Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 (60815 Views)

'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening / Recipe: How To Prepare Suya Spiced Chicken Nuggets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Ishilove: 5:18am On Mar 05, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Soon even the current exchange rate will be called the good old days
O ye of little faith...
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by tundefamuyide(m): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2017
Nnamddi:
In his words; 'The suya I bought just now was very sweet till I saw this part of the newspaper used for wrapping the suya. The suya became bitter'

Good old days.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/see-what-this-twitter-found-after-buying-suya.html

After finishing the whole package, he claimed the rest turned sour. #Abeg you better enjoy whatever it is you can enjoy now..
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by lasisi69(f): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2017
kirchofff:
, where av u been all this while baba, end time man
i bin dey around o.
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Horlawoomey(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2017
Superman7:

Be deceiving yourself and calling evil good. Even if you were paid to be a clown, won't you use your sense? At your age you're still fooling yourself online, but why?

Frustrated man
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
zealed64:
dude this the most craziest GIF meme i have ever seen!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Did you get the message?

1 Like

Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by james1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
how does this affect the price of garri
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Superman7: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Horlawoomey:

Frustrated man

shut up!
It appears you're more frustrated than Buhari
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Superman7: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

You are very mad. Was it Buhari that gave Yakubu Andrew $9.8 million to keep in his family house? Was it Buhari that gave Mama Piss sheppopo $15 million to keep in her gateman, driver and maid's accounts? Was it Buhari that gave Diezaini $153 million to keep in her account? Was it Buhari that gave Sambo Dasuki several millions of dollars to share among the gang of thieves? Was it Buhari that gave AVM Olusola Amosu $1 miilion to bury in a fake soak away pit? Was it Buhari that gave AVM Alex Badeh $1 million to keep in his wardrobe? Now, tell me where you want Buhari to get dollars from after Goatluck Jonaddaft and the puff-puff cheeked world bank house girl called Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla have shared all the dollars that Obasanjo left in the reserves? I think Goatluck Jonaddaft and Okonjo-Iwealla should be used for dollar money rituals so that their rotten heads can be producing dollars for Nigeria. EFCC and ICPC know a man in Kano who is good in money rituals, so they can take Osinbajo to the man.

All this useless analysis of yours cannot change the fact that Nigeria is far worse now than when GEJ was in power. It's either you're blind or mad to doubt it.
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
lolz
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Electronzeez(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Horlawoomey:

Frustrated man

Bro stop wasting your time on nairalanders, most are hungry and I don't really blame them . I will advise you to avoid the political section of nairaland . Why should I visit a place where frustrated people converge? I have since change my lodge to movie, phones and foreign affairs .

Nairaland political section is full of idiots ,the kids there are rude ,the adult nko they have sold their brain for peanut .

Wtf is the meaning of yoruba muslem grin
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by lonelydora: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
augustine:
Bad leadership that is not happening now? By the way the party that lost election inherited $40 billion DEBT. While the present ruling party inherited $30 billion CASH Reserve.

Bad leadership starting from 1960 and not 2011.
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Horlawoomey(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Electronzeez:

Bro stop wasting your time on nairalanders, most are hungry and I don't really blame them . I will advise you to avoid the political section of nairaland . Why should I visit a place where frustrated people converge? I have since change my lodge to movie, phones and foreign affairs .

Nairaland political section is full of idiots ,the kids there are rude ,the adult nko they have sold their brain for peanut .

Wtf is the meaning of yoruba muslem grin

Well said bro, some literate people here are so deep in hatred that you start wondering what happen to them.
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Horlawoomey(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Superman7:

All this useless analysis of yours cannot change the fact that Nigeria is far worse now than when GEJ was in power. It's either you're blind or mad to doubt it.

Your comprehension ability is faulty, I blame your teachers for not paying close attention to you then.

Do you even know anything about how the Economy of a nation works, do you think government just print money from the CBN, do you know the magnitude of corruption that went unabated during the last administration ?

I have a lot of question to ask your dumb head but I will just let you be because I doubt how sound your mind is.

Just don't commit suicide because your Godfather lost an election.
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Superman7: 1:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Horlawoomey:

Your comprehension ability is faulty, I blame your teachers for not paying close attention to you then.

Do you even know anything about how the Economy of a nation works, do you think government just print money from the CBN, do you know the magnitude of corruption that went unabated during the last administration ?

I have a lot of question to ask your dumb head but I will just let you be because I doubt how sound your mind is.

Just don't commit suicide because your Godfather lost an election.

You are still supporting the current administration?
Come on shut up and wake up!
When you all were shouting "change" I thought your messiah had come,
but Buhari is the worst disaster that ever happened to Nigeria.
And here is one fool still talking nonsense here.
God punish you for coming online to wreck havoc with your free data.
Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Horlawoomey(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Superman7:

You are still supporting the current administration?
Come on shut up and wake up!
When you all were shouting "change" I thought your messiah had come,
but Buhari is the worst disaster that ever happened to Nigeria.
And here is one fool still talking nonsense here.
God punish you for coming online to wreck havoc with your free data.

lol @ free data

I am not supporting the current administration alone, I am being rational, logical and trying to let you see beyond your nose that the cause of this present situation precedes this administration and tackling it is not magical. I will keep saying it to dumb heads like you till it penetrates your thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015 by Superman7: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Horlawoomey:

lol @ free data

I am not supporting the current administration alone, I am being rational, logical and trying to let you see beyond your nose that the cause of this present situation precedes this administration and tackling it is not magical. I will keep saying it to dumb heads like you till it penetrates your thick skull.

All you're saying is just nonsense. You claim that the nation was corrupt and GEJ wasn't doing well, but your messiah came and made things worse. He thought it was just to come and sit down in Aso Rock, no vision, no direction, no solution. Buhari was just hungry for power but wasn't responsible enough to handle it.
He brought more poverty to Nigeria
More unemployment,
More insecurity (Southern Kaduna)
Should I even talk about the economy and inflation that he can't handle?
Pls stop fooling yourself.
It's very obvious your party has failed.
In 2019, if you mistakenly shout "change" you will see what angry Nigerians will do to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.