Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders (27028 Views)

Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) / Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Amoyinoluwa24: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
A massive Protest broke out at the venue where Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo was meeting with the stakeholders in Edo state.

The protesters said Prof. Yemi Osinbajo should have visited the hosting communities instead of having the meeting in Benin.

Even the effort of the state Governor, Godwin Obaseki to calm the protesters failed as they continued waving placards.

Details soon..

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/protesters-stall-osinbajos-meeting-with.html

1 Like

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by todayboy: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
BMC oya make ona come insult them as usual

That governor is a dumb he should have take the VP to the communities

34 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by wkkwl: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Front page things
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
.oya o all una BMC forward match...come and twist the story as usual

16 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by saintikechi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
President osinbajo has done what vice President mumu buhari cannot do. Bini I hail o....

15 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
saintikechi:
President osinbajo has done what vice President mumu buhari cannot do. Bini I hail o....

he is the president of Northern Nijeriya

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef angry angry

Even in Buhari's condition, no one - i repeat can try this

Is this how Tinubu would become president?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by AngelicBeing: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:

lawful protest is allowed in a democracy, the police and law enforcement officers should allow citizens to freely express themselves in a non -destructive / disruptive manner, that is the beauty of democracy or demonstration of craze according to Fela cool

23 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
I'm in support of the people.
Their community is good for exploitation and not good for visitation.
The governor would hv taken the Ag president to the oil producing communities so that he will hv an overview of the damages and development, have a town hall meeting with the oil producing communities and tell them the way forward.
Now that the meeting is holding in Benin, they will that it will be politicised, and at the end of the day, they will benefit nothing.

11 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by helinues: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lawless country

1 Like

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by muykem: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
They are right but it never late.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by osule1: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
I believe edo people cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by promohouse(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
hhhhhh
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
lawful protest is allowed in a democracy, the police and law enforcement officers should allow citizens to freely express themselves in a non -destructive / disruptive manner, that is the beauty of democracy or demonstration of craze according to Fela cool
tongue
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by chinex276(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
I can tell u they are paid... but how much I don't know... BMS will say

they have their rights to protest and I thought osho have developed all of Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by MadeInTokyo: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin grin

Edo no dey carry last

Niger Delta no dey carry last

Based on Logistics

Edo people get kidney

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Day169: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
..but did you guys see the acting President's response?
It shows that for a change, a leader can employ tact and empathy in handling the situation.
At his speech, he started by deciding to lodge his own protest against the leaders and elite from that region who for years have repressed the people by embezzling funds that was meant to develop the area.
He then said, be that as it may, the Federal government was rolling out a new plan for the area, with a different approach which will impact directly on the indigenes from that area.
The charisma and wisdom showed truly inspires hope in a different kind of leadership.
Kudos sir.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by originalKsp(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
The people no one carry last. And also, they know Osinbajo to be a democrat and not a tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Phunkyposh(f): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
They are not even happy, he visited lipsrsealed
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Arsenalholic(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
osule1:
Lol. It's the Niger Delta blood. Edo and Delta are homes to some of the most fearless young men in this country wink

11 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by yungengr(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
our able Ag president osinbanjo
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Catastrophe: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
osule1:
grin trust me if u see correct rain wey dey fall here ehn.. as if all d rain makers don form union

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by utajo: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
zeribe4real:
I'm in support of the people.
Their community is good for exploitation and not good for visitation.
The governor would hv taken the Ag president to the oil producing communities so that he will hv an overview of the damages and development, have a town hall meeting with the oil producing communities and tell them the way forward.
Now that the meeting is holding in Benin, they will that it will be politicised, and at the end of the day, they will benefit nothing.
first hand experience would hav been better walahi
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Eledan: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:

So you expect people to be manhandle because they are expressing their disaffection?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by goshen26: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by sportcage(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Facebook page with over 10k Likes available for sale.. See page link on my signature or call 08065100757
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by AreaFada2: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
You cannot go to Edo & just do anyhow.
People will voice their opinion.

If they do not listen they know what those host communities can do. cheesy grin

Some claim they were paid. Lol.

Even if paid some cowardly people will collect money and disappear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by dukie25: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
BMC there's work here o

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by YoungB1a(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
carmag:
.oya o all una BMC forward match...come and twist the story as usual

what is d meaning if BMC

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagosians Groan Over Darkness And Fuel Scarcity / Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS / Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.