Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Big Brother Naija: Akwa Ibom Speaker, Onofiok Luke Backs Kemen After Disqualific - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija: Akwa Ibom Speaker, Onofiok Luke Backs Kemen After Disqualific (428 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Akwa Ibom Speaker, Onofiok Luke Backs Kemen After Disqualific by Everblink: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2017
The Speaker of the Akwa Ibom House of Assembly, Onofiok Luke, has expressed his support for Ekemini Ekerette (Kemen), who was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija house on Sunday night.

Kemen was disqualified for going against house rules and asked to leave.

Kemen had been caught on tape handling Tboss without her consent.

Tboss was asleep when Kemen carried out the act.

Luke admits he was not following the reality show before the incident, but insisted that it was not easy to... more
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/03/06/big-brother-naija-akwa-ibom-speaker-onofiok-luke-backs-kemen-after-disqualification/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Big Brother Naija: Thin Tall Tony Evicted / Former Bb Naija Housemate Doing Push-ups While Carrying A Man Of 114kg / FG Declares Tomorrow As Public Holiday To Celebrate The Landslide Victory Of Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.