Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself (3173 Views)

Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Eledan: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Wetin bring that one here? I am for PDP and I am sure no mention of any agitating group was mentioned.

But I think you are smart, you want to turn the thread into something else...

But I don't fall for such bait tongue

Just an advice, it's left for you to take or ignore at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by johnmartus(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
shame no respect for elder statesman

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Eledan: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
[s]leave IPOB and face him as he whip you with the cane of truth.
what is the business of IPOB in this write up?
what kind of chamelon character is this?[/s]

When you've settled the confusion surrounding your gender, I will start looking at your opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
k. It irritates me how APC want to turn Nigeria into a one party country, using all forms of intimidation to supress PDP.
Yet PDP when in power then did not intimidate them.
Sheriff is an APC Mole planted in PDP.
In 2015, it was a 3million gap difference in the result, 2019 PDP Can bridge that gap and return to power.
The North Central will the battle ground for 2019.
The only region we'll find difficulty is NW especially in Kano state. I am sure of 3 states in the NE- Gombe, Taraba and to an extent Adamawa.
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Deadvalley001: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eledan:

When you've settled the confusion surrounding your gender, I will start looking at your opinion.

She is a woman like you. You think all Igbo women can stand your lies?
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by engineerboat(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Obasonjo the man that left PDP just because he want to have his 3rd term agenda.

Do we even neef to remind Baba Iyabo that his relevance is if no use again
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Is Eledan a woman?

@Eledan are you a SHE?
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Amarabae(f): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eledan:

what confusion about gender?
when a person is defeated with strong intellectual punch, they try to divert attention.
That shows you the level of I.Q among these APC supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
engineerboat:
Obasonjo the man that left PDP just because he want to have his 3rd term agenda.

Do we even neef to remind Baba Iyabo that his relevance is if no use again
He should rest jare
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Deadvalley001: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Is Eledan a woman?

@Eledan are you a SHE?
Yes she is a woman. I hope I have answered your question?
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by engineerboat(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Myd44

Kare hooo.

Are you sure your comments come from your heart or a rhetorical statement
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Eledan: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Do I sound like a woman ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Deadvalley001: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eledan:

Do I sound like a woman ?

Assuming that Amarabae is a man then what are you?
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by SuperS1Panther: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please who is Tonyebarcanista in comparison with OBJ when it comes to knowing the inner workings of PDP and Nigeria as a whole.

This guy's mumu is getting worse on a daily basis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mynd44:
Just one thing.

The PDP is alive yes, I want the PDP to be alive cos I like some people in the PDP. They are cool and have my support.

So the PDP is alive but who is the chairman?

guess u are here to do what your are known for. Your question is irrelevant and we don't give a Bleep about your opinion

you can always ban me, I careless wink smiley
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by NCP: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na you sabi.

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Eledan: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Assuming that Amarabae is a man then what are you?

Please keep your rubbish assumptions out of my mention and stop seeking attention on an anonymous forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Deadvalley001: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
[s][/s]Eledan:

Please keep your rubbish assumptions out of my mention and stop seeking attention on an anonymous forum
[/s]

Shut up, you are the one seeking for her attention.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Eledan: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Please who is Tonyebarcanista in comparison with OBJ when it comes to knowing the inner workings of PDP and Nigeria as a whole.

He was the guy praising Deji Adeyanju after he gave him protection in Imo state; the same Deji later became his enemy after he got new protection giver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Eledan: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

[s]
Shut up, you are the one seeking for her attention[/s].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

"The Young shall grow dude"....
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by omenka(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Imagine the kind of idiotic lies some of these PDP supporters are fond of telling themselves. How could one in their right senses say "pdp never intimidated APC"??

I guess the following indicate they were having dinner with the opposition back then:

1. Governors Forum Crises (2013):

A lot of political pundits insist this marked the beginning of Jonathan downfall, forget his crass incompetence.

In a simple election involving 35 participants and two contestants, Jonathan's interference saw to it that this more or less political pressure group was fractured beyond redemption resulting in the formation of the PDP Governors Forum chaired by his stooge Godswill Akpabio and another faction of the forum chaired by his preferred candidate who lost in the contest, Jonah Jang.

The election whose video went rival at that time due to its outcome saw Amaechi pulling 19 votes while Jonah Jang pulled 16. Democrat Jonathan insisted Jang won the election and recognised him as the Chairman of the forum giving rise to the much publicised PDP arithmetics where 16 is greater than 19.

This set the precedence for the scenarios that played out in Rivers and Ekiti Houses of Assembly while our "Hero" stood idly by, giving a tacit nod to the obvious anomalies as state police were used to suppress the opposition.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-endorses-gov-jangs-faction/

2. APC National Leader Harassed by the Military:

During the heat of the campaigns, keeping faith with their doctrine of hounding and intimidating opposition figures, Bola Tinubu had his house placed under surveillance by the military when he wasn't indicted for any federal offence. The national leader responded to this in a manner that set social media on fire, placing a banner in front of his house that seemingly pointed the military where they should be looking- Sambisa.

leadership.ng/news/411334/military-places-tinubu-surveillance

4. APC Office Raided:

This was another very dark day in our democratic experience and marked an upsurge in the use of state security agents to harass and gag the opposition. Under the guise of carrying out an investigation, offices of the opposition were raided with computers and other instruments confiscated and destroyed. It was one of the lowest points of the DSS and somewhat signalled its complete evolution into an arm of the PDP.

The DSS at a press conference displayed items "discovered" at the office during the raid and they were computers, hard drives and other electronic accessories- hell it was a data centre!! Were they expecting to find chopsticks and stoves

www.naij.com/329843-lagos-apc-office-stormed-by-dss-soldiers-data-confiscated.html

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/11/apc-office-raid-dss-releases-list-recovered-items/

5. Buhari's Plane Barred from Landing:

Another shameful incident where a plane conveying opposition bigwigs (then), including her flag bearer, on a campaign trail was refused landing rights in Makurdi and they had to return to Abuja. My question is, what if there wasn't sufficient fuel to take them back to Abuja as they made the u-turn mid-air?? Your guess is as good as mine.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buharis-aircraft-barred-landing-makurdi-airport/

saharareporters.com/2014/11/26/buharis-jet-barred-landing-makurdi

6. Protesters and Senator Shot in Rivers:

Another gut wrenching incident that demonstrated the partisan nature of our security apparatus under ex president Jonathan. In a continuation of the government's crackdown on the opposition, citizens who were on a peaceful protest in Rivers state were shot at with live and rubber bullets and a Senator was hit twice in the chest. Thankfully, he
survived and a serious crises was averted.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/rivers-crisis-senator-abe-shot-flown-london/

7. APC Women Protesters Teargassed:

This was another horrid incident that demonstrated the ex president's disdain for opposition and civil liberties.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/police-fire-tear-gas-at-apc-women-protesters-in-rivers/

8. Jonathan Orders Withdrawal of Speaker's Security Detail:

Arguably the most vicious assault on our democracy by the ex president. This much publicised incident that needs no introduction earned the ex president (and deservedly so) local and international disrepute and condemnation. People had started to see him as the worst civilian dictator in the country's history.
If you ask me, this incident drove the last nail into the coffin of Jonathan's 2015 ambition.

leadership.ng/news/388651/jonathan-orders-withdrawal-tambuwals-security-details

www.channelstv.com/2014/10/30/tambuwals-security-details-withdrawn/

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170346-jonathan-orders-withdrawal-of-tambuwals-security-details.html

I guess these people think everyone is as foolish as they are.

Smh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by engineerboat(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

He should rest jare

I dont know what Baba is looking again.

PDP dont need him again.

The rot he created in PDP is been cleansed. So He should waka comot jare
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by engineerboat(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
Imagine the kind of idiotic lies some of these PDP supporters are fond of telling themselves. How could one in their right senses say "pdp never intimidated APC"??

I guess the following indicate they were having dinner with the opposition back then:

1. Governors Forum Crises (2013):

A lot of political pundits insist this marked the beginning of Jonathan downfall, forget his crass incompetence.

In a simple election involving 35 participants and two contestants, Jonathan's interference saw to it that this more or less political pressure group was fractured beyond redemption resulting in the formation of the PDP Governors Forum chaired by his stooge Godswill Akpabio and another faction of the forum chaired by his preferred candidate who lost in the contest, Jonah Jang.

The election whose video went rival at that time due to its outcome saw Amaechi pulling 19 votes while Jonah Jang pulled 16. Democrat Jonathan insisted Jang won the election and recognised him as the Chairman of the forum giving rise to the much publicised PDP arithmetics where 16 is greater than 19.

This set the precedence for the scenarios that played out in Rivers and Ekiti Houses of Assembly while our "Hero" stood idly by, giving a tacit nod to the obvious anomalies as state police were used to suppress the opposition.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-endorses-gov-jangs-faction/

2. APC National Leader Harassed by the Military:

During the heat of the campaigns, keeping faith with their doctrine of hounding and intimidating opposition figures, Bola Tinubu had his house placed under surveillance by the military when he wasn't indicted for any federal offence. The national leader responded to this in a manner that set social media on fire, placing a banner in front of his house that seemingly pointed the military where they should be looking- Sambisa.

leadership.ng/news/411334/military-places-tinubu-surveillance

4. APC Office Raided:

This was another very dark day in our democratic experience and marked an upsurge in the use of state security agents to harass and gag the opposition. Under the guise of carrying out an investigation, offices of the opposition were raided with computers and other instruments confiscated and destroyed. It was one of the lowest points of the DSS and somewhat signalled its complete evolution into an arm of the PDP.

The DSS at a press conference displayed items "discovered" at the office during the raid and they were computers, hard drives and other electronic accessories- hell it was a data centre!! Were they expecting to find chopsticks and stoves

www.naij.com/329843-lagos-apc-office-stormed-by-dss-soldiers-data-confiscated.html

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/11/apc-office-raid-dss-releases-list-recovered-items/

5. Buhari's Plane Barred from Landing:

Another shameful incident where a plane conveying opposition bigwigs (then), including her flag bearer, on a campaign trail was refused landing rights in Makurdi and they had to return to Abuja. My question is, what if there wasn't sufficient fuel to take them back to Abuja as they made the u-turn mid-air?? Your guess is as good as mine.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buharis-aircraft-barred-landing-makurdi-airport/

saharareporters.com/2014/11/26/buharis-jet-barred-landing-makurdi

6. Protesters and Senator Shot in Rivers:

Another gut wrenching incident that demonstrated the partisan nature of our security apparatus under ex president Jonathan. In a continuation of the government's crackdown on the opposition, citizens who were on a peaceful protest in Rivers state were shot at with live and rubber bullets and a Senator was hit twice in the chest. Thankfully, he
survived and a serious crises was averted.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/rivers-crisis-senator-abe-shot-flown-london/

7. APC Women Protesters Teargassed:

This was another horrid incident that demonstrated the ex president's disdain for opposition and civil liberties.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/police-fire-tear-gas-at-apc-women-protesters-in-rivers/

8. Jonathan Orders Withdrawal of Speaker's Security Detail:

Arguably the most vicious assault on our democracy by the ex president. This much publicised incident that needs no introduction earned the ex president (and deservedly so) local and international disrepute and condemnation. People had started to see him as the worst civilian dictator in the country's history.
If you ask me, this incident drove the last nail into the coffin of Jonathan's 2015 ambition.

leadership.ng/news/388651/jonathan-orders-withdrawal-tambuwals-security-details

www.channelstv.com/2014/10/30/tambuwals-security-details-withdrawn/

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170346-jonathan-orders-withdrawal-of-tambuwals-security-details.html

I guess these people think everyone is as foolish as they are.

Smh.

What are you saying man.

How does this affect Baba Iyabo the author of rascality Democracy
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by joseph1832ng: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
what confusion about gender?
when a person is defeated with strong intellectual punch, they try to divert attention.
That shows you the level of I.Q among these APC supporters.
Hmmm. I'm should direct this statement at TonyeBarcanista. He seem to do the exact same thing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
engineerboat:

I dont know what Baba is looking again.

PDP dont need him again.

The rot he created in PDP is been cleansed. So He should waka comot jare
He is lookin for relevance
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by ceevictor(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
PDP is very Much alive. Very well said my bro,one may ask why is Apc jittery over efforts made to reconcile the worry factions within the party, employing every possible way to thwart this effort through their external influences known ly and unknown ly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Eledan: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He is lookin for relevance

If you are really half intelligent, you will know Baba doesn't need any attention again. What else does he want that God and destiny have not blessed him with. No any other Nigerian living or dead has been blessed with position in Nigeria like OBJ.
You should take your own political career out of the realm of just writing political rubbish and into the real game of politics and see what it means to be an achiever.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by Jokerman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eledan:

If you are really half intelligent, you will know Baba doesn't need any attention again. What else does he want that God and destiny have not blessed him with. No any other Nigerian living or dead has been blessed with position in Nigeria like OBJ.
You should take your own political career out of the realm of just writing political rubbish and into the real game of politics and see what it means to be an achiever.

Awolowo is more relevant than OBJ
so Nnamdi Azikiwe

What level did OBJ attain that these men did not?
IBB
BUHARI
JONATHAN
AWOLOWO
WOLE SOYINKA
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
What is bad airing your opinion? Everybody is entitled to it.

Last time i checked

Freedom of speech still exists.
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by jom28gy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
These are the people that spoit PDP,so they should leave so that the real owners of pdp will put things right.instead of Obasanjo,to use his influenciality as former head of state to put things right.the contrary was in view.
Re: PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself by jom28gy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Inspit of all that you accused Jonathan of,he is the most sought former president in Nigeria now,his records speaks for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Wont Allow Non-democracy System In Nigeria, UK Warns / Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos / Buratai Slams Troops For Fleeing Boko Haram Attacks,But Commander Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.