Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity (1157 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2009
The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/51944/al-sharpton-on-tiger-woods/

What sort of baptist minister is this abegiii I honestly dont understand by that statement in the first paragraph.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by debosky(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2009
This was a case of SATIRE - Not Al Sharpton supporting infidelity.

Almost a week ago, the blog Celeb Jihad did a satire bit mocked u[/b]p to look kind of like a New York Times article.

[b]The post jokingly quoted Al Sharpton

as critiquing Tiger Woods for lack of ethnic diversity for his string of white, largely blonde-haired mistresses. But a lot of right wing blogs weren’t in on the joke. Somewhat predictably, a few fell for the Onion-esque write up and held it up as an example of Sharpton’s tendency to “stir the race-baiting pot.”

Kindly READ articles completely before hurrying to post them on nairaland.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
^^ thanks. Copy dat.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
This was the case with O.J. Simpson.
I am a diehard fan of Tiger, and not his person, but his Athletics ability, the guy can play golf and do what no other has ever done before.
However, it is not news anymore that most sucessful black man do not marry a black woman, and i guess, we just have to accept them for who they are, O.J wont even have a single black person working for him.
That is their life and preferences.
The dude like white babes and i dont think it is ever a crime.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
black women are the least of tiger's problems right now, believe me.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
tpia.:

black women are the least of tiger's problems right now, believe me.

Lol
I am sure the dude will be wishing right now, that he no even get dikc
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Demdem(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
^^^ grin grin aaha wetin now?? i strongly believe he will come back stronger.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2009
Demdem:

^^^ grin grin aaha wetin now?? i strongly believe he will come back stronger.

I wish so too, cos i am his greatest fan oh.
I just think people will be able to leave the dude alone, cos he is human and he never told them that he was a saint.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by goodass(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
not only shld he av d8d blacks, he shlda also dated d Caucasian, Asian, and American Indian. Al 4gt TG said he's "cablinasian"?

see tongue waggin
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
Lol tongue
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Akinagirl(f): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2009
Oh Gosh, lol. He would. You cant chastise the man for his choices now.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by ima1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
never really like Al Sharpton anyway, instead of him to say don't cheat he is saying cheat with black women, wat an a-ss
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by backspade(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
lwkmd! ;d ;d ;d
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by spoilt(f): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2009
He's not the first black athlete that strictly favors white women. It comes with the money and perceived fame. grin. Goodluck to him.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Fhemmmy: 3:19am On Dec 16, 2009
This is not about favor with fame and money, it is personal preferences.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by spoilt(f): 4:09am On Dec 16, 2009
Personal preferences shaped by perceived fame and status.
but yeah, if you insist. grin.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Outstrip(f): 6:02am On Dec 16, 2009
rotflmao. I have heard it all.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Sissy3(f): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
LWKM grin grin grin grin

lack of diversity indeed
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Fhemmmy: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2009
Lol . . .cos if the babes are all sisters, they would have just asked for money and wont open him yansh for public.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by OAM4J: 4:28am On Dec 20, 2009
Make the guy sort out things fast and return to playing golf Jare. Na today?. If he is a Nigerian now, his affairs will not make international headlines.

If he must have extra marital affairs again, he should actually consider Naija girls, they dont kiss and tell. abi? grin

Another reason why people should think twice b4 saying 'I do'

I like the guy sha.
Re: Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity by Fhemmmy: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2009
The guy is a chicken . . . . .Kobi Bryant had a problem and he played playoffs thru it and Tiger have to take time off golf to take care of a mess that is gone already, the woman will surely leave.
BTW, i heard the dude said, he is not a black man anyways, and i am kinda surprised, cos i am one of his greatest fan.
But people need to live his personal life out of his pro life.

(1) (Reply)

A Man In Egypt Has Named His Newborn Daughter 'facebook' / How Many Children Should One Have / Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.