Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) (29424 Views)

Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) / #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island / Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
I visited a friend in Aba who took me to faulks Road axis..
I must tell you the Governor is really serious in road construction and expansion and Spears nothing standing on the road.
Here are some pix I took

4 Likes

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Here is A line /electronic line, Ariaria market ... A full double line was demolished.
Some one said those that constructed the shops hurriedly sold it for 4,000,000 per shop

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Etzakoos(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good For Them
Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
More

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
visit that road by this time next year, they for don abandoned that road by then. stupid fat criminal angry sad

16 Likes

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
I paid a visit to the dam or tunnel ment to channel the flood
:cc lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Obviously, from the pic below, shops were affected. Now, had this happened elsewhere, you would have seen the bitter, hateful bigots wailing all over the place, telling tales of how everyone and everything hates them and have been doing all they can to ensure they don't prosper!

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Springup:
Some one said those that constructed the shops hurriedly sold it for 4,000,000 per shop

Holy cow. And some Magas/Mugus paid-up only for the shops to be destroyed?? That's some messed up shyt!

16 Likes

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
Obviously, from the pic below shops were affected. Now, had this happened elsewhere, you would have seen the bitter, hateful bigots wailing all over the place, telling tales of how everyone and everything hates them and have been doing all they can to ensure they don't prosper!

Of course if na Fashola or Ambode do am, it'll be termed genocide against the 'developers of Lagos' cheesy

Victim mentality and persecution complex has become enbedded in their DNA cheesy

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
Obviously, from the pic below shops were affected. Now, had this happened elsewhere, you would have seen the bitter, hateful bigots wailing all over the place, telling tales of how everyone and everything hates them and have been doing all they can to ensure they don't prosper!

Yes o. We for dey hear lamentations about how they were targeted just because their heads are flat. Talk about double standard.

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course if na Fashola or Ambode do am, it'll be termed genocide against the 'developers of Lagos' cheesy

Victim mentality and persecution complex has become enbedded in their DNA cheesy
They would have said something like; the shops were demolished because they were listening to Ladio Biafla.

Everything for them is a source of propaganda.

Smh.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:

Yes shops where demolished
Stop turning everything into tribal and hate message
This is a nice development and I think it will solve the constant flooding around faulks Road and Ariaria market

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Springup:
I paid a visit to the dam or tunnel ment to channel the flood
:cc lalasticlala
my friend in Congo come and learn

2 Likes

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
They would have said something like; the shops were demolished because they were listening to Ladi Biafla.

Everything for them is a source of propaganda.

Smh.

I saw the picture of the sick man they used for propaganda yesterday and I was too perplexed to even comment. Who taught these guys that such would work? cheesy

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
Obviously, from the pic below, shops were affected. Now, had this happened elsewhere, you would have seen the bitter, hateful bigots wailing all over the place, telling tales of how everyone and everything hates them and have been doing all they can to ensure they don't prosper!

Do you do something else with your time? Or you only hate on the Igbos all the time? Happy sunday!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I saw the picture of the sick man they used for propaganda yesterday and I was too perplexed to even comment. Who taught these guys that such would work? cheesy
Who are they
Those u are referring to as they are billionaires you can attest to that from the structures on ground...

3 Likes

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The one who died of AIDS. Saw it too. What more do you expect? These guys probably lost a whole lot in the course of human evolution, hence their penchant for acting like psychotic ìmps.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Springup:

Who are they
Those u are referring to as they are billionaires you can attest to that from the structures on ground...

Say what??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Zonacom:

Do you do something else with your time? Or you only hate on the Igbos all the time? Happy sunday!
Yeah, unlike the igbos who love everyone. What a pity I can't reciprocate the gesture.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
The one who died of AIDS. Saw it too. What more do you expect? These guys probably lost a whole lot in the course of human evolution, hence their penchant for acting like psychotic ìmps.

As in, I'm still finding it difficult to wrap my head around such. How can fully developed homo sapien believe the things these guys believe? Thank God there's no shekau among them o because boko haram would have been child's play

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Springup:

Yes shops where demolished
Stop turning everything into tribal and hate message
This is a nice development and I think it will solve the constant flooding around faulks Road and Ariaria market
Nice development because it happened in Aba. If it happens in Lagos, it will be "everybody hates Igbo"

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:

you are full of tribalism... u never disappoint. Indeed age is just a number and never maturity angry
tufiakwa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
deji15:

Nice development because it happened in Aba. If it happens in Lagos, it will be "everybody hates Igbo"
Just look at your statement
We always attached tribalism into everything.
You people display hatred on the average Igbos but allow them to separate mba

Nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Say what??
I mean you are a riff raff

6 Likes

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Springup:

Just look at your statement
We always attached tribalism into everything.
You people display hatred on the average Igbos but allow them to separate mba

Nonsense

A statement of fact is not tribalism. We should be honest with ourselves.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Springup:

I mean you are a riff raff

Did you just go to the dictionary to decipher that or your puny brain was overheating when you were typing initially and couldn't settle down on the appropriate word to deploy? cheesy

Dumb crybaby with ingrained persecution complex cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
deji15:

A statement of fact is not tribalism. We should be honest with ourselves.
What is fact?
Flooding in this area has been a source of concern to everybody and they are happy because what they Governor did was right.
Everyone blamed those that built houses on roads and gutter which made the whole area flooded when it rained

7 Likes

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Springup: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Did you just go to the dictionary to decipher that or your puny brain was overheating when you were typing initially and couldn't settle down on the appropriate word to deploy? cheesy

Dumb crybaby with ingrained persecution complex cheesy

Hatred lies in your blood...
Check out the meaning of riff-raff and get back to me.
Looking at your profile defines a none entity like you
Anumanu

7 Likes

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Springup:

Hatred lies in your blood...
Check out the meaning of riff-raff and get back to me
Anumanu

cheesy cheesy

Senselessness and persecution complex is embedded in your DNA. Find out the meaning of dumb and pray for deliverance. Anumpama

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Springup:
I visited a friend in Aba who took me to faulks Road axis..
I must tell you the Governor is really serious in road construction and expansion and Spears nothing standing on the road.
Here are some pix I took
Where is the photos?
Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
The kind of demolition done here is quite diferent from the ones done with hate. Fences are the most affected here and for shops, occupants don't vacate their shops until the construction work get to them. Some of these shops sizes are only reduced meaning the occupants returned to his or her shop as soon as construction is completed in days or weeks, they's almost no or fewer cases of alright relocation meaning the governor is sensitive to the plight of the traders unlike the practice in other climes. I think the motive here is to solve the flooding problem. In other climes, traders are made to sufer though the govt may have good intentions. Acct of what l witness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Springup:

What is fact?
Flooding in this area has been a source of concern to everybody and they are happy because what they Governor did was right.
Everyone blamed those that built houses on roads and gutter which made the whole area flooded when it rained
The fact that when Lagos or other states apart from SE states do something similar to this, it is interpreted by Igbos as actions against them, but when done in alaigbo, it is justified or seen as "development".
Is it a matter of selective amnesia or just plain hypocrisy?

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collapsed Building: Nigerians Slam Lekki-gardens / Agents And Landlords Exploit House Seekers In Lagos / Gas Cylinder Explosion Destroys Properties In Alapere, Lagos. 4 Persons Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.