Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo (52075 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Ahmeduana(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Marvel1206:
Who else does not believe this news
ME.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by p1jiobi: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
This whole tale is contradictory. Something smells fishy here.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by ncoolsome(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Despite these, Suleiman called off the marriage proposal.
However, Miss Otobo is not willing to take it lying down. She is
demanding to be paid the sum of N500million as damages for not
honoring the promise to marry her. Miss Otobo also wants Apostle
Suleiman to stop harassing her and threatening her life. Her
lawyers have given the preacher a seven-day ultimatum to meet
the demands or get reported to law enforcement agencies for the
threat to her life and face trial for breaching the promise to marry
her.

I so much like the last statement...seven days ultimatum...we are happily counting to know how the story ends
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oluwaahmed: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
So apostle sulieman dey suck toto b4 preachin 4 pulpit?? So she dey sendd am nude pics of gabbaz make een tidy konji inspiratn 2 taax gullible foools?

Follow church/MOG sayins @ ur own peril. Day hav d same bible as we.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Kenchukky(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sanchez01:
SR: "Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Canadian Lover, Detains Her In Lagos"

Stephanie: "Apostle Suleiman Is Innocent & I Don't Know Festus Keyamo"

Apostle Suleman - "Stephanie Is A Stripper, A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram"

Apostle Suleman - "I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage"

Am I the only one who thinks something is fishy?

Yes you are
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by AngelicBeing: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
I will believe the devil before I believe a stripper.

The details of Festus Keyamo's story seem like one who is out to embarrass and blackmail.

//
She is a hungry girl looking for bread and butter to eat cool
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by chinex276(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Marvel1206:
Who else does not believe this news
the story funny wella.... well let me raise my hand coz doze liars r hell bent on painting d MOG black

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Kenchukky(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
At the beginning of the year Prophecies came from various quarters that the govt of the day will fight the church with anything at its disposal. So nobody should be surprised at all this that is coming and we sure know where they are coming from. Rubbish
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Kenchukky(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Realhommie:
It was in September 2015 they met and not 2016..

Apostle abeg begin prepare ur defense very well.

No defense. Dead on arrival
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by toprealman: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
This shii can only happen in a jungle like Nigeria.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by shattarwale: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Cchuks27(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Before Festus Keyamo takes up such a case, he must have been provided with evidence beyond doubt that truly, something did go on between the pair.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is very funny. How can you impregnate someone within a year of sexual meeting? I may not be an ardent follower of Suleiman, but this is a CALCULATED ATTEMPT TO SCANDALIZE HIS NAME. Trust me, if u believe this cooked up stories, you're stupid in reasoning. After fighting government , now these... Remember what happened to African China & Eedris Abdulkareem
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
U c my problem with all this charge and bail lawyers.
**he told u he divorced d wife

**he did introduction on top ur stupid head and lalastica didn't carry d news or would I say nairaland missed to carry d news

**Lai Mohammed's relatives spotted

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by cashkid: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Marvel1206:

Stay blessed smiley

Amen and you too grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Emasel(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lawyers are liars undecided
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by kjhova(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pay heed to the facts known so far:

1) One Miss Stephanie Otobo (f) is arrested by men of the Federal Criminal Investigations Department (FCID), Alagbon, for attempting to withdraw funds, believed to be proceeds of blackmail, from her account.

2) Festus Keyamo chambers issue a plea to the office of the IGP on behalf of this Stephanie Otobo (f) against one Apostle Johnson Suleiman (m) who is believed to have instigated Miss staphanie's arrest in order to silence her from revealing their existing raunchy relationship.

2) Apostle Suleiman's surrogates release a statement accussing the said Miss Otobo of attempted blackmail and terrorism affiliations.

3) Miss Otobo supposedly issue a statement to the police distancing herself from Festus Keyamo and declaring that she has no relationship of any type with Apostle Suleiman.

4) Sahara Reporters, an online publication, release a follow up story suggesting that they have more incriminating evidence (photos, bank receipts, short messages, 3rd parties) and shall release these in due course.

My take:

Pastor Suleiman has a huge storm in his barn yard and this is not going to go away easily. He needs Jesus now more than he has ever needed him. Above all, he needs a good lawyer quickly!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Okuda(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
henrydadon:
okay i get it.."apostle suleman"..is the password for hitting front page

Exactlt!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by thunderbabs: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Edaakun,
Love is a beautiful thing...... shocked
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Jones4190(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Not everyone that call the name of the Lord shall be save
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Goke7: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
kjhova:
Pay heed to the facts known so far:

1) One Miss Stephanie Otobo (f) is arrested by men of the Federal Criminal Investigations Department (FCID), Alagbon, for attempting to withdraw funds, believed to be proceeds of blackmail, from her account.

2) Festus Keyamo chambers issue a plea to the office of the IGP on behalf of this Stephanie Otobo (f) against one Apostle Johnson Suleiman (m) who is believed to have instigated Miss staphanie's arrest in order to silence her from revealing their existing raunchy relationship.

2) Apostle Suleiman's surrogates release a statement accussing the said Miss Otobo of attempted blackmail and terrorism affiliations.

3) Miss Otobo supposedly issue a statement to the police distancing herself from Festus Keyamo and declaring that she has no relationship of any type with Apostle Suleiman.

4) Sahara Reporters, an online publication, release a follow up story suggesting that they have more incriminating evidence (photos, bank receipts, short messages, 3rd parties) and shall release these in due course.

My take:

Pastor Suleiman has a huge storm in his barn yard and this is not going to go away easily. He needs Jesus now more than he has ever needed him. Above all, he needs a good lawyer quickly!

This is why men of God should steer clear of Politics, it is not their calling and never will be. I knew Apostle Suleiman will be in more trouble the day he ran his mouth wild. Politicians are too deadly, if you want to take them head on, you must be ready for a very long journey.

Good luck to Apostle Suleiman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Awoo88: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
The church for no reply. Issuing a statement concerning this matter is adding fuel to fire. Reminded me of guru mahariji claim some times that Kumuiyi visited him for power. The matter died a natural death because the church did not join issues. A very mature way of dealing with this kind of nonsense is to ignore
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Wisif: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
I have followed this story to this point and i see no atom of truth in all these. This is a good and well arranged work from the agents of darkness in form of humans. I know the Nigerian is trying her best to nail this man. My prayer is that God will arise on his behalf.

Let there be evidences, pictures and evidence of payment made to said lady's account. The name of the hotel ect be shown. As for me this story is not real. Don't be sentimental in your sense of reasoning guys.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
They don't even know how to tell a proper lie.

First the Sule guy demanded she get pregnant, then he was furious with her when she did.

Arrant nonsense. angry
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by ipobbigot7: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
richidinho:
grin

Useless EFCC lawyer that has never won any case

E pain you because he's hitting hard on your demi god.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by SBG04: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wisif:
I have followed this story to this point and i see no atom of truth in all these. This is a good and well arranged work from the agents of darkness in form of humans. I know the Nigerian is trying her best to nail this man. My prayer is that God will arise on his behalf.

Let there be evidences, pictures and evidence of payment made to said lady's account. The name of the hotel ect be shown. As for me this story is not real. Don't be sentimental in your sense of reasoning guys.
Bros its either you are very du*b or just plain stup*d. The fake pastor released a press statement this morning claiming that Stephanie was indeed a worshipper at his church and that he used to send her money. The fake pastor also said he set up a business for her in Canada allegedly to give her another lease of life from prostitution. So according to the fake pastor himself, he has actually known Stephanie since 2015 and he has been sending her money since then. Where is the set up there? He now does the ridiculous and calls the girl a boko haram sympathiser, a delta girl based in Canada! He must have added that boko haram line to fool du*b fu*cks like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by ipobbigot7: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mortiple:
Festus Keyamo has evolved from being a freedom fighter to a brainless politician cum APC apologist.

Nobody should take him serious anymore.

So Johnson Suleiman is about pdp?
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by femliany(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Walexey:
Am not understanding oh... they met in September 2016 and in September 2016 she told him she was pregnant for him...

lmao issokay
she wan yahoo da pastor

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oluwaahmed: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
oshorstan:
This is very funny. How can you impregnate someone within a year of sexual meeting? I may not be an ardent follower of Suleiman, but this is a CALCULATED ATTEMPT TO SCANDALIZE HIS NAME. Trust me, if u believe this cooked up stories, you're stupid in reasoning. After fighting government , now these... Remember what happened to African China & Eedris Abdulkareem

Is it because he's a "MOG" dat dis story is cooked If it was a politican or a bank CEO, wld u hav d same idea? Nigerian youths are just devoid of intellect dats y old pple continue 2 rule our nation. Festus keyamo, a known lawyer(seasoned too) will undertake a flimy case I mean u might hate d man but a lawyer dat knows his onions is not sme1 to toy wit. D story might sound fishy but 1 tin u must knw is dat der was definitely a rship goin on btwn ur MOG & d stripper. I Dnt blame him men actually pay 4 dese girls 2 play wit dem, not even straffin. Her body go make sense die.
I pity suleiman sha, d govt has finally got smetyn on him, he rily needs jesus now & also a good lawyer
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by DJInfluence: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
As much as i don´t like or believe in pastors, especially the Nigeria pastors, i must say, this story is bullshit. Sounded like a Nollywood movie script written by a novice wannabe scriptwriter.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by kjhova(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Goke7:

This is why men of God should steer clear of Politics, it is not their calling and never will be. I knew Apostle Suleiman will be in more trouble the day he ran his mouth wild. Politicians are too deadly, if you want to take them head on, you must be ready for a very long journey.

Good luck to Apostle Suleiman.

Well, politicians are not the only folks pastors should be wary of. They should be more careful about the ladies in their entourage. Coming to equity remains only assured with clean hands.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Is it because he's a "MOG" dat dis story is cooked If it was a politican or a bank CEO, wld u hav d same idea? Nigerian youths are just devoid of intellect dats y old pple continue 2 rule our nation. Festus keyamo, a known lawyer(seasoned too) will undertake a flimy case I mean u might hate d man but a lawyer dat knows his onions is not sme1 to toy wit. D story might sound fishy but 1 tin u must knw is dat der was definitely a rship goin on btwn ur MOG & d stripper. I Dnt blame him men actually pay 4 dese girls 2 play wit dem, not even straffin. Her body go make sense die.
I pity suleiman sha, d govt has finally got smetyn on him, he rily needs jesus now & also a good lawyer

WELL IT IS NOT ONIONS, IT IS ONUS . EVERY DESPERATE LAWYER WILL PURSUE SUCH CASE... WHERE IS KEYAMO TILL NOW? NO LIMELIGHT!!! MY BROTHER, GIRLS ARE VERY DANGEROUS!!!! PRAY NOT TO FALL INTO THEIR ALCATRAZ . THIS LADY HAS A SINISTER ANTECEDENCE & PRECEDENCE. THEY ARE CALLED JEZEBEL. IF SULEIMAN WAS A BANK CEO OR BOSS, IT WONT ESCALATE, BUT EVERY BITCH OUT THERE YEARNS TO RUMPLE A PASTOR. WE WILL SEE THE END OF THIS, TRUST ME, IT WONT BE NICE BECAUSE GOD IS ALIVE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Suspends Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Of City Of David, Lagos / Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.