Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman And The Wolves (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman And The Wolves (part 1) (321 Views)

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman And The Wolves (part 1) by okoli100: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Apostle Johnson Sulaiman is not the first and will certainly not be the last, many people, both pastors and non pastors have passed through similar situation and today they are singing songs of victory.

This is certainly the result you get when you try to stand for and speak the truth, No wonder the political arena is not friendly at all, because you either join them or get crushed,
The fundamental question that beg for answer is " why now, why are all the ladies coming out now"

they chose to come out after the truth about the truth state of this administration was made known,
They chose to speak out after the careless and nonchalant attitude of our government to the southern kaduna people killings was made known,

Well, the sponsors of this kind of propaganda should understand that Nigerians have grown passed this kind of tricks, we are wise and choose not to be deceived again.

The more the rumors, the more his popularity, that's one thing haters fail to understand, the game of propaganda didn't start today, it's a game for the bold and strong hearted.

Finally, it's important to note that I am not related to Apostle Johnson Sulaiman in anyway, I am not even a member of his church.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman And The Wolves (part 1) by Flatties: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2017
When you get the plural of wolf correctly, I might just read it. grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman And The Wolves (part 1) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2017
""Finally, it's important to note that I am not related to Apostle Johnson Sulaiman in anyway, I am not even a member of his church ""

Lie Mohammed...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman And The Wolves (part 1) by okoli100: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
I am an Anglican, so this is just a piece centered on reviling the truth.

(1) (Reply)

God And Apostle Suleman In Same Situation / Not At The Same Time / Rhema For Living Devotional - Overcoming Difficult Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.