Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. (2046 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Photos Of Acting President Osinbajo Presiding Over The FEC Meeting Today / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by Yoshy: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lesson: Be careful how you treat people cos the future can be unpredictable.

1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by mightyhazel: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Where is osunbade?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by CplusJason: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
k
Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
If I see osinbade for road I fit no know say him be president.He is too classless.
Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by zionmade(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Love Machine:
If I see osinbade for road I fit no know say him be president.He is too classless.
He is too classless abi. Ok u dat has all d classes who knows ur name?
U re too senseless for calling my beloved president classless. A professor for dat matter

8 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by okosodo: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
He is still a commissioner

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by peteregwu(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
How could u put just open your mouth and call my president Osibanjo "classness?" come be careful!
Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by khalleb(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
MMM
Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
zionmade:

U re too senseless for calling my beloved president classless. A professor for dat matter
I don speak my mind.
Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by odogwu2007(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
zionmade:

gbagam!!! For u
Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mr dogara abeg take am easy before you enter our VP mouth becox we no wan hear say........... The person below me will complete the sentence.
Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by odogwu2007(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Love Machine:
I don speak my mind.
e come be this this nonsense dey ur mind?

Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by Yoshy: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Our Afonja brother is doing well at the seat right now, he deserves some kudos, so kudos!! my able acting president.
Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by aralgreen: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2017
why would fashola be dishing out instructions to osinbanjo when he served as a commissioner under tinubu not fashola.
Re: This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. by dreamwords: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2017
They keep recycling leaders of yesterday,
And our Youths that are supposed to be leaders of tomorrow
Are jobless

(1) (Reply)

Why DSS Tries Hard To Exonerate Saraki Over N310M Robbed By His Security Aides / Top 10 Lies Of Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Breakup Is Imminent- Biafra Television (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.