Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 6 (828 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 6 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2018
*My woman, My everything - Episode 6*

����������‍♂

Little by little, it's setting in...

Brenda and Dave were both lost in each other’s arm kissing passionately with reckless abandon.
…and in no time they were making love….
It was an enjoyable night for them both; a moment not to be forgotten in a hurry, they were consumed both with lust, love and a need for each other after the events of the night.
For Dave and Brenda, it felt like this was the first time. While it wasn’t the first time of sex for both of them, they both felt so aware of each other. At first they were shy, then as they got more intense, they lost all shyness and got enveloped with one another. Time became a blur and suddenly everything seemed like a huge rush as they were exploring each other.

They had no recollection of time – it was just one huge sensuous activity and everything came to a blissful end.
Brenda laid her head on Dave’s chest and tried to get to grips with what had just happened. She couldn’t believe she had barely known Dave for just about a week..........

Continue reading on the link

� � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/17/my-woman-my-everything-episode-6/

(1) (Reply)

His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Prologue / In The Dark� {sex Story} / for the Dads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.