Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers (37812 Views)

I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Tynasparks(f): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
So Beautiful
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Misterdhee1:
It's simple.. Joke silva and her husband are not into social media relationship. They are married to each other. If Annie too want her relationship to last, she should keep it off social media. If she doesn't, she should be ready to dance to the music when the sound goes off! If I lie, make she ask Tonto
No mind em with their social media marriage.
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by maxiuc(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Marriage scares me this days How I wished i was born in the 1950 nd 60s
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by TheWebbers: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
brightballer:
Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs..

Iretidola and Patrick Doyle..

Wunmi and Tunde Obe...

Three inspirations for married Nigerian entertainers.

The Igbos should learn from the Afonjas then
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by youngjoy(f): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
this melt my hrt
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Omoluabi16(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
I pray make I marry better wife. see these two oldies still looking fresh and so much in love. patience and understanding is key.
future wifey, I dey reason you in 3D
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by brightballer(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
TheWebbers:

The Igbos should learn from the Afonjas then
I don't get you.
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Daddyboy012: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
K

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Daddyboy012: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jalubarika:
Sai 2 baba!
Anny is dreaming big.
We all know baba na Donator.
Anny sorry Kolewerk
k
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Jhamzy(m): 1:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Eaugusta:
It takes the2 persons involve to make it work out, I must confess they are a bunch of inspiration to so many out there but how many are making the sacrifices it require to make their home like theirs
Its highly challenging dear!
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by placeofallure(f): 1:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:
It's simple.. Joke silva and her husband are not into social media relationship. They are married to each other. If Annie too want her relationship to last, she should keep it off social media. If she doesn't, she should be ready to dance to the music when the sound goes off! If I lie, make she ask Tonto

I laugh when people are quick to insinuate that social media is the only death that kills marriages. What about the numerous relatively unknown people whose marriages die at the drop of a hat? Of course to protect your home from the prying eyes of people is a positive but then Mr and Mrs Jacobs do not belong to this era where people scamper to the internet to announce that they've just farted and it smells real bad. Maybe, just maybe, they might have been tempted.

For me, I think it's God ultimately. Then other things like mutual respect, trust, patience to endure, maturity, decency, tolerance, a forgiving heart. Suffice to say that many times Love alone is not enough.

Thank goodness for Daddy and Mummy Jacobs and I wish Annie a beautiful and lasting marriage even with the odds.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:59am On Mar 06, 2017
kiss
Ppl shud learn frm this.
Now they'll say forget wat media presents to you.
When you see a happy marriage or relationship you'll kw. Media is just an evidence.
Baby you know ds could be us...

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by SmartyPants(m): 4:03am On Mar 06, 2017
still curious as to how madam Idibia was able to infer all that she has from one picture. undecided
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Good one. cheesy

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by onadana: 5:57am On Mar 06, 2017
brightballer:

Wunmi and Tunde Obe...

You forgot. Patrick Doyle divoiced his first wife.So he can't be in this exclusive club.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by giles14(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2017
brightballer:

Wunmi and Tunde Obe...

for Yoruba entertainers please.
we have other entertainers from other tribes who also have strong marriages
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by DollarAngel(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Tonto Dike won't like this post at all

Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by no1madman(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Good puxxxies
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by cifo1145(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2017
nairascores:
Powerful couple
Hello... contact me on cifo1145@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 09033964822.....how much do u offer for the content writings? Sports makes life less stressful......
peace out.
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by zinny377(f): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2017
How lovely!
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Eaugusta(f): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Jhamzy:

Its highly challenging dear!
Yes but it actually worth the effort and sacrifices
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by zinny377(f): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2017
We are definitely getting there #winks grin
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by brightballer(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2017
giles14:
for Yoruba entertainers please.
we have other entertainers from other tribes who also have strong marriages
Shebi yu get hand and phone..type your own..
Useless tribal bigot.
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by mamajaz(f): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
brightballer:
Wunmi and Tunde Obe...
NCAN, here live& direct. They are all lovely Afonjas...
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
first time seen mature celebrity on social media. nice ene. toto, kemi where art thou, come learn from real woman
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by emmanuel9906: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Jhamzy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Eaugusta:

Yes but it actually worth the effort and sacrifices
I have done some. But its not appreciated and reciprocated. So i decided to take a chill pill.
Re: Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers by Eaugusta(f): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jhamzy:

I have done some. But its not appreciated and reciprocated. So i decided to take a chill pill.
That was why I said it takes the 2 persons involve in my first post; it's not one person's post

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.