Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Tboss Said Kemen Use Juju On Her, Bigbrother Vip Expose Kemen(complete Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Said Kemen Use Juju On Her, Bigbrother Vip Expose Kemen(complete Video) (654 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Said Kemen Use Juju On Her, Bigbrother Vip Expose Kemen(complete Video) by DorcasGold: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Yesterday Kemen has been disqualified from the Big Brother Naija house.
His disqualification stems from an incident last night in bed with TBoss.

It appears as though Kemen touched TBoss inappropriately while she was asleep.

He is now disqualified and has left the Big Brother Naija house.

This is an important message and lesson on consent. The rules of consent have evolved beyond “No means No” to a definite YES being needed at each stage of intimate contact.

CLICK TO SEE KEMEN X TAPE ON TBOSS

SCOURCE: http://www.brivalix.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-tboss-and-kemen-issue/

(1) (Reply)

MUST WATCH: Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Again Tstv Promises New Roll Out Date / #bbnaija: See Housemates With Highest Number Of Followings On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.