Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

FICTION: Ummi, My Half-sister - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: Ummi, My Half-sister (820 Views)

My Take On Chimamanda "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Does Anyone Feel The Same Way To? / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Ummi, My Half-sister by trendope: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2017
When and how did I become the way I am now? When did the forbidden begin to hold so much attraction for me? I’ve had a very chaste upbringing as a Muslim woman in the core north, but lately my thinking has begun to veer towards the forbidden, towards the taboo. It’s a really exciting though strange feeling for me not just as a Hausa woman but a married one at that.

I sat on my bed and mulled over the events of the past three months or so and wondered again how I had gotten this far with my crazy desires. You all know me as @married_freak on twitter. I stumbled upon twitter after dark one fateful day, opened an account and have never had to look back since then. I just want to share the fulfilment of one of my fantasies with you. Although I do wonder about how I got this far, I would not change a thing about what happened or about the person I am turning out to be. I love the new me, as scary as I seem sometimes to myself.

I have always looked at my half-sister, Ummi with more than a sisterly eye. Even when I was only content with just touching my nipples and wasn’t having thoughts about being bleeped by one of those well hung guys who send me pictures of their dicks on twitter, I always looked at Ummi with lust in my heart. My half-sister Ummi is beautiful, chocolate complexioned, curvy and now that I know the true meaning of the word, a slut! She has beautiful slanted eyes from her Fulani heritage, and flawless skin and she would wear very skimpy cloths! Have I told you that Ummi is just seventeen? Okay, if I didn’t, now you know. My sister whom I have been having lustful thoughts towards, is a seventeen year old girl.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/03/06/fiction-ummi-half-sister/

(1) (Reply)

Family Affair - Episode 1 / How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books / WOMANIZER; A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.