Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers (37817 Views)

I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by mroop(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Today, Annie Idibia shared a beautiful loved- up
picture of Veteran Actors , Joke Silva and Olu
Jacobs and gushed about how they are her
inspiration.

Read Below :

Omg love love this love … when it isn ’ t infatuation, when its deeper than the physical looks, when its so REAL than the bits on social
media ,when you understand that it isn ’ t about who is wrong or right , when you work so hard to
conquer together , when you understand forgiveness, when you understand that you r now
ONE , means you can’ t hurt or destroy your own self , you Protect you (yours ) . . And yes , this takes 2 people, not just the woman or man … but both as ONE … . It doesn’ t have to
be perfect !!! this just melts my heart . I want 2 grow with u like this my “ mine” . . Goodnight Fam . # inspiration @ ajokesilva

Joke Silva of course saw her post and replied !
See Below :

What does one say to such a heartfelt post .
God bless you
Annie . Hugs to you and 2 baba.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/joke-silva-responds-to-annie-idibias.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Skeendip(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
And she wished it was Cinderella Story

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by PetrePan(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
2baba! 2baba!! 2baba!!! How many times did i call you..na wetin your wife want be dat o

23 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Rtopzy(f): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Cool
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Nixiepie(f): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kind hearted
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Tazdroid(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Correct
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by seunlly(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
and so

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Jalubarika(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sai 2 baba!
Anny is dreaming big.
We all know baba na Donator.
Anny sorry Kolewerk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by brightballer(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs..
Iretidola and Patrick Doyle..
Wunmi and Tunde Obe...
Three inspirations for married Nigerian entertainers.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by WeRblessed(f): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Great! So very touching.
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by priestchurch(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Very 9ice...
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by oluwasegun007(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
lovely, this can only be possible when u marry your friend...

9 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Solowande(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
2baba ur wife want one luv oya play 4 am

4 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by benedictnsi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Joke and hussy always smiling

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by loomer: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na as I go take reach house dey my mind

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by madjune(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
The woman no talk much in response.

She knows Annie na indomie breed.
2moro if something happen for her house, she fit blame Joke response.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Omotayor123(f): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
This couple inspires me too. one can easily noticed it's Love all the Way!

Happy Home I pray for dear Lord.smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
wow
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by verygudbadguy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Inspiration to all married men and women.... They may not be perfect but are very close to perfection.

I so much love them together... Annie Idibia, this one no be soft work ooo like Falz sang....

Na real work ooo... Tolerance, Endurance... Above all, Love and Respect will seal the deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by mamaafrik(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is one of the few living doyens of love of our time.
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Misterdhee1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
It's simple.. Joke silva and her husband are not into social media relationship. They are married to each other. If Annie too want her relationship to last, she should keep it off social media. If she doesn't, she should be ready to dance to the music when the sound goes off! If I lie, make she ask Tonto

8 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Eaugusta(f): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
It takes the2 persons involve to make it work out, I must confess they are a bunch of inspiration to so many out there but how many are making the sacrifices it require to make their home like theirs

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
very lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by kiddoiLL(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
so make i fry kpomo??
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by obowunmi(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Olu Jacob has only one wife though.....

Not 100 babymamas.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by nairascores: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Powerful couple

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by iswallker(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
PetrePan:
2baba!
2baba!!
2baba!!!
How many times did i call you..na wetin your wife want be dat o

I see

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Gemmxy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen / Sophie Momodu & Imade Adeleke Stun In New Photo/ / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.