Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) (51791 Views)

Bambam Talks About Her Feathered AMVCA Dress / Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by aldexrio(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na hire she hire am. She no buy am
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
One of Wizkid's sweatshirts was valued at N1m and we didn't give a damn. This one makes no difference
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Gmail88: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
beckNcall:
this one wey dem do fuor aba hia

R
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by kings09(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
I blame buhari - dats my reaction cheesy
HungerBAD:
I am confused.

Let's even assume the dress is worth that much,how are we expected to react exactly?are we suppose to be Wowed?

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Augustap(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:
Why are they always lying...
that doesnt look 8m. It looks asymmetrical on her. Not a nice piece at all
1.8 million ooo bro...1.8 not 8
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by uvalued(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
folarinmiles:
After they start crying how they're neglected at the hospital and xpecting d average Nigerian you are forming for to pack dere money give u for operation
abi oh na AIT them go call to appeal to naija for help meanwhile she wated 1m for rag
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
if I see that kind money my life don better
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
All me I know be sey all liars will go to hell fire
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
TippyTop:
£3,460 is now #1.8mil, a cleaner in London now earn more than a director in Nigeria.

God will punish Bubu.

Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Babarex(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
So what, IDP's Dont care nor do i. crySo what, IDP's Dont care nor do i...Iranu.
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by louisv(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Kuku kill me!!!
beetown:
*picks phone and calls girlfriend*

me: Hello baby,please fry beans tongue
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by klax(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
See their lives this is how they will be lying in everything. What always annoys me about all these pooh Yeyebriny is after blabla I worth this I wear that when sickness cone they come begging for help I don't know why they love to lies about their lives and ends up be embarrassed.

I don't know who the hell she is to be telling us she wore such dress and these are kids from a very poor background. Lies and keep lying sons and daughters of Lair Muham-mad.
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'd rather wear t-shirt and jeans than wear this crap.
1.8M can buy you the gaming PC of your dreams and also start a profitable business.
Lubbish
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
LesbianBoy:
How much does her bra and pant cost

Her bra 100 pants 200

Pls dnt tel me dey wear expensive pants, cus I cnt blive dey wr pants more dan 500naira, hu dey see der dirty pants
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by crowntoro(f): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
All na Vanity
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ose14:
Gudday guys and ladies.. And most importantly, happy sunday to u all.. Without wasting much of ur time, i would like to bring u up to date as regards a new and efficient way of improving your finance.. CubanaFunds was launched today on telegram.. Its a forum/platform designed to creat finance opportunity for serious finance minded individuals... Here you make a donation of 50k and within 12hrs u inturn get donations of 100k.. Frm ur downliners.. More like a 2×1 matrix schemes.. For those interested,pls join via dis link.. Thanks.. https:///joinchat/AAAAAEBPkgSSDqp43R_ZOw

Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
I Don see this dress for Aba for N2750 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am confused.

Let's even assume the dress is worth that much,how are we expected to react exactly?are we suppose to be Wowed?
Maybe they expect us to prolly dance naked and then hug a mango tree....

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Let nobody disturb me to donate money when her kidney fails or she gets cancer and her colleagues refuse to pick her calls in hospital bed. My name no be charity bank.
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by oteikwu16(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please someone should remind her to save for rainy days o! ...in this recession? ??...men PMB Must hear this.
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Adulphus(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Op

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
SoftP:
Busted.....I bought that same dress for my babe@8k
grin am not hater but your own is fake
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Brushless: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
folarinmiles:
After they start crying how they're neglected at the hospital and xpecting d average Nigerian you are forming for to pack dere money give u for operation
It is just like a small boy who came running, shouting Lion! Lion!!.when the elders stood up to confront the menace, he says it's trick. When the real lion came nobody was ready to bother till the boy ended up in the lion's belly. Let them continue lying to themselves, we will continue being ourselves, when they come singing another tune, we shall turn the other face.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by abelokanlawon: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
And so what comot
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Wokeyim(f): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
She is still as ugly as always. I thought the expensive dress will make her look more beautiful. SMH.
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
0955eb027:
I knew it.
Day before yesterday, it was one posting pictures claiming what does not belong to her.
Ystday, the other one said it took 4months for her dress to be made. Now this!
Tomorrow now, another one will come with the story of Jack and Jill(how she is related to Mark Zuckerberg).
The question is 'what should we make of all this'?
It does not affect the price of commodities in the market.
I don't even know who they're trying to impress with the lies? undecided

WHO is she deceiving? To start with how much do they pay nollywood c list celebrities that she bought a cloth for 1.8.stupeed liar
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
NO B OUR POLITHIEFCIAN DEY BUY AM? EMM chief i wanna go to an event i need a dress to go. gbammm yam cash dey vault.
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Abeg, how many awards she win?
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by x6blade(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
One of Wizkid's sweatshirts was valued at N1m and we didn't give a damn. This one makes no difference
wizkid didn't even brag about it
Re: Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) by akblings(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wetin mak am 1:8m? Na computer sow am?
Abi the machine wey sow am dey speak latin??
Dz kind lie eh!
Mak una run, i don run oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles / Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) / Mercy Eke Dazzles At Headies Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.