Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! (609 Views)

Israel Turns To Ghana To Back Its Bid For A Seat At The African Union / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) / Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! by Omooba77: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Happy 60th Independence Anniversary to Ghana!
Re: Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! by PDJT: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dear Ghana,
Nigeria's big brother,
I salute you, atleast you were smart enough to change your slave name, unlike Nigeria.

Happy Birthday!
..Wishing you many more healthy years at the top!
Re: Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! by PetroDolla3: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
And how did nigeria become Ghana's big brother? Is it because nigeria is bigger?

Even in a family, you could have a younger brother fatter than the elder brother. Does that make the fatter and younger one a big brother? Think. Think!

Thank you for wishing us a happy birthday. Ghana will always be at the top.

PDJT:
Dear Ghana,
Nigeria's big brother,
I salute you, atleast you were smart enough to change your slave name, unlike Nigeria.

Happy Birthday!
..Wishing you many more healthy years at the top!

1 Like

Re: Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! by PDJT: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
PetroDolla3:
And how did nigeria become Ghana's big brother? Is it because nigeria is bigger?

Even in a family, you could have a younger brother fatter than the elder brother. Does that make the fatter and younger one a big brother? Think. Think!

Where did I say, Nigeria is Ghana's big brother?
Before you ask someone to "Think", think first! If I were you, I will sue my brain for lack of support. grin

Now go and dance & forget your sorrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkyarrPyGas
Re: Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! by EpicMaurice(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
so Ghana got independence before Nigeria and we are way ahead of them shocked :O

and they say naija is the HQ of corruption grin
Re: Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! by emeka1101: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hahahahahahahahshaha Nigeria way ahead of Ghana? Abeg pass me de weed
EpicMaurice:
so Ghana got independence before Nigeria and we are way ahead of them shocked :O

and they say naija is the HQ of corruption grin

1 Like

Re: Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! by Omooba77: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Happy independence, we still be brothers!
Re: Happy 60th Independence Anniversary To Ghana! by 419forlife: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
West africa can learn from the Black Stars cool

(1) (Reply)

Texas Passes Law To Allow People To Openly Carry Swords / 22-year-old Student Sets To Become Australia’s Youngest Senator / Breaking News! Military Coup In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.