Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari (31836 Views)

Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister / Buhari : I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria. Today.ng / I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria” Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he was returning soon to continue the project of fixing Nigeria after a time of rest in London.

President Buhari spoke in a telephone conversation with Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State at the weekend during which the two men paid compliments to one another on what they had done in office.

Governor Bello would be the second governor President Buhari would be speaking with after his discussion with Governor Ganduje of Kano State.

The President had also been reported to have spoken with the Minister of Sports, Solomon Dalung, who recently lost his wife and with foreign leaders, including President Donald Trump of the United States, Moroccan leader, King Mohammed VI and African Union chairperson, President Alpha Conde of Guinea.

The phone conversation which happened in Lagos on the governor’s trip back from President Olusegun Obasanjo’s 80th birthday celebrations which lasted for minutes, was in the presence of the speaker, Kogi State House of Assembly, a few other members of the House, commissioners and other top government functionaries.

The President, who thanked the governor for his support and his leadership qualities, told him that he was observing rest and would return very soon to continue his assignment of providing purposeful leadership for the nation. President:

"Governor Yahaya Bello, I am/impressed by your leadership qualities, what you/are doing in Kogi State and all your prayers and support for me and Nigeria. I am resting hereand will soon return home to continue our project of fixing Nigeria,” the governor was quoted as saying in a press statement made available to Vanguard by the Director-General of the governor’s Media Team.

Responding, Governor Bello was quoted as saying: “Nigeria has won respect globally because of your integrity and the anti-graft war that has been hugely successful.

”We are praying for you. Kogites and Nigerians are solidly behind your administration as we continue to wish you sound health and the grace of Allah.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/buhari-i-am-returning-soon-to-continue-project-of-fixing-nigeria/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3860448_clvrudnwyaabbmz_jpegbc905fb91b06dbe9f240c26bb49df5bc

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Skeendip(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Who else noticed the way the sand in superman's grave start to float

We dey talk better thing....... Who him comeback wan help

100 Likes

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by STENON(f): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
We'r expecting you soon either in Person or otherwise

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sai Baba: Even in your absent EFCC Boss "Ibrahim Magu" is chaining the goats that eat our yam.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by chibabe259(f): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Your health first o

1 Like

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by NextGovernor(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Buhari please remain in UK. We like it like that....

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sidon there baba daura.We want u alive.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Who u epp
Please do us a favour and stay back till 2019.

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
God will bring you safely baba

Wailers are in disarray already

Gej is looking clueless

Nnamdi is begging for freedom

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
zeribe4real:

See just a sentence you can't write

Update all your apps

2 Likes

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
sarrki:

Update all your apps
oga BMC we don see you oo twale

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
sarrki:

Update all your apps
see one of the paid propagandist so much talked about

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please dont come.We are not missing you.Continue with your spare parts business in UK.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by policy12: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Abeg Baba will miss u but pls stay there till 2019.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by mightyhazel: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
I need bughari back 2 com 'fix' this economy cool
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Cooly100: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hilarious but true

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by babdap: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Baba please stay in London, Osinbajon is doing great.

22 Likes

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Buhari the 21st century oracle who only speaks through others. Please stay back in the land of the spirits. There's enough kola for sacrifice

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Love Machine:
Please dont come.We are not missing you.Continue with your spare parts business in UK.

Who are the "we" ? Please speak for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amen! cheesy

But if you can't, relax- Osinbajo's got it all under control. smiley

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Osinbajo.

God bless Baba Collectus. smiley

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Rilwayne001: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
You want to come and further frustrate us abi? God pass you!

57 Likes

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Rilwayne001: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
sarrki:

Update all your apps

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4941263_zombie_pngac69ef4533499748de62d048fe98fe75

angry

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by hucienda: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
The title of this thread is just funny.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Tazdroid(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
So Baba would be "coming soon", like a Nollywood movie. But even the movie dey get date

9 Likes

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:
You want to come and further frustrate us abi? God pass you!

And God pass you too. By God grace He will be back to take Nigeria to the promise land. Go hug transformer if you're not comfortable with that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by omogin(f): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
If you won't resign you go die like fowl

10 Likes

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Rilwayne001: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
FriendChoice:

And God pass you too. By God grace He will be back to take Nigeria to the promise land. Go hug transformer if you're not comfortable with that.

Zombiedeen, please shut up!! sad

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
FriendChoice:

Who are the "we" ? Please speak for yourself.
Are you one of buhari's BMC?

29 Likes

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by LordOfNaira: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
God bless the president!!!

Long Live Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) / Saraki Goofs, Says No Need For Senate Confirmation For New Service Chiefs / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.