Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program (13259 Views)

Globacom Sued To Court By Davies Iyiegbu For N500 Million - Copyright Case (pix) / YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here / YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by jideflash(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2017
U sef see am abi. The phones for table pass 5 beneficiary loan
musicwriter:
What type of business is someone going to do with N200,000 in Nigeria?

They carry an iphone worth over N500, 000, but they're inaugurating a scheme to empower youths with N200, 000 for a business!!.
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by FactualSpeech: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2017
talk is cheap,what are the SMEs ds people has started themselves.
like say na only capital dey make biz thrive for naija.
make dem show us how they have tried to start an SME and how they have generated jobs via it
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by folaolu84(f): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
have registered successfully but am not able to submit my proposal. Any idea what am not doing correctly?
thanks
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by gElite: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
folaolu84:
have registered successfully but am not able to submit my proposal.
Any idea what am not doing correctly?

thanks

I had the same issue too but I got a mail that it has been resolved.
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by Haddock(m): 3:59am On Mar 07, 2017
Dharniel:

same, twas telling me user account already exists. Then make I kuku sign in, twas saying account does not exist

Keep changing user name until you get one that's not been taken.

How can your account "exist" when you didn't create it in the first place?
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by doctuw(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Haddock:

Keep changing user name until you get one that's not been taken.

How can your account "exist" when you didn't create it in the first place?
same situation here
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by chiboy429(m): 2:04am On Mar 11, 2017
someone should please help i cant register an account.It keeps on indicating account already exist but when i try login it pop ups account does not exist
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by gElite: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2017
chiboy429:
someone should please help i cant register an account.It keeps on indicating account already exist but when i try login it pop ups account does not exist

doctuw:
same situation here

Tweet @youthignite_ng or Send them a message on facebook via https://www.facebook.com/youthigniteng. Or you could try adding a middlename to your application. That worked for a friend of mine.
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by chiboy429(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
gElite:

Tweet @youthignite_ng or Send them a message on facebook via https://www.facebook.com/youthigniteng. Or you could try adding a middlename to your application. That worked for a friend of mine.

Thank you very much let me give it a try.
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by pinkkyb(f): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2017
someone please help me! I have tried for weeks now to register an account yet no way. what am I doing wrong??
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by CircleOfWilis: 3:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Under what business category is barbing salon
Re: Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program by Haryodehji(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2017
Finding it difficult to register use PC not a phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Cant Open A Corporate Account With Banks Without Registration With Efcc / Intercontinental Group Threatens To Pull Out Of Nigeria / Do I Need NAFDAC Number On My Small Scale Chips Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.