Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,454 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Redeemed Church Copying Roman Catholic Tradition - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Copying Roman Catholic Tradition (2065 Views)

RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Church Copying Roman Catholic Tradition by introvertme: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2017
sexybaby22:

And they feel it's OK to call their pastor 'daddy' while they call us idol worshippers when we honour the mother of God.

please stop blaspheming.

God Almighty doesn't have a mother!!!!!!
Re: Redeemed Church Copying Roman Catholic Tradition by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2017
sexybaby22:

We follow both the old and new treatment. I am sure you also believe in the ten commandments right ? Which is in the olsd testament. The Israelites used to fast and cover themselves with ashes whenever they sinned as a sign of repentance. It's in your Bible.
Yea I do but in the new testament was it recorded using ashes to mourn Jesus? I know the Israelis mourn using ashes but did they practice it to mourn Jesus? If yes kindly explain

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Copying Roman Catholic Tradition by introvertme: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You guys worship Mary you don't honour her.At least in every mass her name is mentioned. To worsen it,you guys bow to her statues which God hates the most

to be honest ehn all Catholics have been brainwashed. they don't want to even read their bible
Re: Redeemed Church Copying Roman Catholic Tradition by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2017
introvertme:

to be honest ehn all Catholics have been brainwashed. they don't want to even read their bible
Yea and it's paining me badly that those guys are ignorant.
Re: Redeemed Church Copying Roman Catholic Tradition by introvertme: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yea and it's paining me badly that those guys are ignorant.

bro the religion section is the most provocative all the sub forums on nairaland,there has been no time that I've been to this section and I left smiling.

How some persons just decide to stop reasoning with their brain really amazes me,if its not what their father(priest or Reverend) says they won't listen or read!!!

the worst part is that the priests keep preaching what they don't know (Deuteronomy 29:29)
1st john 4:1
Re: Redeemed Church Copying Roman Catholic Tradition by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
frenchwine:

Sister you fall my hand, really.
Used to admired your posts from afar but I thought you would be more informed and savvy than this.
You've spoiled my Sunday.

Nothing irritates me like Christians going against themselves, especially on doctrinal issues.

PS: I'm neither Catholic nor Protestant (Pentecostal), I'm a Christian.

Brethren in the Lord, I didn't mean to spoil your day, I never write anything against other Christians but if you check recent threads on this forum, you will find that many pentecostals are writing ridiculous things against Catholics. The body of Christ should be United but some people will always allow self righteousness make them proud

Have a good Sunday brethren

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Babalawo Displays Photos & Videos Of His Ogun Festival / Catholic Priest Caught Half Nude Swimming With His Female Church Member (photos) / Should Pastors Get Day Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.