Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) (63330 Views)

See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Whose Sister Is This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2017
abeg shut up hypocrites,una know jesus pass,look at covert sinners talking,what have people done for jesus with ur miserable lives of steady sin and sin..i feel the guys pain of loosing a loved one to murder for that matter.he has the right to question the happenings in his life,cos this life at times looks vry partial and lots of unexplained events.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by walls01: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
But the dude is right na

how, when he barely know who he is talking about. how can u talk about a person you have not met or known. he only have ideas about him from people probably pastors
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by pweeryambre: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
It was her time to die, nothing could have stopped it.
it was her time to die hmmmmmmm
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by pedrilo: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2017
niyihawking:

Now, you guys(Christians) are becoming intolerant
hello Mr, can u point out the intolerant part of my comment u quoted?
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by mizzytan(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2017
Lost soul
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by pweeryambre: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2017
frosbel2:

Religion of Love indeed, where is this Christian love that we do not see ?

The so called loving hypocrites christians have only heaped abuse and curses on this guy who lost his sister, very similar to what Book Haram would have done.
thank you for pointing that out
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by claremont(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2017
dexterinc2003:
The only reason why i dont want people to stop being religious is simple....humanity (especially in Africa) would be worse if they dont have religious shackles to hold them back. We are not yet ripe for freedom from religion.

Religion is not needed to be a humane person, human beings (generally) have the innate capacity to make moral and immoral choices in the absence of religion.

5 Likes

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by adegeye38(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2017
oluwa ofe iku elese biko se yiye, nd wo told him dey didnt get punished?, their repentance is more important than your thirst for revenge that wont lead to anything, the guy needs help himself.

The worst thing that kind happen to an human being is living a life without Jesus

he should find his faith again, cos there his nothing more greater than being the child of the greatest being on earth

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Jesus was busy looking at teens and unmarried couples having s.ex so he couldn't protect his sister grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2017
HEY i can just imagine typical nigerians comments on that post. lol #nochill grin grin grin
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2017
claremont:

Religion is not needed to be a humane person, human beings (generally) have the innate capacity to make moral and immoral choices in the absence of religion.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Themainchick11(f): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2017
I can feel his pain tho.but Jesus ain't useless. probably taking his time to avenge the death. sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Zenlife: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2017
It's only an egotistic God (created by man like you) that expects or demand worship.

Religion, is the anathema of earth.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Respect55(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2017
flyca:
I guess Muslims are allowed to comment on this thread freely, abi? Seun wehdon o

My brother, I tire too for the matter .Talk of one-sidedness.Talk of bias. Talk of partiality. Talk of unfairness. Talk of monopolistic exhibition. Talk of hurting me.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Jesus is but a Prophet and Messiah of his time, Allah(The Almighty God) sent him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Rushtec(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2017
I feel your pain.
Some time it's necessary to take revenge so dt the oppressor will learn lessons
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by autonomous22: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2017
XaintJoel20:
Jesus Christ is not useless and can never be useless. He works wonder. I am living testimony to that...

Jesus is the greatest gift given to mankind...

I love Jesus and nothing or anybody is gonna make me do otherwise...

The boy sounds frustrated. He needs help.

I love Jesus more Dan u do....
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Christians and Muslims are deluded.

Abuse Mohammad and you may die.

Abuse Jesus and you may get a curse.

4 Likes

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by MMMscam: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2017
pressplay411:
Another apostate

Religion is fast going extinct.
Praise Jesus.

Another apostate? Definitely not! Looks more like another typical illiterate lunatic igbo man with a dilapidated brain. Religion is fast going extinct, you also say? Umm, not by a long shot. Humans are creatures of habit. In this vain and perspective, everything is religion or a form of religion. You fail to recognize there's a huge chasm between them, which enables one to see the veiled concept that discriminates between "religion" and "religious". Nice try though atheist.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Demigods666:
Smh. I am glad this man has seen the truth, it is painful to lose a loved one especially when you were there when it happened but couldnt do anything to save him or her.

Look at those commenters, all brain washed, I don't blame them. No true God will sit back and watch his follower or the family get hurt, even if the family is of a different faith.

*sigh* life.

None of my family members can be murdered or die prematurely. It is not possible, the power I have acquired at this stage of my life, I am no longer human but a demi God who will become fully a God like Satan after I complete the final stage of satanism. The magnus opus (initiation to God hood)

You all wake up from this scam. Xtianity is fake. There is no spiritual power there only but mind control to brain wash you all and take your spiritual energy and physical belongings like money all in name of offering and seed.

We the blacks are powerful beings. Lets wake up from this slumber and take back that which has been stolen from us.

How can you all accept a religion from people (Jews) who enslaved you all during the slave trade This is so fucking shocking.

Later when I say the whites are smarter someone will be shouting racist, calling me names that blacks are more superior, how can blacks be more superior than people who preserved there own culture? How can blacks be smarter when they have abadoned there own heritage, religion, culture for a foreign scam religion brought by slave trade masters*(jews)??

If only you all will just have a re think, just then you will see the truth that Satan (truth, Indwelling God of Old mankind) is the true one here and that xtianity knows this is the reason they severly defamed him, have you guys ever sat down to think within yourself that why does the xtianity religion attack this being called satan a lot more than any other being out there, is something not fishy? Why do they say he is a killer and a liar when infact the xtian bible was not able to give account of those Satan killed? What are they hiding? The reason is because that's the only way they can enslave you all. By defaming the original God there by leading you from the truth with mind control and fear.

Please you all. Wake up from this slumber, use your brain!!

Many cant hear u....our kinds r few here.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by nyabinghi(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2017
flyca:
I guess Muslims are allowed to comment on this thread freely, abi? Seun wehdon o
the word muslims make you mad

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by faceland: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2017
He has seen the truth, now it is time for him to suffer the consequences (socially speaking).

His friends and family would make sure he regret that post.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2017
Who no go die? As u don deny jesus, shey your sister don come back to life?
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2017
autonomous22:

I love Jesus more Dan u do....
Tell me you are kidding. He is my all in all. I love him the most....
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by sheyinoni(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
If you have been worshiping a god
Or gods and his not done anything
Anything for you.. He is useless to you..
The guy is entitled to his opinion and he has a right to question the things happening in his life..
Agreed but respect at least, doesn't warrant such profane words he only said this because of his loss if not he probably won't, he is alive today to type that nonsense NOT by his own strength but the one true God,is his case worse than Job?
P.s pls change ur moniker I doubt if the real carzola would love to read ur quotes sad
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by flyca: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2017
nyabinghi:
the word muslims make you mad
How possible? Just bringing your tyranny to your face!
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2017
9jakohai:

Right... he makes a good point.

OK... The problem with most Christians is that they think that becoming a Christian and following God means no more problems, no more issues. everything is OK.

Well, the early Christians did not have that luxury .A good number of them died for believing in God..... despite all the promises of blessings.

But why does God allow bad things happen to good people?

Recently on BBC, the daughter of a missionaries told her parents story. Her father was a missionary and a good man who died in the course of the job....killed by the idol worshippers he was trying to reach (no offense to my pagan brothers and sisters). What did his wife do? His wife went and took his place.... ministering to the people who killed her husband along with another widow..... and many were converted.... Including the men who killed her husband.

Now... If the woman had given up on the faith, and said that Jesus is a failure for not protecting her husband, would the souls of her husband's killers be saved.

Jesus said that we are the light of the world. Sometimes that means shining when we don't feel like it, when all hope is lost, when we are personally hurt. But we have to shine..... because somewhere among the people who hurt us is a Saul who will bring light to more millions.

Let us talk about saul/paul. He persecuted Christians. He took part in the death of a good man called Stephen. But Saul was converted by Jesus on the road to Damascus. The job was completed by Ananias and Barnabas..... members of the same church that he was prosecuting.Now what if Ananias had said that Jesus failed...since he could not protect Stephen.? What if Barnabas had left the faith? Where would Paul be?

Jesus gave you a mission as Christians.... gave us a mission.... to be a little light in a dark world. It is not comfortable business being a light. You may have to forgive, have to love, have to forget hurts done to you. Because you have a mission as a Christian... to help reconcile an evil world to the Lord. Not to sit back and expect your blessing for doing God a favour by following him.

The problem with the ex Christian the OP quoted is that he was following God for favors. That is not the kind of follower God wants.

1000 likes cool
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Benecha(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
If you have been worshiping a god
Or gods and his not done anything
Anything for you.. He is useless to you..
The guy is entitled to his opinion and he has a right to question the things happening in his life..

young man.. The life he is living now, was it him that created it? N even before the death of his sis am very sure he has experienced good things in his life... Was it his holdings? The bible says give thanks to God in every situation.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2017
His lucky that the sin of blasphemy against JESUS can be forgiven.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by flyca: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2017
Respect55:

My brother, I tire too for the matter .Talk of one-sidedness.Talk of bias. Talk of partiality. Talk of unfairness. Talk of monopolistic exhibition. Talk of hurting me.
Summarize it as tyranny. I feel you bro!
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by Badgers14: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
But the dude is right na

The guy is entitled to his opinion. But I wouldn't make that statement.. Only God knows why the sister was murdered... "Maybe" that's how He the creator wants to receive his sister.

Also remember God sent his only begotten son to suffer here on earth, could you imagine a Whole King of Kings was spit on, His cloths torn and was crucified.

Also don't forget God told Abraham to sacrifice his only son Isaac. So Gos knows why things like that happen.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) by abbaapple: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2017
Demigods666:
Smh. I am glad this man has seen the truth, it is painful to lose a loved one especially when you were there when it happened but couldnt do anything to save him or her.

Look at those commenters, all brain washed, I don't blame them. No true God will sit back and watch his follower or the family get hurt, even if the family is of a different faith.

*sigh* life.

None of my family members can be murdered or die prematurely. It is not possible, the power I have acquired at this stage of my life, I am no longer human but a demi God who will become fully a God like Satan after I complete the final stage of satanism. The magnus opus (initiation to God hood)

You all wake up from this scam. Xtianity is fake. There is no spiritual power there only but mind control to brain wash you all and take your spiritual energy and physical belongings like money all in name of offering and seed.

We the blacks are powerful beings. Lets wake up from this slumber and take back that which has been stolen from us.

How can you all accept a religion from people (Jews) who enslaved you all during the slave trade This is so fucking shocking.

Later when I say the whites are smarter someone will be shouting racist, calling me names that blacks are more superior, how can blacks be more superior than people who preserved there own culture? How can blacks be smarter when they have abadoned there own heritage, religion, culture for a foreign scam religion brought by slave trade masters*(jews)??

If only you all will just have a re think, just then you will see the truth that Satan (truth, Indwelling God of Old mankind) is the true one here and that xtianity knows this is the reason they severly defamed him, have you guys ever sat down to think within yourself that why does the xtianity religion attack this being called satan a lot more than any other being out there, is something not fishy? Why do they say he is a killer and a liar when infact the xtian bible was not able to give account of those Satan killed? What are they hiding? The reason is because that's the only way they can enslave you all. By defaming the original God there by leading you from the truth with mind control and fear.

Please you all. Wake up from this slumber, use your brain!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.