Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV (64408 Views)

Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Ajuri Ngelale Dumps AIT For Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
just when he's at the peak of his career at channels, he decides to leave. nawa oh
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by henrixx(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Some ppl no dey watch this program but dem go come here dey comment like say dem no dey miss am

like me....wen i tune to channels and see something like sunrise i no give a furckkk. I just change am to something dat needs my furckkk like supersport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by wildchild1: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Maupe might be moved back to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Guyman02: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
He is moving to Big Brother Naija grin
Congrats Sulaiman
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nukualofa: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ohamzee:
abeg wetin this BMC mean?
Buhari Media Centre

7 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by dsoja: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
eyahhh,I will miss this guy like kilode.
Anyway,you are not born to serve channels forever,you've got to move on---bigger things!
#wish you success in your future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by davit: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
stinggy:
Maybe TVC is prising him away
Poor Channels sad Heard their remuneration and work conditions are so poor.

You may be right though on this. I was there weeks ago for an interview. I can tell you that the working condition is a no go area whereas no sign of good living around the place! The workers don't look satisfied. Saw very few cars in their parking space. Menh, no sign of luxury there at all.

3 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Guyman02: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

I hope cnn called?

CNN is the world number Fake News Channel, why would you expect him to move to CNN which has lost viewership
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
which station is he going to?
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by GMbuharii: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
searchng4love:
TVC loading..... Channels sunrise daily has become so irritating with maupe and co droning on and on about their personal opinions... Like we care...

wetin maupe kon do u now,haba?! grin
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by madjune(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Something tells me that Maupe gets paid by some goons in APC.

She really helped APC during Buhari campaign in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by davide470(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:
just when he's at the peak of his career at channels, he decides to leave. nawa oh
There is nothing like Peak of a Career. It evolves till you decide to retire.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by davide470(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lost viewership in your village or state or what?
Guyman02:

CNN is the world number Fake News Channel, why would you expect him to move to CNN which has lost viewership

2 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by arsenal33: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Guyman02:

So you believe Donald? Watch Fox News and you will know what fake news is

4 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by stinggy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
davit:

You may be right though on this. I was there weeks ago for an interview. I can tell you that the working condition is a no go area whereas no sign of good living around the place! The workers don't look satisfied. Saw very few cars in their parking space. Menh, no sign of luxury there at all.
It's obvious even from the studio where Sunrise daily is being aired. So shabby and looks like where one can suffocate. After all these years in the broadcasting world. I wonder where Mr Momoh is keeping all the proceeds.

4 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by searchng4love: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
seunmsg:

Maupe Ogun is a good presenter. She's always very balanced and professional in the way she interviews people irrespective of party affiliation. You guys should quit hating on that girl.
From a zone b

3 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by davide470(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Are you sure you are talking about Channels TV?

Well, they have a staff bus, so most of them don't drive.

They provide meals for their staffs.

The working condition are cool and the training and exposure on the Job is one to envy. Yes, my aunt cousin nephew father works there (So don't ask)

Winning the best TV station 9 times cannot be done with a "no sign of good living around the place"
davit:

4 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by tigonana: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
searchng4love:
TVC loading..... Channels sunrise daily has become so irritating with maupe and co droning on and on about their personal opinions... Like we care...
ehnn u get tym to dey watch dat sunrise poo,wen boys go don enter field for mornings football match!!!
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by lereinter(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
cnn straight o
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Gome23: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
May this pple dey try say reasonable things here nah
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by ahamonyeka(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
What of chamberlain usor?
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by luvinhubby(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
They at Channels TV are beginning to sound like NTA these days, very predictable & pro government.

3 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by castrokins(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
No Wonder Gimba Umar Is Given More Playing Time Lately For The Lagos-base Side.

Sulaiman Aledeh Is Certainly Going To Be Missed. His Agent Must Have Negotiated Something Huge For Him In China Given The Leagues' Propensity And Deep Pockets.

That's How Deji Badmos Left Few Seasons Ago To Join CCTV (Now CGTV). An Action That Effectively Ensured That Seun Okinbaloye Took Over As The Main Striker For The Programme Politics Today.

Problem Is, I'd Be Done With ChannelsTv The Day Chamberlain Leaves.

3 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by goodgood2(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

I hope cnn called?
Not only CNN, IBB also.

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by apcmustwin(f): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Continue hearing voices in your dream
remove that apc hatred log in ur face
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ohamzee:
abeg wetin be this BMC
buhari media center.It is one of buhari paid media group who come online to attack critics of his government and defend every wrong policy of it.Like sarrki and co.They are paid 250k per month.Google it.

7 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by mastermaestro(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Guyman02:

cry I can only weep for you.

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by willibounce1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
davit:

LMAO....i think this is true oo. I suspected they don't pay well the day I saw their Christmas advert, that is the song all the staff did to appreciate their clients for xmas.. most of their staff(especially the behind the camera crew) were looking really scruffy and hungry... e be like say Mr Momoh just dey shop him money alone... well Suleiman don move onto greater things...no time to check time.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Maupe should just join APC or better still tell us how much she is paid as BMC agent
Channels tv is buhari's best station.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by TexasR: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
wordbank:
Wait!
NSCDC will miss you

grin grin grin
Yes he's the naughty boy that put that poor NSCDC officer on the spot by asking him to give the organizations website,,,,,,,,well that led to my Oga at the top cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
davide470:
Are you sure you are talking about Channels TV?

Well, they have a staff bus, so most of them don't drive.

They provide meals for their staffs.

The working condition are cool and the training and exposure on the Job is one to envy. Yes, my aunt cousin nephew father works there (So don't ask)

Winning the best TV station 9 times cannot be done with a "no sign of good living around the place"
I no believe you.
Re: Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV by Claessique1(f): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Awwwn, my day 1 crush, you have tried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.