Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How To Make $50 Per Day-classified Ad Posting With CPA Free tutorial - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make $50 Per Day-classified Ad Posting With CPA Free tutorial (2539 Views)

Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack / (cpa And Social Media Traffic) $30-$50 Per Day Method With Cpa (zero Investment) / Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $50 Per Day-classified Ad Posting With CPA Free tutorial by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello once again,

I have been doing internet marketing for over five years now, and CPA I will say has been my darling aspect I love so much.
It is so easy to earn promoting CPA Offers and here I am going to show you how to start making money from CPA using classified
Ad sites. This is a very simple, easy method that anyone can do from anywhere, so you can start right away....

I assume everyone here knows what classified ad site is? think of a site like[b] olx,[/b] Craiglist, gumtree etc just google free classified ad sites and you will get a bunch of free sites you can post your ad.

Note - Your targetted audience should be the USA

NOW THE METHOD

1. Post ads in classified sites under the "Auto" section of a car for sale. The car should be fairly new (not an old wreck) and be worth quite a bit, and your asking price should be well below assessed value, but not so low as to raise suspicion that it could be a fake ad (which it is)

For example, a 2012 Honda Civic normally selling for and valued at 18k for sale at 13-15k. Have a good description to go along with a good pic that you can get from any car site and say something like "Moving away for a job opportunity and must sell off vehicles quickly" (to justify the lower than average selling price). This will generate lots of buzz and interest for your ad.

2. At the end of the ad you will put a link to a CPA offer for any ONE of the following: Car loans, Credit Report or Car Insurance and have a sentence related to the one you choose, such as:

- We require a credit check on potential buyers. Click here (your CPA credit report link) to see if you qualify.
- Click here for our current car loan rates and special offers.
- All buyers are legally required to have insurance before vehicle transfer. Please click here for great rates!

Make sure to only use 1 offer link per ad, so it doesn't look spammy, but mix it up a bit if you post multiple ads. Also, I strongly suggest using your own domain redirect for ANYTHING involving CPA and classified ad sites.

3. In the ad you will present yourself as a "private car dealer". This is important, as you do not want to be seen as a licensed car dealer, as they don't use personal ad posts, so it would look fishy, and a private seller would not require any loan/credit info. A dealer actually would require a credit check, loan, and insurance info, so it would make sense to your potential leads.

Obviously, the more ads you post, the more leads you will get. Try to post in mid-sized cities that are large enough to be worthwhile, but not so large that your ad gets buried in 20 minutes.

FOR THOSE THAT ARE NEW TO CPA, THE CPA BIBLE GUIDE IS VERY MUCH AVAILABLE. IT IS A CPA GUIDE PUT TOGETHER BY ME FOR NEWBIES AND PRO, HOW TO MAKE GUARANTEED $50 PER DAY WITH CPA USING FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND INSTAGRAM WITHOUT ANY INVESTMENT OR TECHNICALS. JUST A SIMPLE COPY AND PASTE WORK.IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CPA ACCOUNT I WILL GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO REGISTER AND GET YOUR ACCOUNT APPROVED IN ANY CPA NETWORKS. YOU CAN ACCESS THE THE THREAD WHERE I DISCUSSED THE GUIDE SOON.

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME VIA MY SIGNATURE TO GET THE GUIDE AND START WORKING IMMEDIATELY.

CHECK MY CPA CONVERSIONS AND EARNINGS BELOW.....

[img] http:///a/img923/8005/OVmsQd.png[/img]
THIS IS HOW YOU WILL BE EARNING AFTER IMPLEMENTING THE CPA BIBLE GUIDE.
Re: How To Make $50 Per Day-classified Ad Posting With CPA Free tutorial by temmy59: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
No body have ever justify your claims
Re: How To Make $50 Per Day-classified Ad Posting With CPA Free tutorial by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2017
temmy59:
No body have ever justify your claims

what claim.
Re: How To Make $50 Per Day-classified Ad Posting With CPA Free tutorial by temmy59: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
monsterseo:

what claim.
Of making $50 per day you are advertising
Re: How To Make $50 Per Day-classified Ad Posting With CPA Free tutorial by prof30(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
monsterseo:
Hello once again,

I have been doing internet marketing for over five years now, and CPA I will say has been my darling aspect I love so much.
It is so easy to earn promoting CPA Offers and here I am going to show you how to start making money from CPA using classified
Ad sites. This is a very simple, easy method that anyone can do from anywhere, so you can start right away....

I assume everyone here knows what classified ad site is? think of a site like[b] olx,[/b] Craiglist, gumtree etc just google free classified ad sites and you will get a bunch of free sites you can post your ad.

Note - Your targetted audience should be the USA

NOW THE METHOD

1. Post ads in classified sites under the "Auto" section of a car for sale. The car should be fairly new (not an old wreck) and be worth quite a bit, and your asking price should be well below assessed value, but not so low as to raise suspicion that it could be a fake ad (which it is)

For example, a 2012 Honda Civic normally selling for and valued at 18k for sale at 13-15k. Have a good description to go along with a good pic that you can get from any car site and say something like "Moving away for a job opportunity and must sell off vehicles quickly" (to justify the lower than average selling price). This will generate lots of buzz and interest for your ad.

2. At the end of the ad you will put a link to a CPA offer for any ONE of the following: Car loans, Credit Report or Car Insurance and have a sentence related to the one you choose, such as:

- We require a credit check on potential buyers. Click here (your CPA credit report link) to see if you qualify.
- Click here for our current car loan rates and special offers.
- All buyers are legally required to have insurance before vehicle transfer. Please click here for great rates!

Make sure to only use 1 offer link per ad, so it doesn't look spammy, but mix it up a bit if you post multiple ads. Also, I strongly suggest using your own domain redirect for ANYTHING involving CPA and classified ad sites.

3. In the ad you will present yourself as a "private car dealer". This is important, as you do not want to be seen as a licensed car dealer, as they don't use personal ad posts, so it would look fishy, and a private seller would not require any loan/credit info. A dealer actually would require a credit check, loan, and insurance info, so it would make sense to your potential leads.

Obviously, the more ads you post, the more leads you will get. Try to post in mid-sized cities that are large enough to be worthwhile, but not so large that your ad gets buried in 20 minutes.

FOR THOSE THAT ARE NEW TO CPA, THE CPA BIBLE GUIDE IS VERY MUCH AVAILABLE. IT IS A CPA GUIDE PUT TOGETHER BY ME FOR NEWBIES AND PRO, HOW TO MAKE GUARANTEED $50 PER DAY WITH CPA USING FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND INSTAGRAM WITHOUT ANY INVESTMENT OR TECHNICALS. JUST A SIMPLE COPY AND PASTE WORK.IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CPA ACCOUNT I WILL GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO REGISTER AND GET YOUR ACCOUNT APPROVED IN ANY CPA NETWORKS. YOU CAN ACCESS THE THE THREAD WHERE I DISCUSSED THE GUIDE SOON.

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME VIA MY SIGNATURE TO GET THE GUIDE AND START WORKING IMMEDIATELY.

CHECK MY CPA CONVERSIONS AND EARNINGS BELOW.....

[img] http:///a/img923/8005/OVmsQd.png[/img]
THIS IS HOW YOU WILL BE EARNING AFTER IMPLEMENTING THE CPA BIBLE GUIDE.

Please I need to speak wit u...
08164293279 is my Whatsapp number.. Plz chat me up

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Affiliate Marketing Other Affiliates Won't Tell You About.. / Top Five Key Cities In Nigeria For Investments / Where Exactly Is Ibeju Lekki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.