Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

NYSC Updates, Call-up Letter Mobilization Lists And Orientation Schedule-2017/18 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Updates, Call-up Letter Mobilization Lists And Orientation Schedule-2017/18 (1056 Views)

2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Updates, Call-up Letter Mobilization Lists And Orientation Schedule-2017/18 by Guru9ja(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2017
This page is created for all graduates of various institutions whose results has been approved by their various senate and wish to participate in the NYSC 2017 Orientation Exercise [Batch A Or Batch B].
We will be covering the following updates for the 2017 NYSC Mobilization Exercise.

NYSC 2017 [Batch A Or B] Online Registration Of Institutions [Pre-Mobilization]
NYSC 2017 [Batch A Or B] Mobilizations Of Graduands [Senate Lists]
NYSC 2017 [Batch A Or B] Green Card And Call-Up Letter Printing
NYSC 2017 [Batch A Or B] Orientation Timetable e.t.c
Make Sure To Follow The Respective Links As They Are Being Updated Below:

For the avoidance of doubt, no date has yet been set for the commencement of online registration by 2017 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corps Members.
Management will unveil the 2017 Batch ‘A’ mobilization time-table at the appropriate time through our official communication channels listed below:
i. www.nysc.gov.ng
ii. www.facebook.com/officialnysc
iii. www.twitter.com/nysc_ng

NYSC 2017 BATCH ‘A’ PRE-MOBILIZATION REGISTRATION EXERCISE OF VARIOUS INSTITUTION
More NYSC 2017 Updates Loading…………………………………

Important Notice To All PCMs

Graduates With New JAMB Number (I.e Regularization Process) Are Advised To Visit The Link Here For Steps To Activate It And Printing Of Admission Letter, Before Using Such Number For Pre-Mobilization Registration.
Other Graduates are advised to visit the official JAMB Admission Checking Portal To Confirm The Status Of Their Reg. Number, Visit the source below for guideline
Source: http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/nysc-updates-call-up-letter-mobilization-lists-and-orientation-schedule-201718/

1 Share

Re: NYSC Updates, Call-up Letter Mobilization Lists And Orientation Schedule-2017/18 by Engryagulam(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2017
Following, ,,,,,
pls is there any problem because d admission jamb offered me is that of college of education
Re: NYSC Updates, Call-up Letter Mobilization Lists And Orientation Schedule-2017/18 by Guru9ja(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Engryagulam:
Following, ,,,,,
pls is there any problem because d admission jamb offered me is that of college of education
No problem sir. You are good

(1) (Reply)

ICPC/NAVC CDS Group Kano State On Sensitization/debate Competition. / NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos) / Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.