Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! (16965 Views)

Tracy Obonna Set To Cover VL Magazine As She Releases Hot Photos / Photos-nigerian Supermodel&actress Tracy Obonna Bags A Masters Degree / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria -- Vanessa Obonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by londoner: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
jice, thats what I am saying, men here claim Nigerian girls dont have hips and backside, this girl obviously does, yet she is still being insulted. They just find something else negative to say when Nigerian women are the subject.

They just move the goal posts where Nigerian women are concerned.
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by Ibime(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ Topic

Yes Sir!!!!

This one would make even an infirm old man come alive!
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by netotse(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2009
not bad, wouldnt go out with her for anything though
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by jice(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
Not eve as a jara for N10 AKARA
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by chiogo(f): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
londoner:

Nigerians can be really hypocritical at times, when its pictures of "buffy the body" or kim kardashian, no-one shows any disgust at their "attire", or makes comments about their sexual behaviour, calling them hoes. She does look manly in the face a bit, but so does buffy to me.
LOL Exactly!!! I didn't want to comment after reading all those replies.
I see no difference between the amount of clothing she's putting on compared to Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, etc.
So what makes her slutty and not those women? I guess the fact that she's not popular. . .yet. undecided
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by africhika(f): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
kim and beyonce are equally slutty. thats today's world.
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by sjeezy8: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
This chick looks like shes been kicked in the face. lipsrsealed

but her body alright tho grin
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by H2O2: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
africhika:

kim and beyonce are equally slutty. thats today's world.
Beyonce is a lot more classy than these two.
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by chiogo(f): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
H2O2:

Beyonce is a lot more classy than these two.
In what way?

At least Africhika is not being hypocritical.
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by slimes(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
artificial bombshell
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by CrudeOil2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
A very slutty broad.
Re: Tracy Obonna: Meet The Nigerian BOMBSHELL!! by machiavela: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
i bliv shes hawt sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Weddings Of Nairalanders With A Nairaland MC / PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable / Williams Uchemba Speaks On The Principle Of Success, Debunks Fraud Rumours (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.