Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Man Calls Jesus Christ 'useless' Because Of His Sister's Death (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Calls Jesus Christ 'useless' Because Of His Sister's Death (photo) (322 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Paul Enenche Blasts Looters: ‘There Are So Many Useless Rich Men In Nigeria' / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Jesus Christ 'useless' Because Of His Sister's Death (photo) by Evinsco(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Due to the death of his sister, a young Nigerian guy, Udummiri Nwakalu took to his Facebook wall to insult Jesus Christ because of his sister’s death.

The young man posted the picture of his late sister and accused Jesus of not being able to apprehend those who killed her. He said: “That’s my sister, she was murdered in 2011. The people who killed her were lucky I was still a Christian then, I left the case to useless Jesus who couldn’t do anything to the murderers.”

This post has generated several negative comments on his page. However, while going his page this young man has also said another negative thing about Jesus Christ after seeing a picture of how a man’s face exploded for allegedly cutting the bible and using it to smoke.

See post below:

Re: Man Calls Jesus Christ 'useless' Because Of His Sister's Death (photo) by Evinsco(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na wa oo......it is well!

(1) (Reply)

Why Cultists Can Help Nigeria / Apostle Johnson Suleiman And The Wolves (part 1) / God And Apostle Suleman In Same Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.