Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) (69660 Views)

Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ojukwubucket:

Must u abuse her?... U r a nobody... She's our proud Igbo girl... Did she commit any crime... Ewu mmees

I know say people like u go comment, na so una dey wetin no be una oo... Another Idiota
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by TohKunBoh: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
As I dey look this girl so,na itel s31 she go dey use for real life..because her photos always look like the phone photo grin good for her though,her neck looks long af
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by eniaro(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hustlerlomo:

I know say people like u go comment, na so una dey wetin no be una oo... Another Idiota

I bet u v committed a lot of trash in ur life.. Jst that urs wasn't seen by d public.... Bt evn if seen, no one will comment cz u r a NOTINO
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
TohKunBoh:
As I dey look this girl so,na itel s31 she go dey use for real life..because her photos always look like the phone photo grin good for her though,her neck looks long af
Evn dis one dey laff at oge.. U wey ugly pass tokumboh emoji grin
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ojukwubucket:

I bet u v committed a lot of trash in ur life.. Jst that urs wasn't seen by d public.... Bt evn if seen, no one will comment cz u r a NOTINO

See ur over size long sleeves.. borrow borrow make me shine... Idiota
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

Mba! You want to write epistle like the other day. lol.

Even if I you wont let me sing you poems
Take me away to where I can find you
Cos with you i have found the seven skies

Even if you wont hear my voice gets cracked in my song
Take me closer to your stars
Cos with you I see light and bliss

Even If my melody is not of angels
Take me away to the end of your horizon
Cos where is your destination, is where I want to get lost. smiley
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hustlerlomo:

Hahahaha.. Dis 1 don bleach finish himself.. I no wan imagine how ur nyash go b hahahaha... If I knew u were dis ugly I wouldn't have talked to you hahahaha
N u com dey abuse my fine sister... Ugly generation of Afonjas.. NOTINO
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hustlerlomo:

Hahahaha.. C ur rainbow face.. I no wan imagine how ur nyash go b hahahaha...bleach bleach make me colourless.. NOTINO
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ojukwubucket:

Hahahaha.. Dis 1 don bleach finish himself.. I no wan imagine how ur nyash go b hahahaha... If I knew u were dis ugly I wouldn't have talked to you hahahaha
N u com dey abuse my fine sister... Ugly generation of Afonjas.. NOTINO

U don try get 10mb abi... Broke ass nigga.. ur babe fit leave u bcus of me... Idiota
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hustlerlomo:

U don try get 10mb abi... Broke ass nigga.. ur babe fit leave u bcus of me... Idiota
M sorry. U no reach... Our babes don't do urgs.. Hahahahahah.. NOTINO
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Ojukwubucket post=54321985]
M sorry. U no reach... Our babes don't do urgs.. Hahahahahah.. NOTINO [/quote

Na money dey worry u... broke idiota
Re: Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=Hustlerlomo post=54322277][/quote]
People wey get money neva make mouth na person wey dey pose for another person car grin NOTINO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Elon Musk's Girlfriend, Grimes, Tattoos (Pictures) / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.