Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo (52071 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Marvel1206:
Who else does not believe this news
I don't believe the news.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by ERockson: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keyamo must be stupiid to have taken this type of case or could this be the handwork of Buhari men

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by cashkid: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Marvel1206:

What did i do to warrant your aggression?

Sorry if you are hurt.......
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by eminikansoso(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
richidinho:
grin

Useless EFCC lawyer that has never won any case
E pain am wella
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by akilo1: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
until I see the unclaimed pix,I don't beleive

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by mymadam(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
ERockson:
Keyamo must be stupiid to have taken this type of case or could this be the handwork of Buhari men

shocked Keyamo says; "...just as he recently incited his congregation against the Fulani herdsmen..."

I say; This appears to be the crux of the 'romantic affair gone wrong'. Ok oooo... continue.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Sanchez01: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
SR: "Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Canadian Lover, Detains Her In Lagos"

Stephanie: "Apostle Suleiman Is Innocent & I Don't Know Festus Keyamo"

Apostle Suleman - "Stephanie Is A Stripper, A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram"

Apostle Suleman - "I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage"

Am I the only one who thinks something is fishy?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by pstnicodemus(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
degamonn:
This story sounds cooked! There are no convincing evidence for me to believe it.
my point exactly and why wait till now to bring it to the open.
I smell lies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Realhommie(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
robotix:
they met 2015 or 2016. Were you there?
Perhaps you lack comprehension, if you no fit go back to read his post and my corresponding post for better understanding then make you face front and park well..

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Beetobee(f): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
degamonn:
This story sounds cooked! There are no convincing evidence for me to believe it.

So as he lawyer, he suddenly becomes stupid enough to bring up a fake petition to the IGP?!!!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Raintaker(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Intellect20:
These Igbo women self...they always look mixed and attractive, beautiful skin and you can confused them as African American.

Oyah Afonjas...come and kill me!
yes with the hairy body like men own, some of dem even get bear bear join.

Apologies to my igbo friends, but this dingbat deserves a reply.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by femi4: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Marvel1206:
Who else does not believe this news
I believe. These allegations are numerous to be staged

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by do4luv14(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
kerryjossy:
The girls said she doesnt know u Mr Lawyer. Why all these??
i begin to wonder ooo, ma sister
infact we should expect a Photoshoped pix from Dem as evident
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by saintmark88(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
What is wrong u people, are Nigerians this daft, stupid and blind.... U c an official letter stating tht a letter was written to the pastor, asking for a payment of 500m for damages for deceiving a young lady, by promising her marriage, getting her pregg and disowning her wen she got pregnant. No one is asking if this letter was truly served to d pastor, y didn't d pastor respond, y did he have d girl arrested, what were his motive for arresting the girl....

They are busy attacking the lawyer, the lawyer is only doing his job as the lady is his client........some people are saying giving it a political colouration.... Political colouration won't work..... He should be charged to court, and the lady should prove they had an affair as she claims, if she can, which am sure she can, den d pastor is doomed and it will be clear how fake a pastor he is.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by israelmao(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pastor Suleman asking for group sex,way too out of the track to believe.This is a foolishly spun story.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by kcsider: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
This Keyamo and his client Kimora are very stupid. How can any sane person believe this cock and bull story? This story does not add up..... that girl and Keyamo will rot in jail

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Sugarboyy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
ok o
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Marvel1206: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
cashkid:

Sorry if you are hurt.......
Stay blessed smiley
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by cheezy4real(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
She is a mumu gal. U didn't see politicians, Na pastor wey dey popular, get wife and love the wife u wan marry. U are mad

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by mario383: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
richidinho:
grin

Useless EFCC lawyer that has never won any case
This boy call Festus don start again. Where him day since? Very dull lawyer. He is the real photocoy of Buhari. Damn tooo dull. He haardly win any case but can make mouth like fire. Empty brain boy

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by kcsider: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Cock and bull story!!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by madridguy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
I pity Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by DonDiego(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mortiple:
Festus Keyamo has evolved from being a freedom fighter to a brainless politician cum APC apologist.

Nobody should take him serious anymore.

Did you just say "freedom fighter?" Abeg, you have apologize to the real freedom fighters for mentioning Keyamo's name near their own. Keyamo is a political tout not even fit to be called a charge and bail lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by femi4: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
sweetetlove:
at this modern age do people still mix concocotion for abortion? A wealthy pastor for that matter I smell lies
Wealth has got nothing to do with where you put your belief. A medical doctor even believes in agbo
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Raintaker:
[s]yes with the hairy body like men own, some of dem even get bear bear join.

Apologies to my igbo friends, but this dingbat deserves a reply.[/s]

Afonja and envy of Igbos attractiveness, straight hair and beautiful skin

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by saintmark88(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
rotimy:
She may be chatting, dating ànd having an àfair with a yahoo boy that impersonate the apostle. So no picture of the visitation to her family? The whole story sounds childish. The apostle could never think o marryING a second wife while living with the real wife

TTT n big brother is denying his wife for Money n pussycat, b there fooling urself, u never know d extent pple r willing to go to get what they want
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by KKKWHITE(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
No pastor can be trusted these days .
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
this just nonsense. you cant just bring up purported relationship story without pictorial evidence of the acclaimed ex lovers. you cant just base this story on he said, she said, he promised, thats bullshit. no records of text messages or phone calls. abeg they should shove their allegations up their black ass
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by euchariadavid(f): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fake news,they are envy of this man of God
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by LorDBolton(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
ZACHIE:
Whose report shall we believe?
You don't know her but at exchange rate of 150 to the Dollar you were sending money to her to open a shop.
Instead of opening a supposed shop you allowed her to be following you all over the place?
The admittance of monetary interchange has thrown out the defense of the pastor, in my opinion.
It is better to stay quiet than say more incriminating things against yourself.
Eskisar Aposteli, iro le pa.

First smart talk here

While rendering financial assistance is nothing new.

Such transactions (in foreign currencies) are suspicious
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by saintmark88(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
cheezy4real:
She is a mumu gal. U didn't see politicians, Na pastor wey dey popular, get wife and love the wife u wan marry. U are mad

Same pastor Chris oyakilome loved his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Sammy Smith Gives Live Sermon Outside His BURNING Home (Pics) / Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.