Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen (25997 Views)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Aliyu333: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

You sound like someone who is not interested in the show but

1. You opened the thread
2. Rushed to book space
3. Then modified with this piece of shìt you called s comment
4. And submitted so you can get likes from fellow Hypocrites. undecided

If you don't like the thread there are about 3 million threads on nairaland can't you just choose those sensible ones instead of embarassing yourself on Monday morning?
no 4 might apply to you too. Stop being harsh every man with his say, its not too hard to ignore what we dont agree it.
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by collitexnaira(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by tribalistseun: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Love Machine:
What kemen did to tboss was a sexual advance.Since tboss didn't complain why the noise.?
she didnt complain cos she didn't know someone was touching her until biggie called her and played what happened to her around 3;30 am very ungodly hour. at that time me self can't wake up if you slap me once

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by ovieJr(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

You sound like someone who is not interested in the show but

1. You opened the thread
2. Rushed to book space
3. Then modified with this piece of shìt you called s comment
4. And submitted so you can get likes from fellow Hypocrites. undecided

If you don't like the thread there are about 3 million threads on nairaland can't you just choose those sensible ones instead of embarassing yourself on Monday morning?
Help me ask him oh grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by tribalistseun: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:

Is it Bigbrother that has been releasing other videos undecided undecided

No the main incident wasn't even televised. people are digging out kemen old videos attempt on her

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by chemberlin(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:
I decided to watch the video to see the molest. I couldn't find any.
Honestly Women are senseless hypocrites.
In Efe 's word( use ur kidney) she didnt know about anything it was BB that called her attention to it..so don't say what u don't know u poo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
she didnt complain cos she didn't know someone was touching her until biggie called her and played what happened to her around 3;30 am very ungodly hour. at that time me self can't wake up if you slap me once
Tboss might be pretending to be asleep.whereas she was enjoying every every from kemen.Is the show not all about romance?
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by progress69: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
No the main incident wasn't even televised. people are digging out kemen old videos attempt on her

Lol.
So where did u see ur own video to know the extent of molestation, cos every one seems to see exactly what happened while u are saying the opposite

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2017
chemberlin:

In Efe 's word( use ur kidney) she didnt know about anything it was BB that called her attention to it..so don't say what u don't know u poo
Wetin concern BB?
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by progress69: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2017
chemberlin:

How does this change the fact that i didn't see any molestation in the video. I only saw 2 adults on the same bed and the male making moves like every other hypocritical male we don when with a babe on the bed! I think u should use ur liver instead.
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by octintopp: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2017
A beg ejor,biko,da Allah,plz,is bubu back who smallmumu9ja help? sad
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by DinmaDinma: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2017
BBn keeps getting more interesting.
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by signz: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Love Machine:
Tboss might be pretending to be asleep.whereas she was enjoying every every from kemen.Is the show not all about romance?

The show isn't all about romance.

We may not know whether TBOSS enjoyed it or not.

However as Men/boys, the lesson we should learn here is that its not right to touch a girl without her consent.

Even if it means obtaining her consent verbally, please do it before touching her in any romantic manner.

We shouldn't forget that TBOSS has on shown countless occasions that she doesn't wanna get involved romantically with Kemen. Even verbally too.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by tribalistseun: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:

Lol.
So where did u see ur own video to know the extent of molestation, cos every one seems to see exactly what happened while u are saying the opposite
Forget am judging base on what bigbrother told Bisola, Bisola said on the dinning that what kemen did was very bad that biggie won't want any other person to see it. but kemen stood up from his bed, checked all the cameras to see if they are facing him, but he didn't know that there are cameras in the windows and mirror too in the house. so he crept to her and start fingering her. yes, we know its a romance show too, but you have to do it with your partner's consent. just like Bisola and TTT fingering every night. forget bloggers they are looking for clicks to make money. Na the work wey we dey do

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by emerged01(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
For naija we dey quick to react. Bisola too quick to react,nigerians too quick to react.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by shamecurls(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:
Useless blasting embarassed embarassed

"Meanwhile, Big Brother eventually had to call Bisola out and explained to her how Kemen violated TBoss while she was sleeping and TBoss wasn't aware."-

***Big Brother should have called the entire house to inform them. No side talks please shocked

Tboss did not know Kemen was fingering her that she even set to position? grin grin grin

Kontinu! God is watching
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2017
Love Machine:

That's why he made sure the other housemates were asleep and checked all the visible cameras to make sure he wouldn't be caught, right? Nigerian men can defend a rapist even if he was raping a woman in broad daylight covering her mouth as she screamed. You would say she orgasmed so she wanted it, but she was just forming.

Spits.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by shamecurls(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2017
Love Machine:

She did knew Kemen was doing those stuffs! The video tells it's all!
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by SucreB: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2017
like seriously, the way some people thinks baffles me.
now to come to reality, according to the video. TBoss was asleep but she realized on time way-before Kemen went deep that something is going on, and she still could not chase him or raise alarm? and people are saying shes innocent of this act? noooooo...........truth be told. Shes part of the cause.

one, she should not have allowed Kemen in her bed and secondly she should have raised alarm or chase him out immediately such occurred, becos we all know that TBoss is a cautious person, so she knew all along what Kemen wants.

so i see her as a non-truthful lady!
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by atuanso84: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2017
if a clown like miyonse can put its hand down there and Jon himself can have a field day .TTT getting a kiss from her barely few days of bisola absent ,then I dare say this one is a free giver. kamen proberbly caught the vibe. unless their is a flipside to her act. Though this be madness yet their is a method to it.

#snare tactics# .. since the pattern is becoming less a coincidence daily.; amist all her matriarch posture. we conclude with this analogy.

the female mantis's would spray her pheromones as a way if inviting other horney male mantise. they are usually way more smaller in size compared.
however as they are engulf in the act of mating,she slowly start decapitate them to nourish herself.
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2017
signz:

The show isn't all about romance.

We may not know whether TBOSS enjoyed it or not.

However as Men/boys, the lesson we should learn here is that its not right to touch a girl without her consent.

Even if it means obtaining her consent verbally, please do it before touching her in any romantic manner.

We shouldn't forget that TBOSS has on shown countless occasions that she doesn't wanna get involved romantically with Kemen. Even verbally too.

The mentality of some Nigerians is sickening. They say it's shakara, she's forming, she secretly likes it, she gave to this man, so she should give to everyone, why didn't she wake up. SHE HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT HER GROPING HIM BEFORE. It's either people commenting don't know the backstory, or they are sick people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by shamecurls(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Love Machine:
What kemen did to tboss was a sexual advance.Since tboss didn't complain why the noise.?

Thanks a lot! Got fingered and got set to position and could still claim she wasn't aware......

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by progress69: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
Forget am judging base on what bigbrother told Bisola, Bisola said on the dinning that what kemen did was very bad that biggie won't want any other person to see it. but kemen stood up from his bed, checked all the cameras to see if they are facing him, but he didn't know that there are cameras in the windows and mirror too in the house. so he crept to her and start fingering her. yes, we know its a romance show too, but you have to do it with your partner's consent. just like Bisola and TTT fingering every night. forget bloggers they are looking for clicks to make money. Na the work wey we dey do

Mtcheeeew. Total BS!

Did the "Victim" complain to BB?

Silly story.

The guy did only what every hypocritical guy bashing him have dine or would have done when in bed with a female crush.

That wasn't thr first time they are on the same bed.

Besides are we talking of someone who have shown us her "live " breasts on TV?

Nonsene!
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Funkybabee(f): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
if you checked those comments very very well, you will see that most of them is Igbo!!!lol!!!!

bisola carry go

team bisola
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Kobicove(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
So people actually have time to follow this show?
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
awoo47:
i don't know what to say lipsrsealed. Y?? Is Nairaland lyk dis? Like 20 post on bbnaija for one day no educative post angry wat are we teaching d younger generation angry angry

how about you posting something educative abi u b handicap .,, if yu are so much concern about the younger generation u tew can post afterall NL is an open platform..
oga principal stop nagging do sumtin tew.
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by kennys: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
tboos knew there was a movement around her body and she was enjoying the feeling and the sweetness of the strang feeling she getting but she never opened her eyes because she was enjoying the niggar called kemen. Kemen should have not been disqualified. What abt Ttt & bisola the major starter. Big brother are more interested in tboos than bisola.
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by DzTzl(f): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:
I decided to watch the video to see the molest. I couldn't find any.
Honestly Women are senseless hypocrites.
Really!! im done trashing out this issue between Kemen & Tboss on IG already, dre s no need to lose strength further but for you to call women senseless hypocrite shows your level of reasoning & I am ashamed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by pillowcase: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
You sound like an in-house person, anyways, i think i believe. I also think Kemen did other things to her that are still hidden. The People saying Kemen did nothing wrong should ask themselves why he looked up in a creepy manner to check if the camera was watching him. He has always had his eyes on her but the girl has said it severally that she doesn't like him. HE'S A PERVERT
Re: Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen by pillowcase: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
kennys:
tboos knew there was a movement around her body and she was enjoying the feeling and the sweetness of the strang feeling she getting but she never opened her eyes because she was enjoying the niggar called kemen. Kemen should have not been disqualified. What abt Ttt & bisola the major starter. Big brother are more interested in tboos than bisola.
You cannot compare what kemen did to tboss to ttt and bisola. Everyone knows TTT and bisola are attracted to eachother, whatever TTT did to bisola was mutual, bisola consented to it. TBOSS did not consent to what kemen did to her, she was obviously not aware. Whatever TBOSS had with miyonse and Jon were mutual, she was attracted to this guys and everyone in the house knew this, even the kemen. SO you people should stop the comparison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him / Addresses Of TV Stations In Lagos? / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.