Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,370 members, 7,853,657 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo (52069 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by kjhova(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
efavour:
if they have the all the evidence of the raunchy photos,that points to blackmail which the pastor accused them off. Since when is it not marry again a crime? Not even in the western world. Relationship can be broken any time if one party lost interest. For some shady lawyers to be asking that suleiman pay up the 500million means they are part of the black mail.

Quite a good point and angle to the debate however I am not sure this is the argument that the apostle will be pushing or that he can even afford such argument.

Being a religious personality who is expected to be held to higher moral standards, mere suggestion of any kind of association between him and Miss Otobo is already very damaging. Existence of any such photos will do uncalculable damage to his reputation.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Charly68: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Abi which kind wahala be this ? Met in September 2016 & Got pregnant in the same September 2016 ..If the man wanted to commit adultery won't he prefer to do it outside the country than to invite a call girl to Nigeria to come & tamper with his hard earned reputation. God punish the devil here. Keyamo shouldn't allow himself to be dragged into this type of a mess. .Gold diggers here & there asking for 500 million naira.. She should have demanded for 500 BILION .. Apostles congregation should better be praying for their leader. The forces he is exposing here & there can go to any length to fight back but in Jesus name they have failed already .

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by AngelicBeing: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boss13:

Sure that's why it's good for people like the pastor to avoid such hungry girls. Whether we believe the story or not, the reputational damage alone is enough. Between the stripper and the pastor, I believe the pastor has a lot to lose.
You are right to an extent, as long as the pastors hands are clean before God, the damage is inconsequential, personally, l am more concerned of God's report, verdict and say in my life than what anybody thinks , write or say, God is the ultimate and final judge, l think with this development now, he should have a team of special assistant dedicated for welfare purposes instead of dealing with people directly because l see the girl as a frustrated girl looking for free money, nonsense, it is not new though, several Ministers of the gospel have been falsely accused like this in the past , Oyedepo has been falsely accused of burying charms, late Idahosa was also accused, Adeboye of Redeem has also been accused, so it is not new to me.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by a29truth(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
pastor’s desire to have more
male children, according to Miss
Otobo’s lawyers, made him
demand that his lover should get
pregnant. She subsequently got
pregnant. But in September
2016, Miss Otobo visited Nigeria
and told the preacher that she
was pregnant in a hotel she was
lodged in Ikeja, Lagos.
The news of the pregnancy
angered Apostle Suleiman, who
apparently was afraid of the
scandal such could bring. He
wanted her to have an abortion
and proceeded to give her a
concoction, which made Miss
Otobo bleed profusely and
subsequently abandoned her,
calling off the marriage proposal.
Miss Otobo later went to Warri,
where he met another pastor and
told him his story. The pastor
recorded her story and started
using it to extort

loopholes. .. get pregnant n she eventually got pregnant. .......abort d pregnancy ..hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by efavour: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
kjhova:

Quite a good point and angle to the debate however I am not sure this is the argument that the apostle will be pushing or that he can even afford such argument.

Being a religious personality who is expected to be held to higher moral standards, mere suggestion of any kind of association between him and Miss Otobo is already very damaging. Existence of any such photos will do uncalculable damage to his reputation.
yes it will. That is what blackmailers sre using to demand such outrageous amount of money.that is why people that pay blackmailers never finish paying. Let them come out with what ever evidence they have. They cant win anything at any court. They christian will judge him for adultery on moral court and believe me, we have seen worst. I'm never going to swear for any pastor but i hate any form of blackmail. Especially this kind of extortion from desperate people cos the lady clearly knows his status and has probably gained quite a lot from him but decided to team up with big time scamming gang who would qualify for kidnapping gang to pull a big heist. So i say let the shit hit the fan.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by nurusystem(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
degamonn:
This story sounds cooked! There are no convincing evidence for me to believe it.

Because u are bias
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by efavour: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:

Festus Keyamo is a human rights lawyer!!! same as Femi Falana. People run to them when they feel their rights are being trampled by "big men" and ordinary lawyers will not get their case heard. Human rights lawyers rarely charge for such cases.
Nobody sent Suleiman to be paying a "stripper" money regularly. He brought this on himself. Please leave the DSS out of it.
keyamo, human right lawyer? Excuse me. That was what he tried to sell at the beginning of his career. But he failed woefully. He doesnt go where his bread is not buttered. Please remove falana from any sentence with keyamo. If he is such a good human right lawyer, he should have known that blackmail is a crime. Was it not the same keyamo that was proposing that ese an under aged girl be married off to her abductor? Human right indeed. Since when is i no marry again a crime? Or even adulttery unless its the wife suing. Which lawyer stupid lawyer has time to waste with desperate blackmailer when two cknsenting adult had an affair. When marriage has not been contracted.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by SBG04: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
efavour:
keyamo, human right lawyer? Excuse me. That was what he tried to sell at the beginning of his career. But he failed woefully. He doesnt go where his bread is not buttered. Please remove falana from any sentence with keyamo. If he is such a good human right lawyer, he should have known that blackmail is a crime. Since when is i no marry again a crime? Or even adulttery unless its the wife suing. Which lawyer stupid lawyer has time to waste with desperate blackmailer when two cknsenting adult had an affair. When marriage has not been contracted.
Bros she got a human rights lawyer with clout to help her because a "big man" was using his status to detain her illegally with the police. That was the whole essence of petitioning the IG. Fake pastor Suleiman got some crooked policemen to detain the poor girl since Friday!
If you didn't read that idiot fake prophets press release this morning please go and look for it. He said he was trying to help a "stripper" by sending her money regularly and Opening a store for her. A stripper!!!
Oga abeg gather brain.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by efavour: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:

Bros she got a human rights lawyer with clout to help her because a "big man" was using his status to detain her illegally with the police. That was the whole essence of petitioning the IG. Fake pastor Suleiman got some crooked policemen to detain the poor girl since Friday!
If you didn't read that idiot fake prophets press release this morning please go and look for it. He said he was trying to help a "stripper" by sending her money regularly and Opening a store for her. A stripper!!!
Oga abeg gather brain.
Police detained a blackmailer and that is what it is. If someone tries to blackmail you, make a report and they will be picked up. I remember the other.abuja story here sometime ago, where a young lady was trying to extort more money and iphone from a married man who he had consentual sex with and who had compensented her but she got greedy and started blackmailing him,threatening to leak their amourous affair to the wife if the man didnt pay up. The man reported to the police and the lady was arrested and charged with blackmail.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by discman2k2(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Saint52:
True or not... there something behind it..
meanwhile.

NICKNAME: PM
REALNAME: DanielPM

HOBBIES:- Collecting teeth from live lions, Catching of bullet with bare hand, jogging up and down mount everest

MY RECORDS:- Fought with dinosaur and broke its neck while sleeping, Skinned a crocodile alive, Held my breath
under water for 1yr,8mths,3wks,
6hours,5mins and 43secs, Lastly, I travelled round the world in 22hours

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:- Went to heaven to charge my android phone

LANGUAGES:- Fluent in 10,598 languages

SILLIEST THING EVER DONE:- Swimming in an Atlantic ocean and numerous tsunamis, Driving towards a tornado and pass across the Bermuda triangle and
nothing happened.

EMBARRASSING MOMENT:- Couldn't kill 2000 tigers with a single punch though 1999 died instantly and the last one is now an slowpoke.

PROUDEST MOMENT:- When a cobra died after biting me and when i had my bath on the transformer.

SOMETHING ABOUT ME:- I don't like bragging and I hate lies

So so sleek boy! i love those lines, bro. keep up yo creativity.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by richiepolymer(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is clearly cock and bull stories! I'm not a fan of any pastor but hey, it is clear this is a set up. Who's trying to get back at Suleman?
How can a happily married man with a busy schedule promise to marry such a nitwit?
And she's demanding 500million naira?
Well....Apostle Suleman, get ready for the battle. They will come after you for speaking against senseless killings.
Reputation is everything. No achiever is ready to trade it for even the best vagina in the world. As for the lady, let her get a life. Those using her will only complicate her life more.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Kilvic(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
ZACHIE:
Whose report shall we believe?
You don't know her but at exchange rate of 150 to the Dollar you were sending money to her to open a shop.
Instead of opening a supposed shop you allowed her to be following you all over the place?
The admittance of monetary interchange has thrown out the defense of the pastor, in my opinion.
It is better to stay quiet than say more incriminating things against yourself.
Eskisar Aposteli, iro le pa.
Can Nigeria really be better if those that try to help are being stoned by the same people that you are trying to help and instead of standing up against such fellow Nigerians wud join to hand to bring such a person down.
Can Nigeria really be better
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by goodnews777: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kayemo is an example of an idiotic environment called nigeria. Ever wonder why they die foolishly thinking that their juju will protect them?.
It's not justifiable to cite the mans issue with FULANI herdsmen in a case involving relationship with a woman. Kayemo has been hired by El rufai to silence opposition. This explains why this government is totally an anti Christ regime. Watch out people nigeria could become war torned like Somalia because that is what power hungry El Rufai is after.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by epistleNow(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kindly edit post, they allegedly met "sometimes in 2015"
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Kilvic(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why are people attacking this man that has been helping people, government has attacked him for speaking the truth dat most Nigerians can't say just as dey did fela, now this woman is attacking him for helping her...
Well the truth is clear here...
The woman is not the first or the last person that he is helping, dis man has helped a lot of people financially, spiritually and advice wise, why all dis rubbish from we Nigerians.
Who has sworn that Nigeria wud not be better.
I would stand with those that are speaking on my behalf and support them, not join to bring dem down.
Why can't the lady put more time in blackmailing buhari.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by ZACHIE: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kilvic:

Can Nigeria really be better if those that try to help are being stoned by the same people that you are trying to help and instead of standing up against such fellow Nigerians wud join to hand to bring such a person down.
Can Nigeria really be better
Shut up.
You know next to nothing about Nigeria much less who her true friends are. Shut up.
Nigeria is an aberration. And In places half the percentage of aberration like in Nigeria, only selfish interests preponderate.
So, don't preachify bullshit for me. I'm not dumb.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Kilvic(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
ZACHIE:

Shut up.
You know next to nothing about Nigeria much less who her true friends are. Shut up.
Nigeria is an aberration. And In places half the percentage of aberration like in Nigeria, only selfish interests preponderate.
So, don't preachify bullshit for me. I'm not dumb.
I don't even know what your saying.
Silence Sud be d best answer for you...........

Anyway I just heard dat its all a propaganda, dat d lady herself is not even in support of every thing even the money...all this was formulated by some political/religious/tribal individuals to get at the man of God by using her case..Guess dats were featus comes in...she even said she doesn't know d lawyer
Every one Sud be careful oh
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by ezenaija(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
oshorstan:
This is very funny. How can you impregnate someone within a year of sexual meeting? I may not be an ardent follower of Suleiman, but this is a CALCULATED ATTEMPT TO SCANDALIZE HIS NAME. Trust me, if u believe this cooked up stories, you're stupid in reasoning. After fighting government , now these... Remember what happened to African China & Eedris Abdulkareem

Receive It!
The Most Dumb Nairaland Award goes to you!
You mean it takes over one year for sexual meetings to result in pregnancy?
I'm shocked at the kind of dumbos that comment here.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Vicolan: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sending Nude pix b4 heading to Pulpit ...Habaaa this is a big lie from d pit of hell...U see a lady nudity and his d**k didn't raise on his way to d pulpit.... Na lie jhoo

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by abimic(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Even if I were to flirt, I would never contemplate any serious relationship with one who makes musical career a profession, suleman only sin was to have spoken against the killings of Christians, politics is really a dirty game. Even if suleman were to look for who would bear him male children, stripper like this wouldn't have being an option for him when there are many good girls out there. let her release their chats, saved voice calls, pictures of his randiness till the extent of licking her private part Chai, some people are just without conscience.. .. Suleman wouldn't stoop so low with this slut when he knows things could backfire, he would have played it safe with a Behind local girl that would be hidden somewhere not already made slut wey don tear eye and yansh that could leak his secret easily. Abeg, feyamo should cook another story abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by kjhova(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
efavour:
yes it will. That is what blackmailers sre using to demand such outrageous amount of money.that is why people that pay blackmailers never finish paying. Let them come out with what ever evidence they have. They cant win anything at any court. They christian will judge him for adultery on moral court and believe me, we have seen worst. I'm never going to swear for any pastor but i hate any form of blackmail. Especially this kind of extortion from desperate people cos the lady clearly knows his status and has probably gained quite a lot from him but decided to team up with big time scamming gang who would qualify for kidnapping gang to pull a big heist. So i say let the shit hit the fan.

Well I am not one to assume that this is blackmail. There are two sides to a story and the apostle may just as well be guilty to the teeth. I am therefore 50:50 and cannot be counted among those who will vilify the lady or scorn at the apostle.

Let the system handle the matter and let us restrict ourselves only to the facts out there.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by themanderon: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who and who was there when the licking was done?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by ray961: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
cool.. See them..i just dey look Una... If Na Baba TB dem go bliv. Abeg mak I pull shirt dis heat to much...
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
ezenaija:

Receive It! The Most Dumb Nairaland Award goes to you! You mean it takes over one year for sexual meetings to result in pregnancy? I'm shocked at the kind of dumbos that comment here.

HahahahahahaHha... let's laugh over this war of words.. How are u my brother?
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Stephanie, I hope you know what you're doing. But note this, if this is all cooked up against the pastor, then let me quickly itemize two of the consequences for you:
1. You will bring yourself under a generational curse that no body will be able to wipe off. Including your unborn children.
2. If you succeed in shaming and disgracing him, shame and disgrace will be your companion too from generation to generation.
It's just a reminder

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Ineedinfo(f): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:

This is the point so many people are missing and its because you guys have refused to read!
Suleiman's spokesperson said they paid money to the girl several times between 2015 and now. It wasn't just a one off thing. The spokesperson said Suleiman helped her start a business to keep her off her supposed strip dancing job. There was a constant stream of cash from Suleiman!
Damning evidence, if true. For such law firm to pick interest in such case, the evidence in their possession could be overwhelming.

I hope I'm wrong...
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by holyfather(m): 5:28am On Mar 07, 2017
saintmark88:

TTT n big brother is denying his wife for Money n pussycat, b there fooling urself, u never know d extent pple r willing to go to get what they want

So, TTT and BBN inspire you at your age.
I saw your earlier post and was wondering why you're so bereft of common sense.
I pity Nigerian youth.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by saintmark88(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2017
holyfather:

So, TTT and BBN inspire you at your age.
I saw your earlier post and was wondering why you're so bereft of common sense.
I pity Nigerian youth.

Foolishness is clearly ur middle name.....how does making reference to TTT imply that BBN inspires me??.....hu is lacks common sense bw u n I now??..... U cannot ansa my q, y did d fake apostle arrest the poor girl.... Now after d backlash he is saying he has no hand in her predicaments..... What a lair Tht pastor is, God y r pple like u so blind, foolish, misguided and dull.

His image has already been badly damaged and tainTed so no matter how e-rats like u try to bash his critics online, ur pastor keeps adding salt to injury... Deal with it...... Apostle Johnson Suleiman the pvssy licker
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by saintmark88(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Stephanie, I hope you know what you're doing. But note this, if this is all cooked up against the pastor, then let me quickly itemize two of the consequences for you:
1. You will bring yourself under a generational curse that no body will be able to wipe off. Including your unborn children.
2. If you succeed in shaming and disgracing him, shame and disgrace will be your companion too from generation to generation.
It's just a reminder

Story for the gods, that's what they tell u to continue in their evil ways, rev king was sentenced to death no generational curse befell anyone...... Rubbish!!!..... So what if he truly did this, so d lady should keep quiet because she is afraid of generational curse, where will D generational curse come from, from Jesus Christ, even those that killed Jesus Christ, generational curse no follow them, Infact they were forgiven instantly.......... That's how my God rolls.....he doesn't roll the way these pastors want u to believe.... If he did this, then he must suffer the consequences
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by saintmark88(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2017
abimic:
Even if I were to flirt, I would never contemplate any serious relationship with one who makes musical career a profession, suleman only sin was to have spoken against the killings of Christians, politics is really a dirty game. Even if suleman were to look for who would bear him male children, stripper like this wouldn't have being an option for him when there are many good girls out there. let her release their chats, saved voice calls, pictures of his randiness till the extent of licking her private part Chai, some people are just without conscience.. .. Suleman wouldn't stoop so low with this slut when he knows things could backfire, he would have played it safe with a Behind local girl that would be hidden somewhere not already made slut wey don tear eye and yansh that could leak his secret easily. Abeg, feyamo should cook another story abeg.

Bros Suleiman no pet prick, d babe no get pvssy??..... Stop saying this rubbish, if u know what these so called pastors do, u will marvel at d level they go to..... Thts y if anyone near me say him b pastor, na I'm I dey give close marking pass
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by abimic(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
saintmark88:

Bros Suleiman no pet prick, d babe no get pvssy??..... Stop saying this rubbish, if u know what these so called pastors do, u will marvel at d level they go to..... Thts y if anyone near me say him b pastor, na I'm I dey give close marking pass
U didn't get!? I ain't saying suleman can't be adulterous, but it would be inane of him to do that with this cheap girl and a slut when there are better ones out there was just my point, reason I don't believe this girl that could be bought over easily even by detractors of suleman is that, she's cheap, classless, a slut, covetous and not in the class of suleman.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by saintmark88(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2017
abimic:

U didn't get!? I ain't saying suleman can't be adulterous, but it would be inane of him to do that with this cheap girl and a slut when there are better ones out there was just my point, reason I don't believe this girl that could be bought over easily even by detractors of suleman is that, she's cheap, classless, a slut, covetous and not in the class of suleman.

My point is prick no dey know class of pvssy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Sammy Smith Gives Live Sermon Outside His BURNING Home (Pics) / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.