Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) (85122 Views)

A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
nrexzy:
If them warn all these small small girl make dem leave parol read book dem no go gree i see ur life sandra??
their greed will not allow them.. Atelowo eni ko ki tanna je... May God almighty give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Life is not a bed of roses

1 Like

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by exclusive7(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I'm curious to ask how you guys came about knowing the Identity of the lady in question.

Nigeria doesn't have the tech needed to identify a headless body without finger print proof or dental identification.
her friends identified her
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
FILEBE:

mehn...you are so damn right. For every action there is a reaction. You don't wear a provocative clothe and expect guys not to drool or lust over you. we are at that era where morals have been lost.
what exactly is your point? so she was murdered because she wore provocative clothings? look! i ve picked up severals UNI students from unizik to oko poly technic who wore provocative clothings after fun i drop them off, i didn't murder them. people shouldn't go about murdering students.
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
sad if a poor guy approach somebody like her now, those daughters of jezebel go insult /wave him away as nonetity, never do well,snub him.See where long neck carry her reach now?pathetic!.I don't type RIP cos after death nah judgement follow

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
this is so unfortunate! this still won't stop girls going home with more guys tonite.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by gulfer: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
So who carried out the forensics that identified the headless body as Sandra
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by freekick: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
With all this things some people go still come here dey drag say na owerri, no na lagos lailai na PH suppose dey no 1 with there yahoo yahoo rubish. werey people.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Op please which of the girls cos d girl on d whatsap wallpaper whose phone was used to post d news is Sandra as well. Or are the two girls same? Cos i know d girl whose pix was used for wallpaper.
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
See question o!!! She followed friends out nah, and she wear cloth. Won't they look for her when they no see her

joseph1832ng:
I'm curious to ask how you guys came about knowing the Identity of the lady in question.

Nigeria doesn't have the tech needed to identify a headless body without finger print proof or dental identification.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
The ritualist no even pity the fine face... some people are heartless. Why leave to an unknown destination with a stranger? Anyway, R.I.P
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by Joephat(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
beetown:

okay I have quoted you,now reason with your brain you bastard

grin

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by beetown(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Joephat:

grin
no too laugh....that Igbo just make me weak
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
I believe people have learned from this. May God purge this generation of love of money
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
some girls eh...
anyway I think it all boils down to parental upbringing

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=nrexzy post=54272906]If them warn all these small small girl make dem leave parol read book dem no go gree i see ur life sandra??[/quote
Most of these absu girls always troop into Owerri to catch fun in Owerri, they have relocated from 40 40 to cubana and las Vegas. Its unfortunate they are our future wives and mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Aru ga ana maa umu enyi ya jijijiji.. talmbout "is this how Sandra went? Now a headless corpse".. "it could sooooo easily have been any of us".
Unreal!!
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
mindtricks:
Rather unfortunate how fast things are drifting away in the wrong direction in our society, where our core values keep being eroded.

Imagine how these young ones get inspired when they are being fed with things like Big brother Naija where it is "cool" to do throw decency and caution to the wind in pursuit of temporal pleasures and fame that lead nowhere.

It's a pity really
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
this won't stop runs gals to party,shake yansh for one bahd guy who can afford their bills tonight. also under the influence of alcohol. anybody can be taken to unknown destination.. its a pity this is happening to our youths(males n females) who should be in schools studying but they are in clubs,hotels,bars wining and dining with strangers..
I blame the society that throw caution to the wind but celebrate sudden millionaires, Yahoo bois,drug dealers, yeyebrities and corrupt politicians without asking where and how did they made their money overnight.
my prayer is that we shall not be a victim one chance to ritualist..

1 Like

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
aysnoopy:
I hope she will learn from her mistake.
quick recovery
bro,did you read the news? She's is dead sir,it will have been better if she were to be sick,kindly wish her RIP if you wish so
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by MiguelKingII(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
pepper dem gang

chai see fine gal...wicked world

all this small gals should try and be wise naah...rip honey
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
this won't stop runs gals to party,shake yansh for one bahd guy who can afford their bills tonight. also under the influence of alcohol. anybody can be taken to unknown destination.. its a pity this is happening to our youths(males n females) who should be in schools studying but they are in clubs,hotels,bars wining and dining with strangers..
I blame the society that throw caution to the wind but celebrate sudden millionaires, Yahoo bois,drug dealers, yeyebrities and corrupt politicians without asking where and how did they made their money overnight.
my prayer is that we shall not be a victim one chance to ritualist..
dude,you said nothing but the truth,infact you said it all,more senses to your already-made sensible skull

1 Like

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by dhardline(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
mindtricks:
Rather unfortunate how fast things are drifting away in the wrong direction in our society, where our core values keep being eroded.

Imagine how these young ones get inspired when they are being fed with things like Big brother Naija where it is "cool" to do throw decency and caution to the wind in pursuit of temporal pleasures and fame that lead nowhere.

Only few wise ones will see this warning and adjust some are just destined to be used as bad examples.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by 2shur: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Most girls are dumb.
Once u drive an s.u.v
Men u r dia king.
Dem go rather dey talk down at hustlers
Dem wan press iphone
Take pix for hotel
Tske pix twist ugly neck and make up face jus for attention.
Dem wan travel go dubai
Uk for shopping
If dem by mistake enter local flight
O bobs ...selfies no go hear word again.
Na so so uploading upandan.
Dem wan drive big car for off k.
Ibe come to realise women are bastards
Nothing satisfies them other than death
U buy a car...build a aous..spend time with her..show her love..i mean basically u guys are 5 and 6
Next thing.she cheats o u
Goes to club rather than read and graj.
Im sure shes one of those bastards that sleeps wirh lecturer for d and e grades.
22 yr old dey form big girl for campus.
Meanwhile her papa dey stay single room.
Abegi..die bich.
Go to schl.
Get a degree
Serve for nysc.
Pass out..then after that begin hustle.
No oh.
Lai lai.
Na too dey take useless pixs
Telling lies
Twisting neck and forming hotel bed na your personal room.
Bich

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
A pretty girl like this that is suppose to make her parent proud after graduation. Well,pretty girls are always falling prey to rituals.
Girls will never learn.tomorrow some mumu will come here and say owerri boys are suppose to be on the number list of yahoo whereas they are into rituals.

Rip to her.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by higherpower: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
I don't subscribe to people saying it's because most of these girls come from poor homes that's why they hustle on men. I know of a very beautiful school mate back then who came from an extreme low home. She had to make nails n hair to survive. she still graduated with 2.1 with her mates. Today, God has lifted her, dignify her and made her a testimony.
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by ilohemmy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
ladies can never learn

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
gypsey:
what exactly is your point? so she was murdered because she wore provocative clothings? look! i ve picked up severals UNI students from unizik to oko poly technic who wore provocative clothings after fun i drop them off, i didn't murder them. people shouldn't go about murdering students.
are students not human beings? So you mean non-student should be murder? Your mind is clean right, everybody can't be mind-free like you. Every souls has different agendas,you should have warn the indecent ladies to be lil bit decent and turn good,your comment just encouraging more evils. Ladies,going to club with strangers, smoking shisha, fucking every joystick that comes your way can't help,change for better
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by tohact(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pierocash:
a pretty girl like this just wasted her life cos of promiscuity,she may evn have a boyfrnd she cheated on with a ritualist whch she lost her head to
wetin pretty from dis one, abi na devil.

Emma tan won

1 Like

Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by oluwayimika123: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
joseph1832ng:

Nigeria doesn't have the tech needed to identify a headless body without finger pvrint proof or dental identification.
I agree with u d@ we may not Ve d@ kinda tech d@ helps in identifying deceased person buh it was reported d@ she went out with her friends wch I believe know D kinda cloth she wore or ow she dressed b4 dey all set out

A case similar 2 dis happened wen I was in Ìfẹ́ where a lifeless body d@ had been beheaded was found. I tell u it wasn't difficult 4 her friends 2 Identify her cos dey knew D was she was dressed wen leaving D hostel. D sad thing was she told her friends she was going to pass D nite @ her BFs house wch she dint get 2 and D guy said dey dint Ve such conversation @ all.
Re: Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
are students not human beings? So you mean non-student should be murder? Your mind is clean right, everybody can't be mind-free like you. Every souls has different agendas,you should have warn the indecent ladies to be lil bit decent and turn good,your comment just encouraging more evils. Ladies,going to club with strangers, smoking shisha, fucking every joystick that comes your way can't help,change for better
so because of all these your judgements they deserve to be mudered Right? you have never commited any sin in your whole life right? you are more Righteous than students Right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.