds of ISLAM. ISLAM IS NOT BY FORCE, IT IS NOT A CULT!!!

Allah is not even in need of our worshipping Him. Its a choice and the merit and gain of choosing to worship ALLAH is directly for our own good and the common good of the society if we choose to submit our will to His willingly. ISLAM IS A FAVOUR FROM THE LORD OF THE WORLDS. If anybody chooses not, after haven chosen Islam. Its not in anybodies hands to punish the person but persude.

As long as anyone who leaves the fold of Islam doesnt raise the sword against Muslims in AGGRESSION but do their thing peacefully. They are good to grow.

As if it is not EXPLICIT in the Quran

"....and if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will be no fruit in this life and the hereafter..........Q2:217. There are so many much more verses so CLEAR.

Allah could have said 'IF ANY OF YOU TURN BACK FROM FAITH HE SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH' .

Allah the Wise is not a LUNATIC. Afterall to Him we shall all return.

There are so many verses i can Quote to supporting this TRUISM.

I DONT REALLY PATRONIZE THE SECTION, ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS A BIG SHEIK AND EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE A BIG SAY. WE ARE SO DIS-UNITED OVER USELESS THINGS.

The world is suffering because we are so DIS-UNITED and so NOT up to the task charged us as the BEST COMMUNITY THAT ENJOINS WHAT IS GOOD AND FORBID WHAT IS EVIL. Its an Honour to be a Muslim.

Do you know that not until 24 Nov 2016 was the very first American solider killed in the Syrian crises. ITS BEING MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS. ALLAH DID NOT ENDORSE SECTARIAMISM EVEN START WITH.

Islam is geared towards a universal brotherhood.

Islam is a Favour from Allah. And i am so Honoured (I REPEAT). May Allah make us live and die as sincere Muslims MOST PLEASING to Him. We all have our short coming. Let us bulid TOLERANCE and MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

I dont do SECT what so ever.

"Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which Thou didst lay on those before us: Our Lord! lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear.BLOT OUT OUR SINS, and grant us forgiveness, HAVE MERCY ON US. THOU ART OUR PROTECTOR; HELP US AGAINST THOSE WHO STAND AGAINST FAITH" Amin.

For those who may have contray views i suggest that the should reason if NON-MUSLIMS by a supposed degree of their faith put any one who leaves their fold for Islam to death. THEN, HOW IS ISLAM ANY BETTER THAN A BARBARIC CULT IF PEOPLE SUGGEST SUCH IS A DECREE TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN ISLAM.

Ignorant Muslims keep allowing themselves to be beaten on the head many times with this misconception.

Not everybody that is professing Islam today will die as ONE. Until we are conquered by death and our faith is up and standing. UNTIL THEN, IS THE TRUE VICTORY!!!

May Allah make us live and die as sincere Muslims.
JazakAllaahu khairan. I have never supported the killing of apostate in this our modern times. That's why I created two topics about this issue.
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Udatso, may Allah grant us, COMPLETENESS OF FAITH, INNER PEACE, INSIGHTS, GOOD HEALTH, GOOD CHARACTER, BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM OVERFLOWING, ABUNDANCE OF PROVISIONS to making our STRIVINGS for GOOD, TRUTH and JUSTICE to prevail over EVIL, FALSEHOOD and INJUSTICE.
Good, Truth and Justice is the PIVOT for PEACE, PROSPERITY and SECURITY in any HUMAN SOCIETY.

And off course our strivings which is but to earn ALLAH'S GOOD PLEASURE like our FORE-RUNNERS whom Allah is already so PLEASED with them. MAY THE LORD OF THE WORLDS BE PLEASED WITH US TOO. Amin!!!

"And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the An§ar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. THAT IS THE GREAT ATTAINMENT." Quran 9: 100.

Ya! Allah make us to be among the RIGHTEOUS ONE'S whom by Your Mercy You will say to: "O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction! COME BACK TO THY LORD, WELL PLEASED (thyself) AND WELL-PLEASING UNTO HIM! Enter thou, then, among my DEVOTEES. Yea, enter thou MY HEAVEN" Q 89: 27-30. Amin!!!

Udatso, it goes beyond the MISCONCEPTION of the 'DEATH SENTENCE ON APOSTACY' which is so IGNORANTLY fueled by Muslims themselves. To so many other THOUGHTLESS things IGNORANT MUSLIMS do in painting themselves and not ISLAM to be a Religion that reacts against the intellect (subject for another day). Islam more than any religion on PLANET EARTH appeals to RATIONALITY simple COMMON SENSE.

My negation is not INCLINED to our so called "MODERN WORLD" but a REALITY OF PRECISION which is the FACT that ISLAM is foreverly MODERN, attested by the Quran via being tested by the fleeting of time. Its a way of life BEST and the only TRUE civilization I have concluded via my UNSELFISH RESEARCH to having ANSWERS to 'all' Human PROBLEMS.

EVEN ON THE SURFACE LEVEL. THAT MISCONCEPTION OF THE 'DEATH SENTENCE DOCTRINE TO APOSTACY' IS TOTALLY A VERY, VERY, MUTUALLY DESTRUCTIVE HYPOTHESIS WHEN YOU PLACE IT SIDE BY SIDE QURANIC EXPLICIT VERSES AND THE WAYS OF OUR BELOVED NABI. INFACT COMMON SENSE WILL IMMEDIATELY THROW IT TO THE WASTE BIN BECAUSE ISLAM IS NOT IRRATIONAL DOGMA.

How can ALLAH command "NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION" (an example of a popular verse among so many Muslims use in defending that Islam is not meant to be FORCED down anyone's throat) How can we then think its REASONABLE to put to death anyone who STOPS PRACTICING the deen for another? Unless this persons gangs up to hurt us to our death. Then he or she has called for his or her own death sentence. Not people who leave Islam and practice their choice in PEACE and live in peace with the community.

Such a thinking is from a selfish, self righteous mind of men who THINK GOD IS IN NEED OF OUR WORSHIP.  

That is not ISLAM........so it is not about the so called modern world and that is why it is WRONG but BECAUSE THAT IS NOT ISLAM AT ALL!!!
I JUST I HAVE TO RE-EMPHASIZE ON WHAT IS AT ALL NOT A CONTROVESY BUT A COLORATION OF ISLAM TO LOOK SENSELESS.

So, let me not digress from the subject matter of the thread which is about a lady about to loose her faith in Islam. *INSTEAD OF US LOOKING TO RESCUE WE ALL STARTED THROWING WORDS AT EACH OTHER.

Well, the lady's case is a scenario so common MAJORLY BECAUSE most people's faith is not built on CONVICTION by SERIOUS DISCOVERY THROUGH RESEARCH but by TRADITION, which is a spirit of FORMALISM.

Which most times trying to solve this problem in mostly UNSENSIBLE WAY. Has resulted to more disaster than a solution.

We are so far away from this verse of the QURAN.

"The believers, men and women are protectors, one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practice regular charity and obey Allah and His Apostle. On them will Allah pour His MERCY: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise" Q9v71

Our faiths are in ranks and those whom ALLAH has from is bounty granted ENLIGHTENMENT must help others to grow. ENLIGHTENMENT comes with WISEDOM and not ZEALOUSNESS.

I am very interested in this case. And In sha Allah I will take my time to addressing the issue. And post it to her.

I once opened a thread in the Religion section title: WHY DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE ?

The thread is still lying there like a grave yard. Most people just come to the religion section to BARK without knowing why the are BARKING....................being DOGMATIC and not PRAGMATIC IDEOLOGUES.

www.nairaland.com/3441274/why-believe-what-believe

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
let me modify my post because I don't think its worth it, all i am certain of is;

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 17:

...ِ مَن يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَهُوَ الْمُهْتَدِ وَمَن يُضْلِلْ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ وَلِيًّا مُّرْشِدًا

...He whom Allah guides, is rightly guided; but he whom He sends astray, for him you will find no Wali (guiding friend) to lead him (to the right Path).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:
let me modify my post because I don't think its worth it, all i am certain of is;

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 17:

...ِ مَن يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَهُوَ الْمُهْتَدِ وَمَن يُضْلِلْ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ وَلِيًّا مُّرْشِدًا

...He whom Allah guides, is rightly guided; but he whom He sends astray, for him you will find no Wali (guiding friend) to lead him (to the right Path).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Brother kindly ENLIGHTEN me please. Incase a Non -Muslim should quote this verse and then ask such a question as: DOES IT MEAN THAT ALLAH BY HIMSELF SENDS SOME PEOPLE ASTRAY AND STILL YET HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BEING ASTRAY AND YET PUNISH THEM AFTER HAVEN SENT THEM ASTRAY?

This question is on PURPOSE so as to get CLARITY.

3 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Seun

You see your life.. I keep wondering if you're an atheist or a Muslim who's out to ridicule Christianity to the core. Anyway, I've took the nonsense allah sh!t vow to be able to ridicule islam. Win win... Don't you think so? Besides, why was my thread removed? Smh

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Empiree: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
^^^

HenryDion:, you pained? grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

HenryDion:, you pained? grin grin grin grin

grin grin

Yea.. At seun's hypocrisy. I'll pass though. Whatever rolls his boat.. grin
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by SwillG: 9:52pm On May 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Brother kindly ENLIGHTEN me please. Incase a Non -Muslim should quote this verse and then ask such a question as: DOES IT MEAN THAT ALLAH BY HIMSELF SENDS SOME PEOPLE ASTRAY AND STILL YET HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BEING ASTRAY AND YET PUNISH THEM AFTER HAVEN SENT THEM ASTRAY?

This question is on PURPOSE so as to get CLARITY.

Your kind practice true Islam. I've always hated Islam with passion; reason is because I feel Islam is too stringent a religion(a cult) for one to follow and that for anyone who practices Islam is a zombie. Because terrorism is practiced by Islamists. And people who practice Islam are sadist and extremists. But from your explanation, I now know that there's a misconception by some of the followers.

AbdelKabir:

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 17:

(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Bia! Ogar extremist, WORDWORLD asked you a question since on the 12th of March, why haven't you answered him until now

Na your kind dey take matchet beat person to convert am to Muslim like say na cult. You don follow that girl parents suffocate the girl finish because of religion like say na by force to be Muslim angry

Come and answer to WORDWORLD before I vex now o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by APCsupporter: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
tintingz:
I and this sister share things in common, welcome to the club. cool

You are not a Muslim bro. I hope you have not fasted as I previously advised

1 Like

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by APCsupporter: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

you called yourself an apostate(though not explicitly) far too many times.

and its obvious because I'm not the only one who questioned your being muslim, or I'm I?

and I only questioned your being Muslim, and that was why i said "your head needs to be checked"

there is no need for any big English here. The guy is no longer a muslim
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by personal59: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
madridguy:
You are only talking about the Alcohol area and you blind folded where she was denied liberty to play with her age group just because they're non-muslim.

my brother what do u mean by been denied liberty?

is it freedom to remove her hijab?

is it the one she need to go clubbing?

is it the one she need to eat whatsoever she claim?

etc I hope u read her reason well before u blaim her parent

all I know is that she is moving with bad friends in a bad direction nd tending towards opposite of the Islamic fold

1 Like

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2018
madridguy:
You need to broaden your knowledge about Islam.

No sir, "you" actually need to be the one to broaden your knowledge. Be extremely careful how u advise on Islam. One single word can lead u astray but the worst is leading others astray.. You dare to run up sect and one that has controversies around it?.
My advise us that you don't ever advise in Islamic issues so as not to deepen your hole
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Seun:
I stumbled on this post, made by a lady going by the name 'throwaway425423', on reddit:

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/5xdthl/my_faith_in_islam_is_nearly_gone/

What's your advice for her? You can post your response here or on reddit, whichever forum suits you more.

Now I have concluded on what your issue is.. You brought up a post on an Indian lady, is she on nairaland?

You have similar issues as her and needed reasoning to put you Back on track unfortunately the egos here did no justice to it but only ended up worsening it by their show offs and misconceptions.
Seun, if your mum is alive ask her to pray for you that you are weak in faith if she isn't then go for ummrah. You can afford it. You also need to attend Alot of Islamic talks (choose those that apply to your matter)
Download and listen to videos by nouman Ali khan and mufti menk.

You ignore me but I don't care at the end what is most important is you being back on your feet. Money is nothing it can not get u a tourist Visa to paradise

3 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by top4: 4:41am On Apr 02, 2018
She need to build up her eeman and taohid in Allah. secondly, She should be waking up for tahjuud every night and meditate about Allah,His messenger and Islam. Eventually things will take normal shape for her. Lastly, she should NEVER jump out of Islam because anything in this life minus Islam is equal to zero. of what benefit will it be for someone who acquired this worldly materials but loose his salvation in the last day.Think wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Converts / Motivational Quotes From Nouman Ali Khan / Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.