Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts (54205 Views)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by PetrePan(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wow..this is so inspiring...all this agbayas should learn from those pikins..

1 Like

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Remsilla(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Reminds me of Eminem and Proof grin
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Idrismusty97(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
That's how innocent we all are when younger until society steps in.

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
The worst thing to happen to Mankind.
Infantile Amnesia

1 Like

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by barallanee(f): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
This kids are cute...d white kid is so handsome with the lowcut kiss kiss
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
OK, stuff like this doesn't move me one bit. In fact, I find them a bit condescending. It's always the white people making a big hoo-ha about it, like we're seeking acceptance. It's only a haircut, why make it about race? Like what, you need a medal? If race doesn't matter, then don't make things about it. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Opakan2:
As sweet as the story sounds..

Blacks are still backward. We only understand consumption and leave the rest to luck. We even rely on others for almost everything
Hope Blacks too will wakeup someday

You spoke every word on my mind. Thumbs up.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by hucienda: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
saeedowolab:
just imagine zombies and wailers like this

This nairaland ehn ... you must see that post to make you laugh. cheesy grin cheesy

Nice one from the little boys. The innocence of childhood.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by jammyunn(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
No one is ever born a racist!
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Richy4(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
How I wish that the world of Adults will be as innocent as those pic
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by juman(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by oloyin56: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
...heart touching story
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by jhydebaba(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
that's Tommy and James st. Patrick in the season film 'Power'.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Bashnigga(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
So touching, Jst imagine a 5 yr old with this mentality people are jst people, ur race, wealth or educational background doesn't make u better than others
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by ifyan(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Believe me Life is beautiful ( good )
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Hoodfriend(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
The great white Americans hope
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by ifyan(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Richy4:
How I wish that the world of Adults will be as innocent as those pic

Story. U are sitting on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by LordXaaan: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Opakan2:
As sweet as the story sounds..

Blacks are still backward. We only understand consumption and leave the rest to luck. We even rely on others for almost everything
Hope Blacks too will wakeup someday

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Children are colour blind until we tell them the difference between white and black.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Endtimesmith(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Reddy looks like a 55years old man already.

1 Like

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Preye1599(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
As a matter of fact, the white boy is color blind...I know him very well...
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by samuel051: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
ezera:
Black should be a colour not a nationality.
word
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by kechywillz(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
These two melted my heart
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by writetopoker: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
i feel like crying
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by pussyAvenger: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=vivypretty post=54284904]looks like the also have same smile

k
a lesson to ponder on[/quot

auty dirty mind.... chai!!
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by muller101(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jax and noob saibot. Mortal kombat.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by obiorathesubtle: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
VastFinder:
A woman from Kentucky, in the U.S., shared the most endearing on her Facebook page, regarding her 5-year-old son, Jax and his best friend, Reddy.

Jax and Reddy are inseparable, going to the same school and playing together all the time.

It turns out they both wanted to have the same haircut, even though they have very different kind of hair; in fact, they are from different races.

Jax needed to get a haircut, and the first thing he asked his mom, Lydia Rosebush, was that he wanted it to be just like the short style his best buddy had.

“He said that he wanted his head shaved really short so he could look like his friend Reddy. He said he couldn't wait to go to school on Monday with his hair like Reddy's so that his teacher wouldn't be able to tell them apart. He thought it would be so hilarious to confuse his teacher,” Lydia recounted.

She felt Jax’s innocence -by not being able to realize that the color of their skinwould always make them look different-, could remind everyone that racism is something we are definitely not born with.

Lydia was moved by the fact that “the only difference Jax sees in the two of them is their hair.”

Her touching Facebook story has gone viral. It has been liked and shared by thousands of users.

Jax’s mother comments he never mentions his friend Reddy’s skin color, even when he describes his pal.“I thought with all the hate in the world today, we could use this lesson from an almost 5-year-old,”she thoughtfully added.

Source: https://vastfinder..com/2017/03/5-years-old-boy-asks-mom-for-haircut-to.html

https://m.facebook.com/lydia.rosebush/posts/10158387584795595

No one is born a racist
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Ajascentdelake(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Alvino1:
na small pikin still dey worry two of them sha.... meanwhile this is the kind of thing you get beaten for@ that age here in naija..

Ur head is dey there...Lolz
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by agricforyouths(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hi, am new here pls how can I post on this platform.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by hardeycute(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Please whose Jax from the photos. At least they should tell us
you are a fool.so from the story you could not comprehend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / 69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.