Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour (882 Views)

“You Are Crazy” – Chioma Reacts After Davido Announced Plans For Another Baby / Curvy Girls Are Crazy In Bed- Monalisa Stephen / Yvonne Nelson Flaunts Her Sexy Legs In Bum Short,Fans React:'We Are Crazy Abt U' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour by LVMedia: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2017

There is no doubt that contemporary highlife singer, Flavour, has a good body and he knows it. That’s why he doesn’t hesitate to flaunt it at every given opportunity on his social media pages and even in his music videos.
Apparently, the ladies love it too and the singer is not complaining. Speaking with Sunday Scoop, he said, “I work out a lot and I place a lot of emphasis on being fit. Most of the times when I’m not in the studio making music, you can find me in the gym doing my thing.”

On why he always takes off his shirt, especially when on stage, he said, “It’s because of the ladies. Many of them are not satisfied until I show them my muscles. When I’m on stage, ladies appeal to me to take off my shirt and they even struggle to touch me. I have had a lot of memorable experiences with female fans but I am usually touched whenever fans cry when they see me on stage. I don’t take that for granted and that’s why I always strive to make my fans happy.”

Affirming his stand on not being ready for marriage, the Ada Ada singer said, “As artistes, we are usually busy travelling around the world and women may not be able to cope with that because they want attention. That’s why a lot of marriages of entertainers fail and I don’t want that to happen to me. I still have a lot of things to offer and my focus is on my career for now.”

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/ladies-are-crazy-about-my-figure-flavour.html?m=1
Re: Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour by GMan650(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
It's okay
Re: Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour by eezeribe(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hot guy
Re: Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour by thunderfiremods(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
my broda...if they re truly crazy...jst take dem to yaba left
Re: Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour by Alvino1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
@Flavour... my brother that is the same thing am going tru over here everyday oo.. they don't allow me rest too... am sure I would have died if I was a celebrity... but come to think of it... why is the gym not working out for Phyno?? he is always there with Flavour...
Re: Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Who your figures epp?

Not even your baby mamas
Re: Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour by Drinokrane: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Alvino1:
@Flavour... my brother that is the same thing am going tru over here everyday oo.. they don't allow me rest too... am sure I would have died if I was a celebrity... but come to think of it... why is the gym not working out for Phyno?? he is always there with Flavour...
Iffa tear u slap ehn grin
Re: Ladies Are Crazy About My Figures - Flavour by Drinokrane: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
thunderfiremods:
my broda...if they re truly crazy...jst take dem to yaba left
U jxt slay d comment bro

(1) (Reply)

Tallest Man And Shortest Man In The World Are Playing Together (photos) / The Problem Of Nollywood Is Bad Belle, People Are Jealous Of Me - Uche Maduagwu / #bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.