Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application (16619 Views)

Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? / Best CV Format / CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application by davidkingrichie(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2017
NobleAky:
let me not assume that you are one of those job scammers dishing out non existing jobs to scam people

Let me not assume you are one of those jobless idiots with little/non-existing self esteem, crawling the web all day commenting trash like a fool would. smiley
Re: CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application by NobleAky(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
davidkingrichie:

Let me not assume you are one of those jobless idiots with little/non-existing self esteem, crawling the web all day commenting trash like a fool would. smiley
people see what i was trying to establish, you have failed the test bro. with this weird response i don't think you have the needed interpersonal skills to be a CEO or any human resource activities,
sorry to say this you can't be involved with any recruitment you are a scam
Re: CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application by davidkingrichie(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
NobleAky:
people see what i was trying to establish, you have failed the test bro. with this weird response i don't think you have the needed interpersonal skills to be a CEO or any human resource activities,
sorry to say this you can't be involved with any recruitment you are a scam

I don't need interpersonal skills to put you in your place. I never mentioned my job position to you or anyone for that matter. What are the skills set of a CEO? It's idiots like you that make starting a company seem impossible. Go out there and see twenty somethings building business empires and changing the world. I don't expect you to understand basic statements, because your understanding is below par. I am not going to mince words with you as it'll be an insult to my character. If a person on this platform offered you a job and failed, I apologise for that. But, don't come here trying to assassinate my character based on a compliment I gave the OP of a post I read with all innocence.
Re: CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application by NobleAky(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
davidkingrichie:

I don't need interpersonal skills to put you in your place. I never mentioned my job position to you or anyone for that matter. What are the skills set of a CEO? It's idiots like you that make starting a company seem impossible. Go out there and see twenty somethings building business empires and changing the world. I don't expect you to understand basic statements, because your understanding is below par. I am not going to mince words with you as it'll be an insult to my character. If a person on this platform offered you a job and failed, I apologise for that. But, don't come here trying to assassinate my character based on a compliment I gave the OP of a post I read with all innocence.
come up again because you still sound unprofessional to own a business empire.
Scammers everywhere
Re: CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application by davidkingrichie(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
NobleAky:
come up again because you still sound unprofessional to own a business empire.
Scammers everywhere

Does this look like a business plan? Or do you think I'm writing a company profile? Why should I sound professional when I'm chatting with an idiot on my favourite forum?

Again with the assumptions. I never said I owned a business empire or anything about my corporate stance. If you want a job, ask and stop trying to get my attention by being petty. I was once like you. A kid with no hope of being great, not until I left foolish tendencies behind did I rise. I've been scammed on this forum too. That won't stop me from investing my money, because when people like you see opportunities and run, I thank my scammers for showing me how not to fall for other related scams. Out of every scam, there lies an idea. You can choose to be the boy who cry wolf or be the wolf. Good luck in your endeavours
Re: CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application by NobleAky(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2017
davidkingrichie:

Does this look like a business plan? Or do you think I'm writing a company profile? Why should I sound professional when I'm chatting with an idiot on my favourite forum?

Again with the assumptions. I never said I owned a business empire or anything about my corporate stance. If you want a job, ask and stop trying to get my attention by being petty. I was once like you. A kid with no hope of being great, not until I left foolish tendencies behind did I rise. I've been scammed on this forum too. That won't stop me from investing my money, because when people like you see opportunities and run, I thank my scammers for showing me how not to fall for other related scams. Out of every scam, there lies an idea. You can choose to be the boy who cry wolf or be the wolf. Good luck in your endeavours
no pain bro...
Re: CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application by odaniel1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
You have done well op. Very thoughtful of u to have shared this, do not let the negativity of other Nldrs deter your efforts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies / NCAT Recruiting / Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.