Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1-part 8] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1-part 8] (1392 Views)

STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7] / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2 & 3] / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1-part 8] by trendope: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
If you missed Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7]
Read HEre https://www.nairaland.com/3643395/story-mrs-chika-favorite-teacher

I was out of his chair and in the water almost immediately. I dove in and swam over to where she was. The water was deep enough at this part of the pool so that only our heads and shoulders remained out of the water. We wrapped our arms around each other and began kissing.

Chika lifted her feet off the bottom of the pool and wrapped her legs around my waist as we kissed.

With the help of the water I was easily able to hold her in this position as I stood on the bottom of the pool.

Having both her arms and legs wrapped around me as we kissed really turned me on and my dick started growing. We stayed like that for a short while before she unwrapped her legs and stood on the pool floor.

I stood up on the pool floor and moved over to her. I reached behind her and untied the single knot that held her bikini behind her neck. I then grasped the fabric just above her breasts and started peeling it off her body. When I had removed and discarded her bikini Chika remained floating on her back. I was standing near her feet looking directly at her. She spread her legs wide before me and simply said, "Come here."

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/03/05/story-mrs-chika-favorite-teacherpart-8/

(1) (Reply)

Trending Story:my Dirty Friend / The Power Of Reading / Until I Met You - Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.