Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (363991 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Aminzy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
marianneada:
He's getting better, thanks for your prayer
Thank God...u re welcome ma
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 5:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Good morning my people, my update will be in the evening, pls bear with me. Luv u all.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Funmilade11(f): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2017
marianneada:
Good morning my people, my update will be in the evening, pls bear with me. Luv u all.
no p. take ur tym n care for ur son. may God heal him.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by veenessha(f): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Please don't let Amaka break up with Nelson
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Halyma(f): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2017
this is blackmail but by who? I cant wait to the next update
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Ajboss(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
marianneada:
evening don do ooo...oya oo
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by crislyn(f): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ajboss:
evening don do ooo...oya oo
Na wa o you guys should take it easy and try to understand that she's got a life and a family outside nairaland na.

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
CHAPTER, 9

I woke up to find myself on a hospital bed, i saw Chy and Chizzy sitting down by my bedside, Chy rushed to me

"Thank God you're awake now, i shouldn't have allowed you go there, i'm so sorry.

I remembered all that happened, tears flowed down freely from my eyes,

" Amy pls calm down, dont allow this to break the trust you have for my brother"she begged me

The door opened and Nelson walked in with bandage on his head.

" I didnt allow him to talk

"Baby pls listen to me first, i'll explain everything to you," he begged me

"Nelson pls leave my room, i don't want to ever see you again in my life, i regret the first day i accepted your love,......... No wonder you didnt bother much about our no sex relationship, you have other girls to frolick with,....... Nelson pls i've seen enough, just go back to your girls and finish what you started with them. "i barked at him

He knelt down begging me, the two sisters couldn't take it anymore, they were crying with their brother, they dont know what to believe,
" I need some space pls, "i told him.

The doctor arrived and told him to let me be for now, that i'm emotionally down.

" Ok, i'll leave for now"he said and left,

He didnt go home, he sat down at the waiting room, he refused to go home, he said he couldn't leave me in such condition,

The doctor advised him to go and take care of himself but he refused.

While i was asleep, the nurse on duty came to check on me.

"Aunty, your boyfriend is still outside waiting for you ooo, he refused to go home, i just pity his condition, he needs medical attention but he said he wont go home until he's sure that you're ok," she told me

I looked at the nurse, and felt like giving her a slap, "why cant some people mind their business?," i asked myself

I ignored her and turned to the other side of the bed,

"Aunty, seems you're tired, i' ll let you rest," she said and left,

"Amebo, (gossip), busy body,"

I opened my door quietly and peeped to check on him, i saw him sleeping on the couch,i felt for him but the thought of what happened made me go back to my bed.

He left very early the next morning , after the doctor told him how stable i was.

I was discharged the same morning, when i got home, i told Chy to pls help me repair my phone.

"Nelson has done that," she said

"So where's my phone," i asked her,

"He took it with him,"

"Why would he keep my phone,.... Oh, he wants to delete all the pictures right?, pls call him to return my phone" i shouted

"Amaka are you not taking this too far, why can't you give him a chance to explain what happened, when he brings your phone, take a good look at the pictures, you'll see he was asleep,...... How're you sure it wasn't a set up,...... Remember someone tried to kill you through his secretary, now this, dont you think, it's the same person that wants you dead that did this,....... Dont be harsh on him too much,..... Have you asked yourself how he got the wound on his head,....... I dont want you thinking i'm saying all these because he's my brother, but i think you're being selfish here,"she advised
I didnt utter a word, she then continued

"All men cheat, even if he slept with the girl in question, the question should be who does he love.? .... If he doesn't have any feelings for you, i know my brother, he wouldn't have told mum about your affair,...... Take your time and do the needful," she advised

I took a deep breath ,i was really glad God brought me to this family, everyone loved me so much, i dont know why God loves me so much, i decided to give Nelson a listening ear, i want to know how he got there in the first place.
I thanked Chioma for her sisterly advise.

"You're now smiling abi?, take it easy with this your love o, you nearly died yesterday, chhhaaai.... This kind love self.... Nelson has slimmed down under some hours just because of this issue"

Chy's phone rang, from her answers i knew it was Nelson,

"He's on his way here, pls listen to him" she begged me and went upstairs.

Few minutes later, the door opened, Nelson walked into the living room looking sick.

"Baby how're doing", he asked

My heart melted immediately he called me, i took a closer look at him and saw the bandage on his head.

He sat down opposite me, then began talking.

"baby i'm sorry for everything that happened,..... I dont even what happened,.... I dont know when those pictures were taken, and the one that shocked most was the lady that claimed to be my sex mate, i have never met her in my life." he explained

"So how did you end up on her bed" I threw at him

"i'll explain everything to you, just give me a listen ear."

As he was about to start narrating how everything happened, We heard noise outside the gate, someone was banging on the gate,

The person was dragging the gate with the gateman, everyone ran outside to check what was happening, we saw the gate man shouting at the person,

"Suleman!, who are you fighting with?, open the gate!!," he shouted at the gateman,

He opened the gate, lol and behold, our worst enemy was standing oustside, sweating profusely, showing how long they had been dragging the gate. Everyone was surprised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Kimkardashain(f): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Marianne U Wnt To Cry Abi? Why Is Ur Update Becumn Short Ds Days.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Marianne U Wnt To Cry Abi? Why Is Ur Update Becumn Short Ds Days.
i'll drop another update soon
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Kimkardashain(f): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok O
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Mukhtar20(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok we are waiting
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Mukhtar20(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
..... ****"Dave what are you doing here?, are you here to mock me or what?, Havent you done enough?, "he shouted at Dave

" Nelson chill pls, i'm really sorry for everything that happened, i've realized what a fool i had been, pls forgive me, we've been together since childhood, pls i'm so sorry

He turned to me

"Amaka, i'm sorry for everything,i never loved you, i just wanted to use and dump you,

" I didnt have any bet with Nelson, i was only jealous because i failed in my mission, i thought Nelson doesnt love you too, but now i know how much he loves you,pls forgive me

He continued," My conscience have been disturbing me,pls forgive me. I'm really sorry"he pleaded.

Everyone was surprised at the sudden change in Dave, i dont even know what to do, Nelson walked to him and hugged him.

"I'm now at rest, pls Nelson take care of Amaka,"he said, entered his car and zoomed off.

I was really surprised at what is happening?, i looked at Nelson,he was surprised too,i walked into the living room.

" I'm shocked at what just happened now, Dave coming here to beg you and Amaka,it's just like a dream. Chy said

" i'm shocked too,but we need to be careful,i dont trust that guy, "Nelson said

" i was busy upstairs, i need to continue with what i was doing, "Chy said and took Chizzy upstairs with her

" Baby... Baby... "he called me
I looked at him
"i was in the office when my phone rang,a strange number called me telling me that i should come to that address in 1hour, that you're under their custody, they said if i fail to come on time that they would kill you,

" i left all that i was doing in the office and rushed to the address,

" On arrival,i knocked at the door but no one answered me,i noticed the door was unlocked, i entered inside the room and didn't see anyone, the only thing i remembered was someone hitting me hard on the head from behind,i wanted to fall but i managed to fight the person back, they pounced on me and started beating me,i lost consciousness.

I woke some hours later only to find myself on the bed naked, four masked men came into the room and showed me pictures of a lady and i on the bed"they told how they sent the pictures to you on whatsapp,

"my head ached, i managed to wear my clothes and left the place, i called Chy to know where you are, she told me how you saw me on the bed naked and fainted."

"I rushed to the hospital but you were still on conscious when i came, i went to see the doctor to check my body,"

"baby, whatever you saw in that picture was fake, they only want to separate us, i beg you in the name of God, dont allow our enemies ruin our love for each other"

He came close to me and knelt down begging me, i was really touched, he stood up and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry for doubting your love for me,i'm sorry for all you passed through," i begged him

"It's alright baby, my head aches, i want to go to the hospital for check up,i'm happy that we've made up"he said

"I cant leave you in this condition, i'll stay with you until you're perfect, i need to make up for my lack of trust in you" i told him

"You've made me the happiest man on earth,thank you so much, my love for you grows everyday," he said kissing me on the lips,

"I'll be right back," i told him and went up to pack my bag

........ ******We went to hospital first before going home, his bandage was changed and some drugs were prescribed to him, i bought ingredients i would use in cooking a delicious meal for him,

We got home and the servant helped me cooked the food, i made sure he ate very well and took his drugs, he bathed and laid on the bed to rest.

When i was done with what i was doing, i bathed and joined him on the bed,

"Baby,so many things have happened to you within a short period of time,..... i dont know who is behind all this... Sometimes i think Lizzy is behind all this, but i dont have proof to back my accusation,.....I'm scared of loosing you,..... I think i need to take the first step in marriage,..... I'll inform dad of my intentions of visiting your people once he returns .... I want you to be close to you, i don't want you out of my sight, "he smiled then held my hand

" Baby, you 've not professed your love for me,i dont know if you love me the way i love you, i dnt know why i' m scared "

" I'll tell you what i feel for you at the right time", i assured him

"it's time to sleep,you look drowsy" i told him
"Tomorrow we will continue with our discussion "i concluded

" Baby i love you, you are my sunshine", i cant live without you, pls dont ever leave me. "he told me

" I told you that we shall continue our discussion tomorrow "

I was massaging his back when he slept off ,

" Thank God he has finally slept, i prayed to God to protect our relationship, i dont know what next my enemy is planning.

The next morning, the detective woke us up,

"Good morning Mr Nelson, sorry for what happened to you,how're you doing today?," the detective asked Nelson,

"I'm better today,any good news for us?" Nelson askef

"...... I want you to know that someone is after your family, the person is not just after your girlfriend, but after your whole family,...."

" ...... Dont be scared, under ground investigation is still going on, within a short period of time, that person would be caught, "The detective assured us.

" Thank you so much for your wonderful cooperation, i really appreciate,.... I'll pay in some money into your account,.........
Sorry for my bad manners,

"What can i offer you?" he asked the detective

"Juice will be ok"

I served him juice, we chatted about so many things before he left.

Two days later, Nelson received a package from a stranger, he was confused.

"Baby come and take a look at this parcel," he beckoned on me

" Why would someone send pictures of when you were a little boy," i asked looking confused

His phone rang immediately,the number was hidden, he was scared to pick but he summoned courage and picked it

" Hello, who's this?" he asked

"put it on speaker," i told him

"Mr Nelson i know you've seen my presents, i'll send more presents to you" the stranger said

"You're a coward, if you are man enough, show me your face, stop sending these scraps to me," Nelson shouted on the phone

The stranger laughed so loud and cut the phone

"It's obvious, this man is very stupid, the voice is masculine, i'll inform the detective about this" Nelson said calling his friend

He told him of all that happened, he promised to come the next day and see the pictures.

Nelson was disturbed about the whole thing that has been happening,

"If only this lunatic of a secretary will open up and tell us the person behind this, all this will come to an end,......... I'll visit the police station tomorrow, i'll threaten them to see if they can be more serious with the case" Nelson lamented

They cant force a lady to talk, they must be joking, i need to take a step.........

4 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Ajboss(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
crislyn:

Na wa o you guys should take it easy and try to understand that she's got a life and a family outside nairaland na.
madam calm down...I was just craving for my evening pills!
moreover she started sailing a ship...and she has the obligation of sailing till the end.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Chizim1: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
thank you, i hope Nelson is not adopted child
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Too many secrets to be unveiled.. Thumbs up dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Dkaz1(f): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is my first comment on NL. I'm following ur story marianneada cool. Keep it coming ...God bless u.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2017
nice story sweetheart
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2017
........ ***We woke up to find another parcel waiting for us, this time the pictures were different ,there were pictures of the whole family members,

Nelson wasnt at rest, thank God his detective friend arrived immediately, he showed everything to him.

"The person behind this is smart, you need to inform your parents about it, they might have a link to this, don't be scared, "the detective tried his best to calm everyone.

We need to visit the station and meet that your secretary, it's time she confesses her crime,i'm tired of the hide and seek game the police are playing with us,

Nelson went to shower, his phone ran, i checked and it was the DPO calling him.

When he came out of the bathroom, he called the DPO back and got a distressing information,

"Baby i'm off to the station right now, something terrible happened," he informed me

"I'm going with you, i cant let you go out in this condition alone," i told him

I bathed and joined him to the station.

On getting to the station, they said the DPO was waiting for us.

"Good morning sir," we chorused as we entered the office,

"Good morning,..... something terrible happened,we saw the body of your secretary lying dead on the floor early this morning," he announced

"You people are joking,you left a girl under your custody for two months claiming to be investigating her case to die just like that, i never interferred in your job,.... Yet you disappointed me,..... I dont know what you expect me to do with this news.........." he spoke angrily......... He brought out the pictures that was sent to him and showed to the DPO,...... If you must know sir, the same person that wanted my girlfriend dead wants to destroy my family,and i wont take this likely with all of you,....... I'll call the commissioner right away and tell him how incompetent you are, "he threatened the DPO

" pls sir calm down, just give us one month, we shall get to the root of all these", the DPO begged him

"you have just one month to give me good results or else you'll loose your job , he fired at him

We asked about her corpse and we were told that her family took it away before we came, everything is now getting complicated,

The police said she was asthmatic, and died as a result of it, we dont know who to believe again,

The detective believes she was killed by someone.

Nelson and i went home, he called his dad and told him all that has been happening in n their absence,he promised they would be back in two weeks time. He doesn't want to stress his wife, she still needs to rest.

... ******after the incident, everything seemed calmed,Nelson's wound has healed, he has resumed work at the office, i've gone back to the family house. Everyone awaits mummy and daddy's return. Everything came back to normal, we haven't heard anything from the police

I was taking a nap in the afternoon when my phone rang, the caller Id was Chy,

"Helloooooooooooooo, Amy pls leave whatever you're doing and rush down to Nelson's house, there's an emergency,Nelson is dying ooo" she cried on the phone

I jumped out of the bed, not minding what i was wearing,i slipped my feet in a footwear, i didn't bother checking if they match or not, i ran out of the house for getting i was wearing a very short gown without bra,i boarded a taxi and left immediately,

I called Nelson's number it was switched off, i called Chy back, it was ringing but she werent picking, i annoyingly shouted at the taxi driver to increase his speed..

The driver packed infront of his gate and I rushed in forgetting to pay the cab man, i opened the door and met no one, i called out his name, he didnt answer me, i called Chy, there was no answer, i ran up to his room,

I pushed the door open and got the surprise of my life. There was an inscription on the wall that says

"My Sunshine will you marry Me", If yes turn around, "

I couldn't believe my eyes, i know i loved him so much to a fault,but i didnt know he was serious when he spoke about marriage, i was so happy that i started shedding tears, i wanted to call my mother and aunty Amanda to break the news to them,

I turned and behold the love of my life waiting for an answer from me

"Yes i'll marry you" i shouted

He ran to me and hugged me tightly and a gave me a soft sensational kiss on the lips,

"I love you and want you to be the mother of my kids" he told me

"I love you too," i responded

I didnt know how that came out from my mouth, i meant every word that i said.

He hugged me again, knelt down and brought out a diamond ring and put it in my finger

He kissed me passionately that we almost ended up on the bed,

The clapping from the door interrupted our kissing,we disengaged and i saw Chizzy and Chy clapping for us

I rushed at Chy
"I'll kill you today "i told her

" You nearly gave me a heart attack,"

"was that why you couldn't put on your bra,..... Take a look at your feet......... You're wearing the wrong slippers......" she snapped at me and ran away.

"Remember the taxi driver is waiting for you ooo, you
Better go and pay him, that's if you remembered to bring your transport fare, Miss Lovina"....... She snapped again at me and ran down stairs

" Oh my God, the taxi driver would be mad at me, i hurried downstairs to meet him, trust Lagos taxi driver, he was already fuming with anger

" Which kind drama be dis?, You run inside forget me here, You know know say Money na time, oya u go pay me extra money oooo, come give me money make i comot here." he said rudely

" Abeg no vex sir"i begged him

Nelson settled him and he left, everyone was laughing at my funny outfit,it doesnt matter to me, i was happy my love proposed to me. And i'm ready to fight for our love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Alighoda2(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2017
thanks for updating
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by urchman23: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2017
This what I'm talking about cos is getting real....
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by princessadeola(f): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Nice one.... keep it going
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Interesting... Still following
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Marchborn123: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Ada Ada tnx 4 d update luv u scatter. But still expecting d rest of the updates.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by blanquito(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
wow what a lovely piece.keep it going sister..ghost mode deactivated
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Awwww so sweet and romantic... "he kissed me passionately on the lips " ....am feeling somehow now
Lol

Ada baby you too much.. More pls
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
..... ***,,, We went out at night to celebrate our new found love, we were over the moon,i love this guy so much. We went to a quiet eatery close to the house, he ordered Suya and wine. We chatted as we enjoyed our Suya.

"Baby i want us to get married this December,i cant wait to have you as my wife and carry my baby" he told me while eating the suya he bought.

"baby i dont want to marry while i'm still in school,you can do the Introduction, the others will follow after my graduation," i tried to explain to him

"i'll do anything that will make you happy,....... if that is what you want, it's ok by me. he said

" i've told mum about our engagement, she was so happy on the phone, "he told me

" She called me too,she was so happy, i called my mother to break the news to her, "i replied him

" that's good, i think we should visit your mother in the village, i need to tell her of my intentions towards you "he told me

"We shall travel but not now, school is about resuming, and we dont have time, i think you should postpone the introduction till next year Easter, i need time to inform my people" i told him

"just take your time, i wont rush you"

"thank you dear,"

We finished our meal and went home.

After bathing at night, he left the room for the visitor's room

"Baby, you dont want to sleep with me on the same bed? "i asked with surprise written all over my face.

" Baby i'm sorry, the truth is that if i sleep on the same bed with you, we might end up doing what we will regret later,..... You understand what i mean"he winked at me.

"So that's why you're leaving me in this big room alone, i promise i wont touch you, or do anything that will arouse you"
He smiled sheepishly

"It's not about touching me, but i'll try my best"

He laid down on the bed, we chatted till we slept off.

ONE MONTH LATER

......... ********Mummy and daddy are back from cuba, school has also resumed, Chy was in her final year and i was in my third year, time flies so fast, my 23rd birthday was coming up next month, Mummy has been Happy about my proposal, she can't stop talking about how my wedding would be..

"Chy has been busy with her school project, she doesn't return home for weekend, i visit home on weekends to spend time with mummy.

I was at home for the weekend, Chizzy had gone back to school, i was with mummy gisting in her room,then she decided to tell me about Nelson, how she suffered to see that he succeeded in life , how her enemies tried tk ruin his life.

"Nne ehhh, i was so happy when i was in Cuba i had rest of mind,i was free from so many issues, i wish i could leave this country with my family."

" but mum there's nothing like home o,i told her

" Yeah, i know, don't worry, when you go there for your honeymoon, you'll understand what i'm saying,......................... I'm so happy that God has finally answered my prayer, i've always prayed to God to give my son an ideal wife, i've wanted my son to marry you, i've always seen you as a daughter,...... I've always loved you like a daughter..but i don't want to force him, i wanted it to happen naturally ....... Pls my dear, take care of my son, always teach him the right thing to do,.......... Dont allow him to go back to his old ways, "she was shedding tears

" Mummy pls stop this na, why are you crying now? "i asked her

" My daughter you wont understand, i've suffered so much because of my son,......... I started suffering from the day i gave birth to Nelson,he was so handsome and adorable ,................. But something happened a day after he was borne, his breathing was stopping slowly, i informed the nurse on duty about my son's inability to breath well, the nurse ignored me, when it was obvious he was dying, they started running helter skelter, the doctors did their best to save my son, my husband vowed to sue them if anything happens to his son."

" God finally answered us, i spent one month in the hospital because he was breathing with the help of oxygen. "

" We were finally discharged, three months later, i noticed he has stopped growing, i took him to the hospital and some drugs were administered to us, months passed but he was still sick, i took him to a herbalist here in Lagos, there was no good result, my son was dying slowly,............ It was your mother who advised me to seek the face of God,......i ran to the church for help, i slept in the church with my son for 3 good months,..... God healed my son

After that, nothing happened to him again, i traveled with him to London, where he was treated by a good nutritionist,we spent two years before we returned"

She told me to get her water to drink, after sipping from the glass, she then continued

"we spent three years in Nigeria,before traveling back to London, it took me years before i conceived and gave birth to Chy in London,....... That's why there's much gap in their age difference,"

" Nelson was calm and gentle, i was so close to him though i had my other children,..... I began noticing some changes in him when he turned 10,he became disobedient, rude, voilet and rough, i thought it was because of the environment, but when he turned 15,he became uncontrollable, his daddy said we should relocate to Nigeria, though we visit him once in a year in Nigeria and he visits us too,
"When we returned, he refused staying here, we registered him in one of the best private schools in Lagos, he refused going to school, he nearly burnt down his school building and was expelled,.......... I forgot God all these while, my son was wasting away, returned to London and stayed with his uncle, "

" He later took to drinking and womanizing, he likes keeping late nights, that was how he met Lizzy, "

Lizzy didn't help matters at all,she turned my son to a club freak, he sleeps and wakes in the club, My life was shattered watching my first child waste away."

" I called your mother and told her all that has been happening, she advised me to seek the face of God again, i started going from one church to another,it was then revealed to me that my son is in captive spiritually, that if i dont pray him out, he would die a sudden death, i prayed without seizing, i fasted for him, "

" When he finished his studies, he came back and embezzled his father's money, then he pushed me down the stairs, "she wiped away tears from her eyes.

I'm happy that God finally took over everything, look at how calm he is, he now wants to get married, pls always bring him closer to God, pray without seizing because the battle is not yet over."

I was crying with her, i can imagine the kind of pains she passed through.

She smiled at me and blessed me, she told she was hungry and i went to prepare her food.The servants helped out with preparing dinner.

The thought of all she said couldn't leave my mind, she said the battle is not yet over, that means there's an enemy somewhere.

5 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by aprilwise(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
The battle is not yet over. life is a warfare not funfair. if you loose guard na u sabi. kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Chizim1: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
thank you what a nice update thank you once again more ink to your pen
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by blanquito(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
thanks for the update.more to come
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Joettti: 4:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Seriously following!! You really doing a great job !! Keep it up more ink to your pen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.